Discord Over Strategy on Dr. Conrad Murray's Defense Team. Law.com

So glad the judge denied their bid for new testing GO JUDGE PASTOR! :clap:

I think these lawyers enjoyed the media attention this case brought them, and now do not know how to go back to their mundane lives away from TV land. What other reason could they give for constantly giving drivel to the news?

I think these lawyers enjoyed the media attention this case brought them, and now do not know how to go back to their mundane lives away from TV land. What other reason could they give for constantly giving drivel to the news?

I agree 100% with that view re: Cherry Pie. Like Pace said, he wants "special cases" now. Cuz prior to this no one looked his way and he liked the celebrity. Now, he's going back to quaint Texas, to that little house with the 2x2 yard and chair in the sidewalk, never to be heard from or seen again. I agree, we ought to give special cases to a special guy like Eddie the Cherry Pie.

382173_280497651995597_100001060930367_875078_874161178_n.jpg

But Flanny's life, mundane? Not by a longshot! He's Celebrity Lawyer. Going from Britney Spears all the way back to whatshisface!! Czech it, he's got it made! Somewhere in Houston, Cherry is dying with envy.

Last edited:
It was definitely the right decision to not put Murray on the stand, he would not be able to keep up with his own lies once Walgren got his chance. I wish Walgren would have been able to cross-examine him though, just to expose him as the liar he is, his guilt would have been all the more evident to the jury then!

Wow im shocked they arent gonna help cm in appeal... i dont buy the reason though. I think there loss came in hard and cm was prob pissed so thats prob the reason they arent gonna help him anymore in appeal.

^I think it might be because they already got what they wanted and they just don't feel like it anymore. I buy Chernoff's reason since he's out of state, it does put a strain on the fambly, but Flanny? He's basically saying he doesn't feel like helping Murray out. =P

I believe the defense lawyers actually thought they could win this case and therefor it would generate more business for them. Now that they lost the case it holds no more interest or possibilities for them.

I believe the defense lawyers actually thought they could win this case and therefor it would generate more business for them. Now that they lost the case it holds no more interest or possibilities for them.

I don't think either of them ever thought so, and their performance I think is a reflection of their enthusiasm. They wanted free publicity and media exposure, they got it. Now, who gives a f--k what happens to Conrad Murray?

(Releasing that documentary, I think, pretty much put the nail in the coffin re: any chances whatsoever of a successful appeal).

Flan is a celebtity lawyer??? Gosh... :busted:
I thought he's just a taking to drink old lawyer who represented Murray just because nobody else wants him to hire. Can't imagine this man representing any celebrity person

Flan is a celebtity lawyer??? Gosh... :busted:
I thought he's just a taking to drink old lawyer who represented Murray just because nobody else wants him to hire. Can't imagine this man representing any celebrity person

Well, there's...

britney-spears_life_style_10.jpg

And reportedly his celeb atty career goes all the way back to...

carson19.jpg

Whether you like him or not, those are the facts.

(P.S. Nothing wrong with having a drink once or twice per hour.
My_first_Emoticon___Shrug_by_mrballoonatic.gif
Flanny gets no flak for that from me.
Cheers_with_Champagne_Emoticon_by_Leonidash15.gif
)

Oh yeh it totally does :ph34r: :lol:

It makes him look extra [size=+13]SPECIAL[/size].

Here is Stephen Lynch recalling his childhood with our special little guy!!
aww.gif

I love how Mr. Lynch wrote a whole song just for our special little Texan, who wants "special" cases because he's just so f-cking special!!!? 8D

@Severus Snape
Ok, but he didn't impress me on Murray's trial at all. And sometimes lookin' like you're drunk on the courtroom
seems no good for celebrity lawyer. Apparently it wasn't his best trial
Btw who's the man on the second picture?

@Severus Snape
Ok, but he didn't impress me on Murray's trial at all. And sometimes lookin' like you're drunk on the courtroom
seems no good for celebrity lawyer. Apparently it wasn't his best trial
Btw who's the man on the second picture?

He didn't impress me AT ALL at the Murray trial, and I can see how someone who hasn't [size=-50]stalked[/size], I mean, researched him would think he acts this way 24/7. Of course he acts like a drunk in the courtroom, lol, I think our poor sweetheart has a drinking problem. Even bigger than mine.
_gasp__by_em0_rainb0ws-d41bw6k.png

And, I dunno, I'd hire him (solely on the condition that he act like a drunk in the courtroom and ramble on about Lorazepam for a minimum of three hours per court day, even though [or rather, especially when] the case has absolutely nothing at all to do with Lorazepam).

And, that is Johnny Carson. He is now dead.

^Admittedly, I want to know more about his drinking problem, namely, where he falls within The Spectrum:

Tea_Emoticon_by_GMintyfresh.gif
I---
adolf-hitler.gif
----
129314377.jpeg
----
27524_108426822515602_7023_q.jpg
---
276614_114250430692_643051018_q.jpg
---
50412_90719719287_5829824_q.jpg
---I
1306495291__drunk__revamp_by_converse_kidd-d3hbwea.gif

****Teetotaler.........................................Full-Blown Alcoholic****
(I'm thinking Flanny probably falls somewhere between 3 and 4).
_drunk__by_Kiyi_chan.gif

Lesson: Alcohol makes you a morbidly overweight yet widely beloved war hero. Or an annoying talking tee vee head everyone hates.
_seriousnod__by_BubbleRevolution.gif

Last edited:

I believe that too. I think they felt they would use the addiction, issues from 2005, and Michael's media image to win their case. They did not know at the time they took the case that the judge would prevent them from bringing in life-style issues and situations not relevant to the time of death. Even after the judge limited them they felt using the addiction would help, but saw their case crumbling when their experts were cross-examined. now they want to stay far away from the case as possible. Remember the boasting that he was the only one who successfully tried a prof case. He also thought that information would help him win this case too. They basically took their money and ran.

They basically took their money and ran.

I think that was their plan from day one. Cherry Pie might be our special boy, and Flanny might not be entirely "there" all the time, but I don't think either of them is that stupid.

And yes, Flanny is the only one who has successfully tried a wrongful death case involving propofol, but that was in a hospital setting--little things make a big difference, eh!.

^^You are right about that. I wonder how Chernoff feels about his decision to work on that case. Does anyone know why baldy was added to the team, I mean what is his expertise?

It makes him look extra [size=+13]SPECIAL[/size].Here is Stephen Lynch recalling his childhood with our special little guy!!
aww.gif
I love how Mr. Lynch wrote a whole song just for our special little Texan, who wants "special" cases because he's just so f-cking special!!!? 8D
If only there was a cap that had "IM A SPECIAL BOY" i reckon chernoff would love it...just jking lol

I remember there was a problem when they added Baldy, because he had worked with Geragos, at the time when Geragos worked for Michael. Weitzman and Geragos met judge Pastor about that. Initially Weitzman and Geragos didn't want Gourjian on the Murray case, but after that meeting with Judge Pastor, they agreed. I don't remember when it was, if it was before or after Judge Pastor limited the time frame.

And I remember seeing Gourjian on CNN (Piers Morgan) right after the verdict. Gourjian said they lost because of the pretrial decisions that limited what the defense could use.

I really don't see what it would have changed for Murray. Murray still had no equipment to give propofol, waited 20mn to call 911, etc... and self injection was ruled out.

^^You are right about that. I wonder how Chernoff feels about his decision to work on that case. Does anyone know why baldy was added to the team, I mean what is his expertise?

1. Chernoff has no feelings.
2. Baldy was added to blind audiences worldwide with that shiny bald head of his, in hopes of distracting the jurors' (and everyone else's) attention from the case. The court caught up with this tactic early on, which is why you almost never see Baldy directly under camera.
3. MOAR #Flanazapam!

I remember there was a problem when they added Baldy, because he had worked with Geragos, at the time when Geragos worked for Michael. Weitzman and Geragos met judge Pastor about that. Initially Weitzman and Geragos didn't want Gourjian on the Murray case, but after that meeting with Judge Pastor, they agreed. I don't remember when it was, if it was before or after Judge Pastor limited the time frame.

And I remember seeing Gourjian on CNN (Piers Morgan) right after the verdict. Gourjian said they lost because of the pretrial decisions that limited what the defense could use.

I really don't see what it would have changed for Murray. Murray still had no equipment to give propofol, waited 20mn to call 911, etc... and self injection was ruled out.

Do you mean geragos met judge pastor to talk bout murray's case?

Do you mean geragos met judge pastor to talk bout murray's case?
they met to talk about Gourjian's involvement in the case. If I remember correctly, there was a hearing about that, but it was not public.

1. Chernoff has no feelings.
2. Baldy was added to blind audiences worldwide with that shiny bald head of his, in hopes of distracting the jurors' (and everyone else's) attention from the case. The court caught up with this tactic early on, which is why you almost never see Baldy directly under camera.
3. MOAR #Flanazapam!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Oh my goodness, #2 is priceless. Thank you. I see we really do not know why he was there. I noticed he took a lot of notes. Maybe he was the notetaker.

Bouee yes I remember about the Geragos issue, but that still does not tell me what this guy's expertise was. I mean, the defense had 3 lawyers. One would hope there was something special about them or each served to bring something special to the table.

Back