She Was Loving Me aka Chicago 2010 Version

Nite Line

Proud Member
Ok recently I came across the 2010 version of the song that was supposed to be on the Michael album and I must say it's incredible. It's the best version of the song imo and something I can totally envisage Michael doing. The rock totally adds a new feel to the song. It's not perfect and needs a bit of tweaking but for me, it's the most enjoyable version of the song. I don't understand how the fake Cascio songs made the Michael album ahead of this song. Also why wasn't this version included on Xscape? Instead we got a duck sounding version which is just bang average.

i like that version too has a real hard hitting rock feel for me , can imagine MJ blasting out those vocals whilst stamping his feet on the ground!

It sure is a nice version.

But I also like the Timberland version very much.

Blue Gangsta and DYKWYCA got ruined totally by Timberland... Very sad. - But lucky we got the demo versions - they are both perfect.

It sure is a nice version.

But I also like the Timberland version very much.

Blue Gangsta and DYKWYCA got ruined totally by Timberland... Very sad. - But lucky we got the demo versions - they are both perfect.

2014 version of DYKWYCA is the most brutal butchering of a song ever. Timberland managed to completely destroy a very good song.

Last edited:
2014 version of DYKWYCA is the most brutal buttering of a song ever. Timberland managed to completely destroy a very good song.

Agree, this is the only track that suffered on Xscape for me. Love all the others.

But it's not the brutal butchering ever. That award goes to Hani's Earth Song.

Talk about killing the planet.

Back