Corey Feldman Speaks About Michael in a Interview

^ It will be very hard to manage all the allegations. while I am one to believe people should be treated innocent until proven guilty. I am well aware that people in power can (and often do) use/abuse that power. I've known of sexual harassment and molestation happenings that never got main stream news for several years. Even groups like b2K mentioned being molested back in the day. Just many many instances where I would hear this stuff and I would always baffled how these people in power are able to hide behind that power so well..

I mean the US president bragged about grabbing women by the p*$$y.. We knew this and he was elected F**ing president.. Why would anyone in power be scared at that point?

Garrison Keillor just announced that he had been fired from his radio station (probably worked there 50 years) for the same. I hope HR is doing their jobs-I don't see how you can do a fair and thorough investigation in a day.

It seems Matt was going to be the subject of another expose at another big paper-journalists are trying to go after anybody and everybody in power. I don't think sexual harassment has any place in the workplace, but I don't want witch hunts either.

HR doing their "investigation" means that they look for ways to twist the words of the accused so they can have a reason to get rid of them. All they care about is protecting the company so instead of dealing with the issue they just get rid of the person. That is why it happens so quickly.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Corey Haim starts at 1:30 - He begins by saying NO ONE treated <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/MichaelJackson?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#MichaelJackson</a> with respect he deserved. <a href="https://t.co/FPCWyvmkCy">https://t.co/FPCWyvmkCy</a> - <a href="https://twitter.com/Hammertonhal?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Hammertonhal</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/sanemfan?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@sanemfan</a> <a href="https://t.co/P5QaY60FbN">pic.twitter.com/P5QaY60FbN</a></p>&mdash; MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJJJusticePrjct/status/936268345959112704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">30. November 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://radaronline....dophiles-found/

If corey did name names then these tapes will no doubt disapear and why are the police looking through those old docs now and why do they still have them anyway??

Exclusive

Corey Feldman’s 1993 Audio Recordings Exposing Hollywood Pedophiles Found!

Officials discover 'working copies' of bombshell lost interview.

By Radar Staff
Posted on Dec 6, 2017 @ 11:38AM

Corey Feldman‘s shocking claim he spilled the identities of Hollywood’s biggest child predators to authorities in 1993 has proven true, despite initial doubts he was lying, RadarOnline.com has learned.
In a bombshell discovery, the Santa Barbara Sheriff’s Department has found recordings backing up what Feldman, 46, first revealed in an October interview on Today.
As RadarOnline.com reported, Feldman insisted to Matt Lauer that he “sat down and I gave them names. They’re on record. They have all this information.”
PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Shocking Sex Scandal: Inside Rape & Abuse Claims Against Harvey Weinstein
The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office has announced they have found the former child actor’s 24-year-old recorded interview, which he gave when he was 14 as part of officials’ investigation into molestation charges against Michael Jackson.
“Following the recent inquiries into the Sheriff’s Office interview of Mr. Feldman in 1993, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office conducted an additional review for any stored items remaining from the Michael Jackson investigation,” Public Information Officer Kelly Hoover told Radar.
“In a container which included the original reports from the investigation, the Sheriff’s Office located some detective working copies of audio recordings made during the investigation. A copy of Mr. Feldman’s interview was located. The recording is being turned over to the Los Angeles Police Department.”
PHOTOS: Inside Harvey Weinstein’s Most Shocking Sexual Harassment Allegations: He’s ‘Pathetic!’
For the moment, what the recordings reveal won’t be made public.
“Due to the fact that this case involves the alleged sexual abuse of a child, we are unable to comment further and any documentation or evidence related to this case is exempt from release,” noted Hoover.
Originally, officials in the Sheriff’s Office denied any knowledge of Feldman’s recorded allegations against Hollywood sex abusers.

More Juicy Content

“We are aware of the statements that Mr. Feldman is making regarding an investigation in 1993,” they said after Feldman’s Today interview. “Our records do not indicate that he named any suspects.”

:eek:fftopic:Offtopic, !!!
but if the bs hadnt happened in 1993 im sure michael would have caused some kind of public revolution, since he was the only artist that stood for unity and peace. its true tho because prince was siinging about the lamest , most beautiful girl in the world :shrugmeme:, diamonds and pearls, and it was all sex....as was Madonna !...michael had people ALL over the world listening to him, all races and all nations , his humanitarian speeches on MTV.. of all places. !! Michael was being broadcasted AND heard by MILLIONS.
His heal the world, heal the kids plans, what he planned to do next for each country , addressing poverty ,,,,abuse.

....whilst madonna had her SEX book out, and all that erotica bull shit in 92/ 93
he had Dancing the Dream published, what a difference in mindset.

He was slowly making people realise what and who we should be aware of, how this world we are living in is unjust, so they had to break him down. They had to take him out of that mindset and strength, or at least , jeopardise , play with , and ruin his plans for a bit. because he did get back up , continued even harder, ?named names, and he battld some freaky ****ed up shit and was taken down again ...this time harder.
i would like to have lived in that alternative world where he wasn't accused..or slaughtered, just by trying to do good for this world .. we need a thread on this topic.

I love ya corey for the good you do :heart: please continue thread, i'm sorry

Last edited:
^ And in another world, if this news broke out lets say in 2002 You know how many times news casters would bring him up in reference to the '93 allegations when he NOTHING to do with the current Hollywood sex abuse news?

^ And in another world, if this news broke out lets say in 2002 You know how many times news casters would bring him up in reference to the '93 allegations when he NOTHING to do with the current Hollywood sex abuse news?
Actually samantha bee did and it greatly disappointed me because she had been someone who I was of the belief focused on facts but once you ignore the truth in order to tell a story everything you have ever said at least has to be questioned.
Stopped watching her show after that.

Just proves to me again that the Santa Barbara police department at the time were only concerned that Corey had nothing but praise for Michael when they were hoping he would name him. They then conveniently 'lost' this information making him look like a liar. Heads should be hung in shame.

Just proves to me again that the Santa Barbara police department at the time were only concerned that Corey had nothing but praise for Michael when they were hoping he would name him. They then conveniently 'lost' this information making him look like a liar. Heads should be hung in shame.

They are probably afraid of a lawsuit. Probably they figured out those tapes were released to third parties as part of discovery in the cases of 1993, 2003 and the latest joke case.

Now, why did not they investigate those men he had accused? Are they conducting an investigation into that? Corey does has a case against them though. I bet Stanely and Mann would have been very willing to get such case if they had not made the mistake of representing the fraud Wade.

Great find. He should be part of the Taj doc.

Yes, definitely, it's a tragedy that he has his life threatened and can't even make a film, while those two con-artists are getting away with everything.

Yes, definitely, it's a tragedy that he has his life threatened and can't even make a film, while those two con-artists are getting away with everything.

Does anyone know what Gary Dunlop is doing nowadays? I think he should also be a part of a documentary.

Does anyone know what Gary Dunlop is doing nowadays? I think he should also be a part of a documentary.

I have no idea what he's up to now. I think Taj should invite everyone that has ever defended Michael, not just kids, but adults also.

... and miraculously, Corey wants to make a documentary exposing pedophiles, but all of a sudden, there is a doc about Michael Jackson making him the pedophile.

What a coincidence, what a perfect cover up...

What a lucky guy that Dan Reed is that he has the history of making pedo docs, hmmmm

I have no idea what he's up to now. I think Taj should invite everyone that has ever defended Michael, not just kids, but adults also.

Yes, and my point with this is if Sneddon really had a history of malisious prosecution and he won a case and knows about other cases that is also something people should know for the documentarys credibility and hopefully make someone in the media interested.

... and miraculously, Corey wants to make a documentary exposing pedophiles, but all of a sudden, there is a doc about Michael Jackson making him the pedophile.

What a coincidence, what a perfect cover up...

What a lucky guy that Dan Reed is that he has the history of making pedo docs, hmmmm

And there I was, hoping that he would actually manage to do something. I guess I was naive. This is the worst thing that could've happened on 10th anniversary of his death.

I'm really concerned about Taj documentary as well now.

Back