Katherine Jackson Says Her Nephew Is Abusing Her

So Katherine is in London with Randy, Janet and Rebbie and all of a sudden she is filing all of these court documents from there (including her claim for 10% in the Michael Jackson Company, see: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...roderick-Morris-and-Quadree-El-Amin)/page14)? Looks like the two cases might be connected:

http://dailymichael.com/lawsuits/mj...s-to-join-bain-el-amin-case-against-mj-estate

This reeks of another scheme by Randy, Janet and Rebbie to get a share of MJ's Estate for themselves. I would say Janet probably doesn't need it herself, but her broke ass siblings, including her favourite brother Randy whom she always sides with, desperately do.

They will probably try to keep it low-key and within the family, unless things get out of hand like the last time. But now I am all of a sudden very curious as to why Prince and TJ went to court in December and who was behind that grab at Hayvenhurst (http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/138256-Someone-pulls-a-fast-one-to-grab-Havenhurst).

That might be difficult, if they are suggesting that the Estate deliberately withheld information to Katherine about the El Amin ('The Michael Jackson Co') claim (where Katherine has an apparent 10% stake). Especially if there is some link between her nephew and the Estate, as has been suggested elsewhere.

Not so low key ......

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/...-mom-is-missing-again-and-blanket-is-worried/

Nephew: Michael Jackson’s mom is missing — AGAIN — and Blanket is worried

Katherine Jackson boarded a flight to London to see her new grandchild, just born to daughter Janet Jackson, on January 22 with the belief that she would return to Los Angeles after a few days, her caretaker and nephew, Trent Jackson, exclusively told Crime Online.

The matriarch of the musical Jackson family, however, never returned to the home where she is co-guardian of Blanket Jackson, the youngest son of pop icon Michael Jackson. Blanket, who turns 15 this month, is sad and upset that he has not been able to talk to his grandmother, the nephew said.

Instead, a lawyer hired by several of her adult children filed a request for a temporary restraining order against Trent Jackson claiming he is an “abusive con-man.” The complaint accused the nephew of keeping other family members away by “screening phone calls, not relaying messages, not allowing privacy during visits or phone calls.” A Los Angeles judge granted the TRO and set a hearing for later in February to decide if it should be permanent.

Trent Jackson, who told Crime Online that he has not been legally served with the TRO, is refusing to hand over his keys to the Calabasas home where he has been living with Mrs. Jackson. He’ll consider himself still her employee until he hears it from her, and she has not called, he said.

Trent is accusing several of Katherine Jackson’s adult children, including Jermaine and Rebe Jackson, of engineering the legal action so they could gain control of their elderly mother’s affairs. That control would mean they could directly challenge the executors of Michael Jackson’s estate for more of its money.

It mirrors what happened when Katherine Jackson was spirited away to Arizona and kept out of communications with her grandchildren — Prince, Paris and Blanket — in July 2012, Trent Jackson said.

When Katherine Jackson finally returned home, she signed a sworn statement saying she was tricked into flying to Arizona instead of a planned visit to New Mexico, according to court documents. She said her cell phone and iPad were taken from her and the TV and phone in the room at the resort where she was taken were disabled. This kept her from calling home or knowing about the very public controversy over her disappearance.

Crime Online has been unable to reach the Jackson family members for a response to Trent Jackson’s comments.

Last edited:
myosotis;4183633 said:
Not so low key ......

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/...-mom-is-missing-again-and-blanket-is-worried/

Nephew: Michael Jackson’s mom is missing — AGAIN — and Blanket is worried

Katherine Jackson boarded a flight to London to see her new grandchild, just born to daughter Janet Jackson, on January 22 with the belief that she would return to Los Angeles after a few days, her caretaker and nephew, Trent Jackson, exclusively told Crime Online.

The matriarch of the musical Jackson family, however, never returned to the home where she is co-guardian of Blanket Jackson, the youngest son of pop icon Michael Jackson. Blanket, who turns 15 this month, is sad and upset that he has not been able to talk to his grandmother, the nephew said.

Instead, a lawyer hired by several of her adult children filed a request for a temporary restraining order against Trent Jackson claiming he is an “abusive con-man.” The complaint accused the nephew of keeping other family members away by “screening phone calls, not relaying messages, not allowing privacy during visits or phone calls.” A Los Angeles judge granted the TRO and set a hearing for later in February to decide if it should be permanent.

Trent Jackson, who told Crime Online that he has not been legally served with the TRO, is refusing to hand over his keys to the Calabasas home where he has been living with Mrs. Jackson. He’ll consider himself still her employee until he hears it from her, and she has not called, he said.

Trent is accusing several of Katherine Jackson’s adult children, including Jermaine and Rebe Jackson, of engineering the legal action so they could gain control of their elderly mother’s affairs. That control would mean they could directly challenge the executors of Michael Jackson’s estate for more of its money.

It mirrors what happened when Katherine Jackson was spirited away to Arizona and kept out of communications with her grandchildren — Prince, Paris and Blanket — in July 2012, Trent Jackson said.

When Katherine Jackson finally returned home, she signed a sworn statement saying she was tricked into flying to Arizona instead of a planned visit to New Mexico, according to court documents. She said her cell phone and iPad were taken from her and the TV and phone in the room at the resort where she was taken were disabled. This kept her from calling home or knowing about the very public controversy over her disappearance.

Oh dear 😕 but I'm not surprised.

Michael was the only normal one in that screwed up family. No wonder they were all so desperate to make it appear the opposite

Michael was the only normal one in that screwed up family. No wonder they were all so desperate to make it appear the opposite

Yuuup it looks to me that anyone who had an a agenda to exploit MJ for money/attention etc, called him crazy, a drug addict or a devient....including so called friends, family and business associates. Talk about roaches.

Lol. So this is granny gate chapter 2. KJ is a joke. like Oxman once said, she's a "despicable woman".MJ deserves much better than this.

I don't think she is a joke or despicable, just ignorant (set in her ways). As much as she loved him, I think both she and Joe saw MJ more as a business opportunity than a person.....and more so than the other siblings.....because he had all the talent. That is probably why he felt like he never had a comfortable place in the world....especially at the end of his life when the family were constantly pressuring him to tour etc....and hence kept them at bay.

Last edited:
I don't think she is a joke or despicable.....just ignorant. As much as she loved him, I think both she and Joe saw MJ more as a business opportunity than a person.....more so than the other siblings.

Ignorance is a poor excuse. she's proven to be a wiling participant in many bogus schemes that failed to materialize.
The bottom line is she's a failure as a parent, a failure as a guardian. she has no credibility whatsoever.

Lol. So this is granny gate chapter 2. KJ is a joke. like Oxman once said, she's a "despicable woman".MJ deserves much better than this.

I wanted to reply to this post but repped by mistake.

The woman is 86 years old, I think she deserves a break here. She's not the one orchestrating all of this, it's some of her deadbeat children taking advantage of her. I hope she is doing OK.

I'm a little suspicious of Trent as well but I find it hard to believe he was able to abuse Katherine with so many people around. I wish there was someone outside of the family to take care of her.

I wanted to reply to this post but repped by mistake.

The woman is 86 years old, I think she deserves a break here. She's not the one orchestrating all of this, it's some of her deadbeat children taking advantage of her. I hope she is doing OK.

I'm a little suspicious of Trent as well but I find it hard to believe he was able to abuse Katherine with so many people around. I wish there was someone outside of the family to take care of her.

I think it will be very interesting to see who the family recommend as her carer after Trent. Maybe Rebbie?

Yep it looks like the same characters are involved and alot of finger pointing......it's a wait and see what happens next.

Last edited:
I think it will be very interesting to see who the family recommend as her carer after Trent. Maybe Rebbie?

They'll probably recommend someone they can easily control. The reality is that this another pathetic money grab exercise,

I really wish MJ was born from a completely different family. He does not deserve to be embarrassed like this.

They're so obvious that it's pathetic. How I wished many times when Michael was still here and in these years all the siblings being successful on their own for Michael, his children and his money to be left alone. Poor Blanket, he doesn't deserve to be tangled in this crap.

I don't get why Janet is involved again if she has her own money and her alleged billionaire husband.

They're so obvious that it's pathetic. How I wished many times when Michael was still here and in these years all the siblings being successful on their own for Michael, his children and his money to be left alone. Poor Blanket, he doesn't deserve to be tangled in this crap.

I don't get why Janet is involved again if she has her own money and her alleged billionaire husband.

I did wonder why JJ couldn't take baby to see grandma, especially as she could probably travel by private jet......

Janet needs money for her fav bro. If he can screw mj over whats to stop him going after the only other person in the family with a few $ if gettibg money out of mj doesnt work. Keep your friends close your enemies closer

They all love more MJ's money than they loved him, IMO. No wonder why Michael was willing to put up with the crazy downsides of his colossal fame, he said himself he wanted that to be loved and that's also the reason why he adopted and got involved with shady families.

I am wondering why Blanket did not go to London with his Grandma he is part of the family.

Katherine was kidnapped by janet randy and rebbie. Taken to arizona. Claimed she had had a stroke and needed ro rest. The kids had no idea where she was or whether she was ill (she wasnt) and got upset on twitter. It led to tj becoming involved

Thats the basics of it 😉

OMG!
Why tho?
I swear I'm out of the loop af. :/

They dont want blanket seeing whats going on.nothing but baggage to them

So many Jackson family haters in this thread making false accusations :doh:. I hope Katherine is ok.

http://www.etonline.com/news/210329...hew_trent_speaks_out_about_restraining_order/

Katherine Jackson's Nephew Trent Speaks Out About Restraining Order, Says He's Still Living in Her Home

Katherine Jackson's nephew-in-law, Trent Lamar Jackson, is speaking out against the restraining order granted against him on Wednesday, and allegations that he's been emotionally abusing the Jackson family matriarch for years.

Trent made an appearance on the Crime Stories With Nancy Grace podcast on Monday, in which he denied that he ever took advantage of 86-year-old Katherine financially. He also says he hasn't heard from Katherine since she left for London last month to visit her daughter, Janet Jackson, and her new grandson, Eissa.

"That's not true," Trent tells Grace of the various allegations against him. "My aunt left me paying the bills and taking care of the household when she got over there."

"We haven't heard from her since she left," he also claims. "And it seems to me that someone is over there putting all these things together, going after me so they can control my aunt, I guess. I don't know."

Trent, 52, claims he's never even been served with the restraining order. He says he's still living in the Calabasas, California, home that, according to court papers, he's been ordered to vacate.

"That TRO that they claim I've been served with, I've never been served with anything," he says. "I'm still at the house right now, and we're all puzzled at why we can't contact her and talk to her -- that's the problem."

Trent later claims that it's actually other family members manipulating Katherine.

"She has attorneys that make sure her money is being advocated in the right way, and we also have an accountant that also looks at the bank statement, and it's gonna be strange when you look at those bank statements, you're gonna really see who's manipulating her with her money, and it's not me ... I just can't understand why they're making these accusations," he says.

Trent says he was appointed by the late Michael Jackson himself to care for his mother.

"All I do is pay Mrs. Jackson's bills," he says. "I've been paying her bills for 15 years now, and that was my job -- to be her driver, her provider, far as taking care of her, making sure she's taking her medicine, making sure she's going to the doctor. These are the things Michael told me to do for her, and I've been doing these things for her -- very well, by the way -- and people who know me, know that this is the second time this has happened. They did this to me before."

"If some family members are still unhappy with the situation Michael made, and they feel like if they could control their mom the way that they want it ... I would like to know what is it they're trying to do," he speculates. "If there was a case and they had something against me, it would seem by now I would be put in jail, or at least arrested or something like that."

Trent claims Katherine "probably has no clue" about the restraining order, and claims she never personally told him he was fired.

"They are keeping her totally in the dark," he alleges of some family members. "One thing they don't understand is that she needs special care. My aunt has polio and she limps and needs strong medication .... She can’t defend herself when she's around them. She didn't want to go [to London]."

"I had to contact the doctor to get the release for her to even be able to fly, so I wasn't trying to keep her from family," he adds.

Court papers obtained by ET allege that Trent -- who's related to Katherine through her husband Joe's side of the family -- was employed as her driver, but over time "infiltrated [her] business and personal affairs." Trent is alleged to have screened all her phone calls, not allowing privacy during visits, phone calls, and getting information on her bank accounts by "conning" bank employees that he was her authorized representative.

"Mrs. Jackson has to hide in her closet to speak to her kids so she can speak freely," the documents claim. "Trent bullies Mrs. Jackson into submission, though she is his employer and the matriarch of the family."

"Mrs. Jackson wants to return from London, but is afraid to go home with Trent there," the papers also claim. "She fears he could physically harm her for terminating him. She fears he could emotionally manipulate her into hiring him back. She fears his access to her financial records and accounts could result in further financial abuse."

A judge granted Jackson's request for a restraining order, and Trent has been ordered to move out of her home and return all keys, passwords and combinations.

A hearing has been scheduled for March 1.

Meanwhile, it appears Paris is putting the family drama behind her. The 18-year-old daughter of the king of pop made an appearance at the GRAMMYs on Sunday, looking totally glam in a sparkly striped Balmain dress.

What a family.? No wonder mj kept away from them and inreturn they called him every name under the sun as to appear as the normal ones

But we are called haters for seeing their true colors and calling them out in the process. If their defenders got the facts straight, they'd know we're not making false claims.

did I read someone call Katherine Jackson a joke?

Interview between Trent and Nancy Grace on 'Crime Stories': (Alan Duke joins in too). It is a very interesting interview.

Trent says that La Toya wasn't aware that K was going away until just beforehand. K didn't want to 'get her passport'. She didn't want to fly overseas.
He says Jermaine and Rebbie are supported financially by K.
Bigi, TJ, his family, 10-12 employees are all in the house daily, and Paris and Prince visit often. There have been no suggestions from anyone else in the house that K has been mistreated by Trent. He sounds a very sensible and reasonable man....

https://dfkfj8j276wwv.cloudfront.ne.../Nancy Grace Trent Jackson FINAL 02132017.mp3

(and.....For anyone wondering about Joe, he's currently on a Caribbean cruise. I wonder who arranged that, and when. )

Last edited:
Wouldn't Trent be served by now? They obviously know where he lives.
He needs to get himself a good attorney-not go on the Nancy Grace show!! WTH?

A mess.

Back