Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

I hate to go against the grain but that is genuinely the reason and what I said straight away after we got a shortherened version in the UK. It is completely standard across the board when a show that was made for a channel without ad breaks is aired on a channel with ad breaks. They always edit it down.
I feel like we are barking up the wrong tree by using this point as evidence against the docs credibility.

That would be really disappointing but still, if the scenes with the memorabilia is gone, that's not a coincidence. That's where we all debunked them and more.

Please ask him if he saw Dan Reed during his visit in Neverland.
It would fit in the timeperiod reed was filming LN.

He must have made the the filmimg of the emty rooms over the theater somehow or these footage is also stolen from someone else.

Did someone know from where the filming of the tents can be?

Do you know any footage of neverland showing the tents?

He was there in an exclusive visit by the agent with the company he works for. That agent has ties to those who are selling the property. They went there to tour it, have lunch, have a Q&A on the property and luxury real estate etc. His footage was used by someone in the past trying to pretend they broke into Neverland and it was up on youtube. He complaint to youtube and expressed he hopes it was taken down. Dan Reed was not there!

This is promising. A UK tabloid reporting the following:

[h=1]Leaving Neverland 'LIES' exposed: 'Wade Robson lied about more than Michael Jackson abuse'[/h]https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/1099772/Leaving-Neverland-Michael-Jackson-abuse-lie-true-Wade-Robson-Safechuck-film

A bit late to the party but could this be a indication that the tide is starting to turn??

Ron Newt died today. The guy that stayed loyal to Mike, when he was offered 200k to talk dirt about MJ. I read that DJVlad had a brand new interview very soon with him.

Rest in peace!

They will start sharing the truth when the lies don't make money anymore.. They have to ride the wave until it dies down, than pick it up with "new" info.. and we will be months into this already knowing it all!

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4249261 said:
Total insanity.

Look I don't want to go say it's all a conspiracy, but you sure start to think who's pulling all the strings here. What the hell.

Of course, it’s a conspiracy. It has always been one.

Some people on Twitter but also on DjVlad's site find it rather suspicious that he died now. Vlad spoke to him 2 days ago and a new interview about LN was scheduled for this Saturday. Also apparently Ron had issues with TV show empire, claiming they stole his life story.

Cause of death unknown.

somewhereinthedark;4249295 said:
Of course, it’s a conspiracy. It has always been one.

Oh for sure. For the media and many powerful players absolutely. But even a Twitter? What do they gain by removing accounts and thus losing users?

They will start sharing the truth when the lies don't make money anymore.. They have to ride the wave until it dies down, than pick it up with "new" info.. and we will be months into this already knowing it all!

I predicted that this would be the media's approach. Cash in on both sides; but sadly I think the damange has already been done. Even when facts are staring people in the face they deliberately turn the other cheek to save face.

I sincerely hope that the worst is now over. The fall out I anticipated is nowhere near as brutal as I predicted. Of course the debate rages on but only when you go looking for it on social media. I'm gauging from the demographic around me and I swear I've only heard 4-5 people talk about it which is a good indication that this nonsese hasn't reached the "masses"

The media are peddling the narrative that the public as stuck with the moral dilemma of whether we cancel MJ but we all know that idea is far fetched. It's classifc scaremongering. His music sales/streaming are up which contracts the notion that MJ has been abandoned. I sincerely feel that the silent majority are pro-MJ but given the subject matter alot of people may not be willing to advertise this.

Again, I emphasise that those who thought he was guilty before this documentary aired hold the same opinion, as do those that thought he was innocent; with the exception of a mininority being swayed. We just feel engulfed as we are being confronted with it so aggressively but I'm confident that once the dust settles and the truth starts to emerge; MJ will triumph again - albeit slightly bruised!

SeeingVoices;4249289 said:
This is promising. A UK tabloid reporting the following:

[h=1]Leaving Neverland 'LIES' exposed: 'Wade Robson lied about more than Michael Jackson abuse'[/h]https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/1099772/Leaving-Neverland-Michael-Jackson-abuse-lie-true-Wade-Robson-Safechuck-film

A bit late to the party but could this be a indication that the tide is starting to turn??

Seems to be info. from Mike Smallcombe (Making Michael)

LEAVING NEVERLAND accuser Wade Robson "lied about more than the Michael Jackson abuse" and here is the proof.
By STEFAN KYRIAZIS

The two-part HBO documentary has divided opinions. The harrowing testimony from Robson and James Safechuck is compelling but there has been a huge backlash at the lack of any other witnesses, both for and against. Filmmaker Dan Reed has dismissed criticisms: "What is the other side of the story? That Michael Jackson was a great entertainer and a great guy?" He says Robson's original 2005 denial of abuse was rooted in his devotion to his idol. Yet, there is evidence Robson lied repeatedly in the past, was viewed as an unreliable witness by a judge and some of his latest allegations are not even based on his own memories.

UK journalist Mike Smallcombe is the author of the biography Making Michael and spoke exclusively to Express Online.

He said: "Unless you are in the Michael Jackson fan community, or a journalist who has researched the subject, you aren’t going to know about the publicly available information which would have formed part of Jackson’s defence. Viewers of the documentary are essentially the jury – but Leaving Neverland only gave them the prosecution’s side.

"In 2012, Robson had a nervous breakdown, triggered, he said, by an obsessive quest for success. His career, in his own words, began to “crumble.”

"That same year, Robson began shopping a book that claimed he was sexually abused by Michael Jackson. No publisher picked it up. In the draft version of the book, Robson called himself a 'master of deception.'"

"Robson filed a $1.5 billion civil lawsuit/creditor’s claim in 2013. He first filed it under seal (a procedure allowing sensitive or confidential information to be filed with a court without becoming a matter of public record), in the hope of reaching a financial settlement with the Jackson Estate.

"To be clear, the judge ruled that Jackson’s companies were not liable for any possible actions by Jackson; he did not rule on the credibility of the men’s allegations. But the trial judge in Robson’s initial case against the Estate disregarded his sworn statements on a summary judgment motion.

"Jackson estate attorney Howard Weitzman said Robson was “caught lying repeatedly” in the dismissed litigations.

"Weitzman added: 'The trial judge found one of Robson’s lies so incredible that the trial judge disregarded Robson’s sworn declaration and found that no rational trier of fact could possibly believe Robson’s sworn statements.'"

"During his lawsuit against Jackson’s Estate, Robson was ordered by the trial court to produce all documents about written communications with anyone about his supposed abuse.

"In one email, he listed over 20 different questions to his mother asking her about the specific details of his interactions with Jackson. Some of these included: 'Can you explain all that you remember of that first night at Neverland? What happened when we drove in what did we do? And that first weekend at Neverland?'

"Despite telling the detailed story of his first night at Neverland in the documentary as if it is his own memory, at his deposition, Robson admitted that he 'did not know' if his memory of that night 'came from (his) own recollection or it was told to (him) by someone else."

"Another email showed that Robson found one particular story from the early 1990s which specifically named him and his mother. He emailed it to his mother and asked whether it was true. She replied, ‘Wow, none of that is true.’

"Weitzman said Robson was also trying to hide evidence before his cases were dismissed.

"Weitzman said: ''Robson lied under oath and stated that, other than one brief email in late 2012, he had had “no written communications” with anyone (other than his attorneys) about his newly-concocted allegations that he was abused by Jackson. This turned out to be a complete and utter lie. Robson had actually shopped a book about his allegations in the year prior to filing his lawsuit—a book he tried to hide from the Estate.'

"Weitzman said Robson’s book told a completely different story of how he was first abused by Jackson. When asked about some of these discrepancies at his deposition, Robson explained that his memories had 'evolved' since writing the draft of the book in late 2012 and early 2013.

"Dan Reed said Robson and Safechuck “have no financial interest in the documentary whatsoever”. But both are in debt to Jackson’s Estate by significant sums. Robson owes the Estate almost $70,000 dollars in court costs, and Safechuck owes the Estate several thousand dollars as well. Robson and Safechuck are pursuing appeals of the judgments against them, appeals that will probably be heard this year."

MAKING MICHAEL BY MIKE SMALLCOMBE IS OUT NOW

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...son-abuse-lie-true-Wade-Robson-Safechuck-film

Last edited:
Now TMZ is saying that video of him buying the ring with safechuck is basically proof of his accusations. I think Brandi said he was thinking of proposing to someone before Lisa Marie. Cant stand the media when it comes to Michael.

somewhereinthedark;4249299 said:
Very suspicious!!!

Yeah I can't deny that i find the timing really suspicious too. It doesn't have to mean a thing but after what Vlad said that he had just spoken to him and that new interview about LN...

I mean, it does happen that people are here and gone tomorrow. Sadly I know it all too well with my mother last year in January but still. I wonder if Newt was gonna say something new or just share his thoughts on LN and leave it at that.

myosotis;4249302 said:

LEAVING NEVERLAND accuser Wade Robson "lied about more than the Michael Jackson abuse" and here is the proof.
By STEFAN KYRIAZIS

The two-part HBO documentary has divided opinions. The harrowing testimony from Robson and James Safechuck is compelling but there has been a huge backlash at the lack of any other witnesses, both for and against. Filmmaker Dan Reed has dismissed criticisms: "What is the other side of the story? That Michael Jackson was a great entertainer and a great guy?" He says Robson's original 2005 denial of abuse was rooted in his devotion to his idol. Yet, there is evidence Robson lied repeatedly in the past, was viewed as an unreliable witness by a judge and some of his latest allegations are not even based on his own memories.

UK journalist Mike Smallcombe is the author of the biography Making Michael and spoke exclusively to Express Online.

He said: "Unless you are in the Michael Jackson fan community, or a journalist who has researched the subject, you aren’t going to know about the publicly available information which would have formed part of Jackson’s defence. Viewers of the documentary are essentially the jury – but Leaving Neverland only gave them the prosecution’s side.

"In 2012, Robson had a nervous breakdown, triggered, he said, by an obsessive quest for success. His career, in his own words, began to “crumble.”

"That same year, Robson began shopping a book that claimed he was sexually abused by Michael Jackson. No publisher picked it up. In the draft version of the book, Robson called himself a 'master of deception.'"

"Robson filed a $1.5 billion civil lawsuit/creditor’s claim in 2013. He first filed it under seal (a procedure allowing sensitive or confidential information to be filed with a court without becoming a matter of public record), in the hope of reaching a financial settlement with the Jackson Estate.

"To be clear, the judge ruled that Jackson’s companies were not liable for any possible actions by Jackson; he did not rule on the credibility of the men’s allegations. But the trial judge in Robson’s initial case against the Estate disregarded his sworn statements on a summary judgment motion.

"Jackson estate attorney Howard Weitzman said Robson was “caught lying repeatedly” in the dismissed litigations.

"Weitzman added: 'The trial judge found one of Robson’s lies so incredible that the trial judge disregarded Robson’s sworn declaration and found that no rational trier of fact could possibly believe Robson’s sworn statements.'"

"During his lawsuit against Jackson’s Estate, Robson was ordered by the trial court to produce all documents about written communications with anyone about his supposed abuse.

"In one email, he listed over 20 different questions to his mother asking her about the specific details of his interactions with Jackson. Some of these included: 'Can you explain all that you remember of that first night at Neverland? What happened when we drove in what did we do? And that first weekend at Neverland?'

"Despite telling the detailed story of his first night at Neverland in the documentary as if it is his own memory, at his deposition, Robson admitted that he 'did not know' if his memory of that night 'came from (his) own recollection or it was told to (him) by someone else."

"Another email showed that Robson found one particular story from the early 1990s which specifically named him and his mother. He emailed it to his mother and asked whether it was true. She replied, ‘Wow, none of that is true.’

"Weitzman said Robson was also trying to hide evidence before his cases were dismissed.

"Weitzman said: ''Robson lied under oath and stated that, other than one brief email in late 2012, he had had “no written communications” with anyone (other than his attorneys) about his newly-concocted allegations that he was abused by Jackson. This turned out to be a complete and utter lie. Robson had actually shopped a book about his allegations in the year prior to filing his lawsuit—a book he tried to hide from the Estate.'

"Weitzman said Robson’s book told a completely different story of how he was first abused by Jackson. When asked about some of these discrepancies at his deposition, Robson explained that his memories had 'evolved' since writing the draft of the book in late 2012 and early 2013.

"Dan Reed said Robson and Safechuck “have no financial interest in the documentary whatsoever”. But both are in debt to Jackson’s Estate by significant sums. Robson owes the Estate almost $70,000 dollars in court costs, and Safechuck owes the Estate several thousand dollars as well. Robson and Safechuck are pursuing appeals of the judgments against them, appeals that will probably be heard this year."

https://www.express.co.uk/entertain...son-abuse-lie-true-Wade-Robson-Safechuck-film

It is quite something that a tabloid would cover that.

I hate to go against the grain but that is genuinely the reason and what I said straight away after we got a shortherened version in the UK. It is completely standard across the board when a show that was made for a channel without ad breaks is aired on a channel with ad breaks. They always edit it down.
I feel like we are barking up the wrong tree by using this point as evidence against the docs credibility.
I got basically attacked (not here - elsewhere) and had my comment deleted when I tried to explain the same thing immediately after the UK broadcast. I truly thought I was being helpful by explaining for those outside the UK (who probably don't know) that Channel 4 has commercial breaks in all their shows. It's impossible to fit 2 solid hours of content into a 2 hour time slot with adverts, so they'd have no choice but to edit it down for time. It's standard practice and totally normal.

That said, it's very convenient for them (Reed et al), as it then gives them the opportunity (and excuse) to remove more of the previously debunked parts, like the Thriller jacket stunt, so I think maybe both things could be true at the same time...?

Or wait .... we must look in printed tv programm magazines to know how long the version which were aired in every country was planed and if they have made any last minute changes in the lengh of the film.
For the TV schedules I've seen, the times really were scheduled in advance for the shorter version. (I've been trying to keep track of air times in different countries the best I can because I'm in a group that's been doing prayers/meditations at the beginning, middle and end of them - to help people see the truth, protect MJ's name, etc).

Anyway, yes -- Channel 4 always had only 2 hours allotted to each half from the moment the TV guide had it listed, so it really was always planned for an edited version. I think Netherlands and Belgium actually showed all 4 hours, though, like HBO. Unless it was edited and included commercials too? Not sure on that particular one. Then came Australia, New Zealand... again, scheduled in advance with only 2 hour time slots and added commercial breaks, so edited for time.

But then it got interesting, because NORWAY aired a 90-minute per half version with no commercials on the 10th and 11th. It was shown at 22:50 to 00:20 on the 10th, then 22:40 to 00:10 on the 11th. If the UK version was truly 45 minutes shorter in total, as people quoted, then the NORWAY version was a full HOUR shorter. Now, it WAS scheduled like that at least several days beforehand, do I don't know what to think about that. Perhaps the distributor (Kew Media) offers 3 versions to local channels, so they can choose which one fits in their schedule? Perhaps some of the graphic content crosses the line in some markets so they cut it (if anything graphic was cut in Norway, I don't know, just a thought). Or are they really editing it on the fly? I kind of doubt it, but at this point who the heck knows. Tonight is part 2 in Sweden in a standard 2 hour time slot. So....hmmm.

Last edited:
Clickbait headline but good to know that the Ape sanctuary (not a Zoo!) actually said Bubbles was well cared for.

Had to laugh at the bit where this reporter writes that Bubbles didn't go to MJ's memorial service. They really must be short of things to write.

Michael Jackson left beloved chimp Bubbles NOTHING in his will, reveals zookeeper
MICHAEL Jackson snubbed Bubbles in his will and left his famous pet chimp nothing

Jackson was inseparable from his little pal who he adopted in 1988 from a research facility in Texas.

Bubbles, now 35, would often go on tour with ***** and slept in a crib in his bedroom at Neverland Ranch.

Rumours and reports have begun to emerge about MJ’s relationship with the chimp following the release of sex abuse documentary Leaving Neverland.

Zoo boss Patti Ragan, founder of the Centre for Great Apes in Florida, has now spoken out to shoot down claims and say the ape is in “good health”.

She did however reveal Jackson snubbed his chimp friend and didn’t mention the Bubbles in his will.

ubbles moved away from ***** in 2003 after he became too big and aggressive.

Jackson would continue to visit to the chimp as he moved around zoos until he died in 2009.

Despite not being named in MJ’s will however – the Jackson family still support Bubbles.

*****’s estate pledges to cover the cost of the ape’s care ever year with donations.
Ragan hit out at recent reports, and confirmed the Bubbles is well despite the renewed focus on Jackson.

Leaving Neverland featured alleged victims Wade Robson and James Safechuck reveal a campaign of grooming and abuse inflicted on them as children by Jackson.

MJ's estate have denied all claims and compared the documentary to a "lynching".

She said: ”Bubbles arrived at the sanctuary in excellent health and with normal affiliative behaviours with other chimpanzees.

“He has been a well-adjusted member in his group with six other chimps. We have seen no evidence of former neglect or abuse.

“He genuinely likes people as well as his chimpanzee companions.”

Ragan added: “And, for every one of the 14 years Bubbles has lived at the Center for Great Apes, MJJ Productions and the Jackson Estate have honored [an] agreement and sent funds to help us care for Bubbles.

"In addition to that, the Jackson Estate gave a generous gift to help the sanctuary expand our chimpanzee habitats for larger spaces and additional chimpanzees who need a home.”

She claimed recent reports about Bubbles mental health and previous abuse were “wild conjectures or false gossip”.

It comes after it is claimed Bubbles tried to commit suicide in 2003.

Bubbles did not get to Jackson’s memorial service when he died in 2009 of a cardiac arrest while preparing for a 50 night farewell residency at the O2 in London.

MJ is claimed to have thought of the ape as his “first child”, and La Toya Jackson is known to have visited Bubbles in 2010.

*****n’s pals have described Bubbles as “so human” and he used to wear clothes, hold hands and even drank tea with the Mayor of Osaka.

Ragan said: ‘It is our hope that those who loved Bubbles know that he is happy and well-cared for, and we invite everyone to visit our website where they can learn more about Bubbles and all our wonderful chimpanzees and orangutans."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wo...ntre-for-great-apes-florida-leaving-neverland

SeeingVoices;4249301 said:
I predicted that this would be the media's approach. Cash in on both sides; but sadly I think the damange has already been done. Even when facts are staring people in the face they deliberately turn the other cheek to save face.

I sincerely hope that the worst is now over. The fall out I anticipated is nowhere near as brutal as I predicted. Of course the debate rages on but only when you go looking for it on social media. I'm gauging from the demographic around me and I swear I've only heard 4-5 people talk about it which is a good indication that this nonsese hasn't reached the "masses"

The media are peddling the narrative that the public as stuck with the moral dilemma of whether we cancel MJ but we all know that idea is far fetched. It's classifc scaremongering. His music sales/streaming are up which contracts the notion that MJ has been abandoned. I sincerely feel that the silent majority are pro-MJ but given the subject matter alot of people may not be willing to advertise this.

Again, I emphasise that those who thought he was guilty before this documentary aired hold the same opinion, as do those that thought he was innocent; with the exception of a mininority being swayed. We just feel engulfed as we are being confronted with it so aggressively but I'm confident that once the dust settles and the truth starts to emerge; MJ will triumph again - albeit slightly bruised!
I feel most celebrities who haven’t responded (compared to RKelly) feel this way. They know they’re not telling the truth or feel something is not right, but they can’t outright defend Michael because it looks bad for their image and is against the #metoo movement.
JK Rowling for example was raked over the coals for defending Johnny when it seems like she was right all along.

Me defending him isn’t even all about Michael anymore to me.
It’s the fact that the media are trying to brainwash and manipulate the public and the people who feel something isn’t right are being talked down to like they are stupid. They’re trying to test our intelligence like we haven’t spent the past 6+ years looking at court documents and researching.
We are out here doing a better job than they are in researching and investigating when most of us are doing it out of our own time and pocket.
My faith and trust in the media with their lynch mob mentality is at an absolute zero.

Read this on my Twitter Feed:

@loakim45: 'The Simpsons' Showrunner Thinks That Michael Jackson Used His Episode 'To Groom Boys' https://t.co/3vzH8WH79k

Yeah, my mind actually blanked reading the title and his reasons make even less sense when you read the full answer.

latest

Ok, but why cut those particular scenes? When edits are made for TV they're usually smaller things, not important moments.

well they suspending my youtube accounts a couple weeks ago, I tried appealing and got denied.. All I was doing was defending Michael!

Your comments were probably marked as spam by the anti crowd. I'm sorry that happened to you. :( I don't want to fall into the line of "Youtube is deliberately doing this" but I often hear people complain about Youtube being PC now and such... I have to wonder if there is some truth to that after all.

But then it got interesting, because NORWAY aired a 90-minute per half version with no commercials on the 10th and 11th. It was shown at 22:50 to 00:20 on the 10th, then 22:40 to 00:10 on the 11th. If the UK version was truly 45 minutes shorter in total, as people quoted, then the NORWAY version was a full HOUR shorter. Now, it WAS scheduled like that at least several days beforehand, do I don't know what to think about that. Perhaps the distributor (Kew Media) offers 3 versions to local channels, so they can choose which one fits in their schedule? Perhaps some of the graphic content crosses the line in some markets so they cut it (if anything graphic was cut in Norway, I don't know, just a thought). Or are they really editing it on the fly? I kind of doubt it, but at this point who the heck knows. Tonight is part 2 in Sweden in a standard 2 hour time slot. So....hmmm.

Can you find out if it originally was planed in that short lenghth in norway or if it was planed longer?

Maybe you can find the official announcement from the tv station were they say how long they want to show it.

But when you can't understand the language it will be difficult.

myosotis;4249310 said:
Clickbait headline but good to know that the Ape sanctuary (not a Zoo!) actually said Bubbles was well cared for.

Had to laugh at the bit where this reporter writes that Bubbles didn't go to MJ's memorial service. They really must be short of things to write.

Michael Jackson left beloved chimp Bubbles NOTHING in his will, reveals zookeeper
MICHAEL Jackson snubbed Bubbles in his will and left his famous pet chimp nothing

Jackson was inseparable from his little pal who he adopted in 1988 from a research facility in Texas.

Bubbles, now 35, would often go on tour with ***** and slept in a crib in his bedroom at Neverland Ranch.

Rumours and reports have begun to emerge about MJ’s relationship with the chimp following the release of sex abuse documentary Leaving Neverland.

Zoo boss Patti Ragan, founder of the Centre for Great Apes in Florida, has now spoken out to shoot down claims and say the ape is in “good health”.

She did however reveal Jackson snubbed his chimp friend and didn’t mention the Bubbles in his will.

ubbles moved away from ***** in 2003 after he became too big and aggressive.

Jackson would continue to visit to the chimp as he moved around zoos until he died in 2009.

Despite not being named in MJ’s will however – the Jackson family still support Bubbles.

*****’s estate pledges to cover the cost of the ape’s care ever year with donations.
Ragan hit out at recent reports, and confirmed the Bubbles is well despite the renewed focus on Jackson.

Leaving Neverland featured alleged victims Wade Robson and James Safechuck reveal a campaign of grooming and abuse inflicted on them as children by Jackson.

MJ's estate have denied all claims and compared the documentary to a "lynching".

She said: ”Bubbles arrived at the sanctuary in excellent health and with normal affiliative behaviours with other chimpanzees.

“He has been a well-adjusted member in his group with six other chimps. We have seen no evidence of former neglect or abuse.

“He genuinely likes people as well as his chimpanzee companions.”

Ragan added: “And, for every one of the 14 years Bubbles has lived at the Center for Great Apes, MJJ Productions and the Jackson Estate have honored [an] agreement and sent funds to help us care for Bubbles.

"In addition to that, the Jackson Estate gave a generous gift to help the sanctuary expand our chimpanzee habitats for larger spaces and additional chimpanzees who need a home.”

She claimed recent reports about Bubbles mental health and previous abuse were “wild conjectures or false gossip”.

It comes after it is claimed Bubbles tried to commit suicide in 2003.

Bubbles did not get to Jackson’s memorial service when he died in 2009 of a cardiac arrest while preparing for a 50 night farewell residency at the O2 in London.

MJ is claimed to have thought of the ape as his “first child”, and La Toya Jackson is known to have visited Bubbles in 2010.

*****n’s pals have described Bubbles as “so human” and he used to wear clothes, hold hands and even drank tea with the Mayor of Osaka.

Ragan said: ‘It is our hope that those who loved Bubbles know that he is happy and well-cared for, and we invite everyone to visit our website where they can learn more about Bubbles and all our wonderful chimpanzees and orangutans."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wo...ntre-for-great-apes-florida-leaving-neverland

That kinda reminds me of those articles after he died, or was this actually when he was still alive and taking a break from Neverland? Articles that Neverland was left in a bad state when it came to the animals and that animal services had to come and take them or something. It's like there just can't ever be a normal, positive article when it's about MJ eh.

myosotis;4249302 said:

By STEFAN KYRIAZIS

I told yall people are going to start dissect it fi they want to keep talking about it. Radio is doing that as well. MJ music is still played.

And that minority will switch back. people like that views change like underwear but at least they are willing to change back if they do.

mjbunny;4249307 said:
I got basically attacked (not here - elsewhere) and had my comment deleted when I tried to explain the same thing immediately after the UK broadcast. I truly thought I was being helpful by explaining for those outside the UK (who probably don't know) that Channel 4 has commercial breaks in all their shows. It's impossible to fit 2 solid hours of content into a 2 hour time slot with adverts, so they'd have no choice but to edit it down for time. It's standard practice and totally normal.

That said, it's very convenient for them (Reed et al), as it then gives them the opportunity (and excuse) to remove more of the previously debunked parts, like the Thriller jacket stunt, so I think maybe both things could be true at the same time...?

It’s entirely plausible a combination of both things is happening as you’ve suggested. I just think it’s mistake to talk about this like it’s hard evidence of them ‘admitting’ debunked parts of the documentary as I don’t think it is.

Back