Thriller (Remake - 2015)

Not interested. I am done with thriller. The only good that can come out of this is the short film in hi def picture.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

im intrigued! i hope new ending means new piece of footage... not just creative sifferent ending.

Imagine changing the most iconic music video ever made. What is wrong with these people.

im intrigued! i hope new ending means new piece of footage... not just creative sifferent ending.

Me too!

Come to think of it I swear I read somewhere that Thriller was filmed with both a normal camera and a 3d camera.
I'm just not that big of a fan of Landis anymore, but I suppose he's needed since he was part of making the original Thriller.

If it ain't broken - don't fix it... - A new ending? Why? - The ending is great...

I will no doubt go to the cinema and watch it if it reallt comes. - MJ on the big screen with the best possible sound, that's magic, so why not.

And then I hope Thriller - and the rest of MJ's videos will finally be released on Blu-Ray in perfect quality.

I will not get exited before there is an official statement. and even then....

I will give it the benefit of the doubt - and as someone wrote before, at least it seems we will finally get Thriller in HD ! - About time...

Back