Minor everyday things that remind you of Michael

analogue

Proud Member
Whenever I hear the sound of a creaky door opening, I immediately think of Thriller.

whenever I watch 'Alvin and the chipmunks' I think of the 'p.y.t' backing vocals towards the end, ha :rofl:

or when i step in the center of floor tiles, and pretend that they light up like in the 'billie jean' video

Way too many to name. Like right now it is raining outside. That makes me think about the video Stranger In Moscow. And even though Shahrukh Khan has been my Michael replacement ever since what happen to him. In some ways when I see him dancing in some of his movies. It tends to make me think about Michael way too much. And how much I still miss watching him dance. Even though Hrithik Roshan is India's version of MJ. His dancing is far more incredible than Shahrukh's. But some say he is the most greatest dancer that has ever lived. Probably explains why I still totally refused to watch his 2014 movie Bang Bang. Because of the MJ tribute in that movie. Where he was suppose to dance like Michael. It is no wonder why I can't get over my depression. And I have since come to except it. It is not like I have any choice.:(:boohoo

When I ride dodgem cars, or see other people riding dodgem cars.

Oh.....and the tea cup ride. ;)

Seeing a cherry picker is another one that reminds me of him

Butterflies, seagulls, red roses, sunflowers, rain, black loafers.

Adults in media talking about how they just loooove fairs and rollercoaster rides etc.

Stars talking about their love for anything DISNEY.

Everytime Winnie Harlow is in the news or on talk shows being celebrated for her look...

Man, sometimes I think Michael was FIRST in EVERYTHING. Thing is, no one made a big deal out of it then.

Last edited:
wednesday;4269126 said:
Hipsters wearing white socks with black highwater pants.
:laughing: Oh, yes!

Man, sometimes I think Michael was FIRST in EVERYTHING.
He definitely was!:cool:

Thing is, no one made a big deal out of it then.
:(But - they did! Mostly in a negative way: remember how people and media turned it into ridicule. So sad. And stupid.

But here one more little ´everyday thing´: sometimes when I´m waiting on my bicycle at a traffic light I´m hearing anywhere in the cacophony of the traffic one special tiny tune, noise - and in my head starts the associated Michael-song...

Whenever I see someone with a black fedora!

I usually wear a black fedora! I hope I'm reminding people of Michael as I go about my daily business.

Also, hilarious story about that: my freshman year of college (fall 2009), this really dorky guy that lived in my hall approached me one day and said "is the reason you wear a fedora because Michael Jackson wore a fedora?" I just about died laughing, and when I told someone else in the hall about that, she said "I think everyone was wondering that and he's just the one who had the courage to ask." :laughing:

Every time I unlock my phone, I have MJ as my wallpaper :beatit:

Whenever my girlfriend does any rehearsals, or a countdown in general, she does a "dancer's count" 5,6,7,8 and I always think of the start of Liberian Girl

Stars.
Sitting out under the stars at night...

You feel like Katie and just wish he'd come back, standing there in his white coat.

I'm reminded of Michael when I see a really beautiful scene outside my window. I think of Earth Song in my head, and I can hear it playing. :)

I'm reminded of Michael every day in a couple of different things. Sometimes when I make a joke on group texts with my friends they write "hehe" and I think of Michael then. I think of him whenever my phone rings (I have Billie Jean as my ringtone), I think of him when my friends send my his photos or I text other loved ones who like him some new stuff. Besides that stuff where I can see or hear Michael, I am reminded of him when I see a beautiful sunset, or when I go online and see sign language for some of his songs. (I am learning American Sign Language (ASL) and when I type in "ASL 80's songs" he usually comes up!) I am reminded of him whenever I make my own music or when I dance. I am a very spiritual person, and I pick up on when I feel energies around me. I feel him in and around me all of the time.

Whenever I hear someone making audio experiments, like this one by Steve Vai:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I sent MARTINE-NICOLE ROJINA the solo vocal track for &#8220;The Moon and I&#8221; and she sent it to the moon and captured its bounce back. She conducts these interesting experiments where she bounces small mono sound snippets off the moon and back by hijacking light waves with sound waves! <a href="https://t.co/LrngRXqfCa">pic.twitter.com/LrngRXqfCa</a></p>&mdash; Steve Vai (@stevevai) <a href="https://twitter.com/stevevai/status/1197375058412494849?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 21, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Not sure if this qualifies as a &#8220;minor everyday thing&#8221;, though. ;)

When I cut a finger and have to use a band aid lol

Gesendet von meinem SM-J330F mit Tapatalk

I just noticed that I've been thanked in 777 posts. LOL

MJ+2013+1996+history+777.jpg

Its winter in my country so I have to wear gloves. And sometimes I have to take one glove off so I can check my phone. Suddendly it hits me: "Im wearing one single glove, just like Michael." Even though my gloves are fluffy and black and white (which is one of the things that reminds me of him too!)

Back