Photographer Hamid Moslehi to make MJ documentary with unseen footage.

Nowhere near enough! :D

Especially since none of those documentaries expose his accusers which is the
one documentary that should be made before any other.

There is only one documentary which focuses on the accusers, Larry Nimmer's
Untold story of Neverland and very few people know about it:

https://vimeo.com/56694064

What I'd like to see is a doc where Jordan Chandler is cross-examined on camera so the whole world could see what a fraud he is.

Especially since none of those documentaries expose his accusers which is the
one documentary that should be made before any other.

There is only one documentary which focuses on the accusers,
Larry Nimmer's Untold story of Neverland, and very few people know about it:

https://vimeo.com/56694064

What I'd like to see is a doc where Jordan Chandler is cross-examined on camera so the whole world could see what a fraud he is.

OMG! That's it right there!
Not that I needed convincing about the obvious truth in this video, it just solidified what I already knew.

As for Hamid, well I hope it turns out to be just as truthful. After all, he was along side MJ for many a year.

Nevertheless, it would be great if the MJ estate weighed in on this.

Silouette;4168829 said:
As for Hamid, well I hope it turns out to be just as truthful. After all, he was along side MJ for many a year.

He seems to be pro-MJ, Karen Faye tweeted that Hamid was always loyal and he was there and if Faye says that it's probably true
as she likes to trash everyone around MJ, Frank Dileo, Kenny Ortega, Tatiana you name it.

However he is wrong about certain things.

He was dragged into the case because the Arvizo family had accused Moslehi of forcing Gavin to do a videotaped interview and say good things about Michael, naming him a co-conspirator. “There were five people listed as conspirators I was one of them.

Those five were Frank Cascio Vnnie Amen Mark Schaffel and the two Germans, not Moslehi.

“Gavin’s doctors had given him two weeks to live. They met through the Make a Wish Foundation. His final wish was to meet Michael Jackson, so Michael invited him to Neverland.

Make a wish had nothing to do with the meeting between MJ and Arvizo.
Carol Lemere who worked for MJ and also knew the Arvizos introduced them to MJ.
And Arvizo wanted to meet other celebs too not just MJ.

They already exist. 3 of them actually: This Is It, Bad 25 and MJ's Journey from Motown to Off the Wall. :D

Seriously though, I hope that this documentary gets off the ground in some way, shape, or form.
True-those are all quite positive and don't forget "The Making of Thriller" and "Michael: the Magic Returns" And "The One". All excellent. If you want a positive (although a little watered down) bio, "American Dream" is still one of the best.

Yes he talked about propofol but in a compassionate way. He tried to explain
that MJ had insomnia for a long time and he tried everything to get sleep
and after a while nothing worked but propofol which is actually true.

It's just that he failed to mention that MJ didn't get nightly propofol before he signed that damn contract for
50 shows. Before 2009 he only sporadically got it he was not addicted to it or anything.
I appreciate you being fair about this statement-you are right-he was quite compassionate about it. Quite frankly, before the Murray trial and discovering what we did about propofol, I didn't really have a problem with Michael using it-as an anxiety ridden insomniac myself most of my life, I think you do what you have to do.

I didn't mention the prosthetic nose thing because you could tell THAT came from the journalist, NOT from Moleshi. It's those kinds of people that I worry about trying to help him with a documentary.

He sued MJ because his managers failed to pay him in time so probably at least part of his story was legit.
Yes-the thing I read acted like he was never paid-but again, I think that was the journalist version. It was settled. It seems like Michael ended up with the world's worst managers, etc. the last 15 years or so of his life.

He seems to be pro-MJ, Karen Faye tweeted that Hamid was always loyal and he was there and if Faye says that it's probably true
as she likes to trash everyone around MJ, Frank Dileo, Kenny Ortega, Tatiana you name it..

I don`t get the "if Faye says it, it`s probably true." Does this mean she is is right about all the people she trashed Frank Dileo, Kenny Ortega or others. I don`t think so. Just read her E-Mai to Dileo to see what a hypocrize person she is.

I am not saying Moslehi has not best intentions, I am just saying Faye is not a indicator to decide it.

Last edited:
If hamed is putting out private footage of mj and the kids etc. Things that are private without permission then no matter how postive its viewed by fans its not something i can support

Don't want to be a kill joy, but these are private photos which Michael commissioned for his personal use.

Honestly, who would like his/her private family photos to be used by someone else without permission? The same goes for Michael.

I hope this guy at least gets the approval of Michael's kids.

No, never. Please! - no more published private footage of MJ by self proclaimed ´friends´of him. If those people would be real friends they would respect Michaels all time habits to separate his private life from the public eye.

We´d got a lot of glimpses into MJs private life during the trial 05 until the murder trial, AEG trial. To that the numerous docus/books/´revelations´/reports/interviews with ´friends´/ ... . I think it´s enough from those people who are pretending to tell the world the ´truth´ about MJ. For me it´s the top of insolence when those people say MJ wanted them to tell it. Even the murderer said it was MJs wish that he writes a book (- about the absolute trash the murderer has in his insane brain). And it´s no need to give any lying accuser one more stage. There is no need to proof anything. All is said.

Michael was so careful to keep his private life for himself and his children. We all love the touching songs his did about the theme. Not only the fans but all people should respect that! And we, the fans, should not force on anybody to think about writing/selling one more book, showing/selling one more documentary, ... - about Michaels precious private life.

I don`t get the "if Faye says it, it`s probably true." Does this mean she is is right about all the people she trashed Frank Dileo, Kenny Ortega or others. I don`t think so. Just read her E-Mai to Dileo to see what a hypocrize person she is.

I am not saying Moslehi has not best intentions, I am just saying Faye is not a indicator to decide it.

Read again what I wrote:

" it's probably true as she likes to trash everyone around MJ, Frank Dileo, Kenny Ortega, Tatiana you name it.."

Faye trashes everyone around MJ. It's very rare that she says something good about those who worked around him.
So I assume it's true that there was no problem with Hamid because if there had been any Faye would be the first
to blow it out of proportion and throw him under the bus.
Unless he did some favor to her and they were in the same boat.

^ it doesn't make it probably true. Karen trashes anybody she felt threatened or jealous of when it comes to Michael. So her positive judgment means nothing other than her probably not having felt threatened or jealous of the relationship Michael had with this photographer.

Unless he did some favor to her and they were in the same boat.

Take Two: The Footage You Were Never Meant To See
filmed by Moslehi
starring Faye (eg intimate scenes with MJ on Neverland)

Regarding personal footage of MJ and his kids, if his kids sign it off, I'm fine with it.

If they don't sign off or instead speak out about it, then yes I'll have objections.

I don't want to be mr pessimistic but I'm still waiting on the ebony magazine footage/special and various things... I'm not gonna hold my breath but look forward to it at the same time

If this was MJ's idea and the children and the Estate approves - then I hope it gets released.

It sounds a bit like the doc MJ did release - Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies??

I truely hope it gets released and shows a lot of studio footage, rehearsal footage and an insight in MJ's life.

I'm always for never seen footage of Mike!!! lets get this going ASAP lol

These documentaries that we hear about and never see are such teases to me. I'm waiting on 3 (top of my head)

. This one
. The a&e docuseries
. Last photoshoot

All these have been talked about.. and???? Lol nothing

I hope he is being truthful and will do the documentary

69356047_392161901728507_5478405480117296498_n.jpg

Hamid Moslehi photographing the Jacksons then and now.

66839233_1424097791061501_782773253851609353_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/hamidmoslehiphotography/
It only took 21 years for a reunion with @princejackson

Back