KOP Italian edition - out in October (special coupon for mjjc members)

Re: KOP Italian edition - out in October (Carousel FULL version included)!

Coupon code to buy KOP Italian edition @ michaelmania's online shop.

We're gladly to inform that our european members can use special mjjcommunity coupon code to buy 'King Of Pop - Italian edition' greatest hist at special price from the online shop of michaelmania.com, italian fanclub since 1985.

KOP Italian Edition will be released next October 3rd. The 2CD compilation will include Carousel (FULL version) and Got The Hots.

Register a free account with michaelmania, then use mjjcommunity as coupon code during ordening process.

http://www.michaelmania-e.net/mjshop/

Accepted payments: credit/debit card - Paypal.

Michaelmania ships only to Europe. Buy with confidence @ michaelmania.com.

When I press the checkout buttom there is an error.

Can't order it !! :(

Can I order it somewhere else?

Exclusive preview pic!

Thanks to Salvo (captaineo) from michaelmania.com here is an exclusive preview pic of how KOP - the Italian fans' selection album looks like!

Tomorrow in stores! :punk:
gxr8139-5434944412787bf9892fce54fb08e340.jpg

I've just bought my copyyyy! :punk:
Awesome packaging (digipack)...and Carousel (FULL) sounds good! :wild:

Contrary of what had been reported THERE ISN'T any personal message from Michael for the italian fans. :doh::hysterical:

There's just one generic message:
Partnership with Yahoo! Music Italia
Thanks to Peter Lopez, Andrea Finkelstein, Lyn Koppe, Adam Block, Steve Berkowitz and to all the Italian Fans voting their favorite songs to set up this album.

:cheeky:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have just received the Italian KOP, it looks amazing, i am so happy.
the back of the booklet has an amazing pic on it:

ikopjpg.jpg

I'm definitely buying the italian version. By far the best tracklist and packaging! :yes: However, I'm still disappointed with Sony here in Norway for failing to release it's own version. But our tracklist would probably have sucked anyway. :smilerolleyes:

Indeed it is very expensive! ,
I asked someone in Italy to buy it for me ... Now wait ...to see if it will help me with CD!

Man this one is by far the best edition, the packaging is simply gorgeous...
I already found it on ebay, but it's $49!!! expensive indeed.

Indeed it is, Italian edition is the most successful edition yet! I like it very much!
I noticed that all editions have the same pictures in the CD-book, but each country has arranged them in different ways! Of all editions that I have seen, Italy has the most beautiful CD-book.

I ended up paying 17,52 € for it at www.ibs.it. Or 38,87 including shipping. Expensive, but worth it. :) It's a bit difficult however, when you have to use google translate for every single page you're going through. :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
Yay I have the Italian version now too!! I was on holiday in Italy so I got it easily..
I'm so happy, you guys did great job voting the tracks.. the tracklist is very good! :)

Hey is there something extra material on cd 1? I don't understand Italian but in the booklet it says something about putting it into a computer.. ??

yeah, it is also an open disc :) i have not tried myself yet, but if you put it on the computer, some webpage is supposed to appear i think with some pictuers or something like that:)

Cool, thanks Ágnes :)

edit:
yeah, it is also an open disc :) i have not tried myself yet, but if you put it on the computer, some webpage is supposed to appear i think with some pictuers or something like that:)
Hmm.. I tried it but it only opened 'opendisc' player where I can listen the tracks.

Last edited:
Back