Where Is The Promo?!?

Stop blaming Sony - they shipped 3.2 million albums for god's sake - and put the blame where it lies, with the so called 'fans' who, not only boycotted the album, but did their best to stop other people buying it.

I would be surprised if Sony ever relased another album of new/unreleased songs ever again after this debacle. They should just take the 'easy money' and re-release (for the 20th time!) Billie Jean, Bad, et al, in a different package, - even though it's BORING for most fans.

If Sony have decided not to bother wasting any more money promoting this album, then we all know who the fault lies with - the boycotters.

here in my country no one knows about the album! i mean come on where is all the advertising?

Stop blaming Sony - they shipped 3.2 million albums for god's sake - and put the blame where it lies, with the so called 'fans' who, not only boycotted the album, but did their best to stop other people buying it.

I would be surprised if Sony ever relased another album of new/unreleased songs ever again after this debacle. They should just take the 'easy money' and re-release (for the 20th time!) Billie Jean, Bad, et al, in a different package, - even though it's BORING for most fans.

If Sony have decided not to bother wasting any more money promoting this album, then we all know who the fault lies with - the boycotters.

:clapping:

True. :clapping::punk:

i sen the album promo to some of the 26 million people who liked mj facebook page some wrote wrote back and say they love it they didn't know it was out till i sent them the new album trailer

My Walmart still doesn't have it. So fed up, I just ordered it through Amazon.

Very disapointed to be going this route...but at least I'll finally have it. Should have been in my hands December 14th.

I simply can't get my head around the fact that Sony hasn't emailed the 26 million facebook fans to tell them that the album is out!!!

They posted loads of stuff about HMH video etc , but as since the album has been out there has been nothing, unbelievable.

Do they want this album to fail or what???

i sen the album promo to some of the 26 million people who liked mj facebook page some wrote wrote back and say they love it they didn't know it was out till i sent them the new album trailer

^^^ if they are casual fans they don't check mj facebook daily as mj fans but can Sony let sent a direct email to the 26 million about the new album?

I am also afraid that we'll never get another album with even seven new Michael songs. We may get dribs and drabs of demos, etc. on re-issues of older albums. (By the way, I prefer demos to overworked tracks.) I think Sony should follow the lead of the Beatles: didn't they release three collections of early versions and demos back in the 90s? And it was a hit. (Beatles Anthology)

Last edited:
I don't mind demo's as long as it's demo's of songs we haven't already heard. I'd prefer they just open up the vault and release the un-released stuff....as long as they aren't overly produced. Even if they're missing vocals, don't try and replace the vocals with someone else singing/talking on it.

I still say they need to release the MJ/Freddie Mercury collaborations..no matter how unfinished they may be. MJ & Freddie = solid gold stuff

^^^ if they are casual fans they don't check mj facebook daily as mj fans but can Sony let sent a direct email to the 26 million about the new album?

This is odd because I get private emails from another artist Facebook page anytime she does anything (TV appearances, CDs, DVDs etc)

so surely Sony should've PMed those 26 million people.:scratch:

This is odd because I get private emails from another artist Facebook page anytime she does anything (TV appearances, CDs, DVDs etc)

Why not suggest it to the Estate or Sony?

Someone here should be able to contact them. Gaz??

I'm sick of fans complaining and boycotting the work of others. Start making a difference (a positive difference).

are yousure? i liked the mj page and haven't recevied an email i just check the page on my own but Sony should do that

Why not suggest it to the Estate or Sony?

Someone here should be able to contact them. Gaz??

I'm sick of fans complaining and boycotting the work of others. Start making a difference (a positive difference).

Sony are just a bunch of business men...........

The Estate however is Michael's Legacy............but they almost never keep in contact with us fans..............if we knew how to contact them, we would!!!!!!

Sony are just a bunch of business men...........

The Estate however is Michael's Legacy............but they almost never keep in contact with us fans..............if we knew how to contact them, we would!!!!!!

There are people here who have Branca's e-mail.

The anti-"MICHAEL" campaign killed the promo ie some of us diehard fans killed the promo and so the next releases : there will be some fans to say "it's a fake" because the voice is not set right.

BTW, MJ played music for everyone in this earth not only for his fans, those 75 million people who bought Thriller weren't all diehard fans but they got seduced by MJ talent and music. That is why "Michael" or any other posthume work should be produced and released for EVERYBODY.

MJ has done everything from "I want you back" to "Invincible" he got nothing to prove. Posthumes works represent MJ legacy for the years to come.

I don't mind demo's as long as it's demo's of songs we haven't already heard. . . .

People need to keep in mind that some of those demos that people say have already have been heard are ones that I'm sure people should not have heard in the first place.

Back