[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Great news. - Hopefully all this nonsens will come to an end next week.

When all the stupid cases startet by these 2 liars are dismissed/over - hopefully The Estate can start focusing on music and concert releases again.

Great news. - Hopefully all this nonsens will come to an end next week.

When all the stupid cases startet by these 2 liars are dismissed/over - hopefully The Estate can start focusing on music and concert releases again.

Yep, fingers crossed all ends next week - I also wouldn't be against a quiet little lawsuit on the side against these two frauds for damages, otherwise people will never learn the consequences of their actions.

I along with others last week on Twitter were celebrating way too early. Someone said it was dismissed, but not the final ruling yet. So while it's great news, it isn't time to party just yet.

This week we're gonna get the final ruling? Because I read just now that this will we'll get the tentative ruling but the final ruling date isn't known yet. When does this end, sjeesh.

The hearing is today. Then the judge rules which could take days to be released or he might say there and then.

Waiting to exhale. Am holding my breath for good news today. Please please let this thing be over.

Waiting to exhale. Am holding my breath for good news today. Please please let this thing be over.

It would be so good if it's finally over. Even though that POS, just like Safechuckle can appeal, can't they?

Even if this does go to trial, it's not the end of the world, everything will be checked and Wade better hope he has something strong, which lol, he obviously of course doesn't. But best case scenario really is full dismissal.

I have a feeling the judge is done with this mess and dismissal happens today.

That would be a fantastic thing to have at the start of the week. But is it correct that if there's a dismissal, the two losers can (and they will if they can) appeal? When or where does it ever end then? Will that be the last appeal?

Something is still truly wrong with the law in the US. Defamation of the dead is fine while there should be a law against it really.

I believe so. It's obvious they will appeal but this whole thing has been going on for too many years now. It's the same old crap that multiple judges have already dismissed.
That would be a fantastic thing to have at the start of the week. But is it correct that if there's a dismissal, the two losers can (and they will if they can) appeal? When or where does it ever end then? Will that be the last appeal?

Something is still truly wrong with the law in the US. Defamation of the dead is fine while there should be a law against it really.

i'm gonna have faith and hopes it ends today. until then i'm done with this thread until i hear some news today....

somebody seem nervous.....

Nervous? Oh far from it. But I can't deny that I want this thing to be over, but then again everyone here and every other MJ fan and anyone that believes in actual justice wants that.

And I also didn't forget about that law change last year or was it even 2019 that was in favor of Wade and James, sadly. They just had to be that lucky, unbelievable.

And I just wish some significant changes would be made in the USA. Again, defamation of a dead person should not be allowed. Anyone can just claim anything, make a "documentary" on it, blow it up in the media etc, sigh.

Last edited:
Nervous? Oh far from it. But I can't deny that I want this thing to be over, but then again everyone here and every other MJ fan and anyone that believes in actual justice wants that.

And I also didn't forget about that law change last year or was it even 2019 that was in favor of Wade and James, sadly. They just had to be that lucky, unbelievable.

And I just wish some significant changes would be made in the USA. Again, defamation of a dead person should not be allowed. Anyone can just claim anything, make a "documentary" on it, blow it up in the media etc, sigh.

i'm ready for it to be over with too. it seem it just being drag on now and most people has move on from it. it's like, nobody cares that's not saying i don't care about michael justice but it's old "news" always been old "news".

Back