Who else has this MJ Pepsi can from a few years ago?

MJPoetryFan

Proud Member
I have one just like this one. Who else has one?

I have a question - shoul I try to poke a small hole in it to drain it or do I keep the pop inside it? I think if I remove the pop, it'll damage.

2z8rey9.jpg

I got em’ last year and that ended my boycotting and quitting Pepsi being sober from it ended. I had all the cans in Pepsi and Diet Pepsi, a few left untouched and I drank em’ and clean em’.

None. My mom kept buying them and we didn't get him. every box we got was all Ray Charles. not saying Ray Charles is a bad guy because he isn't but we was also looking for Mike and also maybe Britney.

Last edited:
Hilarious 😂 I went out to see if there were other ones of MJ in the non diet versions and couldn’t find him on the non diet ones...weird🤨

I got a case of them. I peeked inside to be sure they were MJ. I don't even drink soda, but obviously had to have them :D I have one of the cans, but I'm not sure what happened to the rest of them. My family probably drank them. I also have two of the tall Pepsi cans when they were promoting Bad 25.

I got a case of them. I peeked inside to be sure they were MJ. I don't even drink soda, but obviously had to have them :D I have one of the cans, but I'm not sure what happened to the rest of them. My family probably drank them. I also have two of the tall Pepsi cans when they were promoting Bad 25.

Your so lucky. maybe we should of tried looking in the boxes before buying them. :laughing: i hope they do something like this again. it don't have be soda though. but we probably not gonna get nothing this year because of the bad backlash. really sucks. :(

Last edited:
I bought 2 cases (the 24 packs) last summer. I peeked inside to make sure that I was getting the Michael ones. We drank all of them, but I saved a few of the empty cans for my nephew and me. We both added them to our MJ collections.

MJPoetryFan;4258887 said:
Hilarious �� I went out to see if there were other ones of MJ in the non diet versions and couldn’t find him on the non diet ones...weird��

Yeah. :laughing: we like ray. he has some really good songs. Michael was on the diet version too. the diet and original were different but it was the same people.

PoP;4258879 said:
I got em’ last year and that ended my boycotting and quitting Pepsi being sober from it ended. I had all the cans in Pepsi and Diet Pepsi, a few left untouched and I drank em’ and clean em’.

Congratulations! I guess....???? :laughing:

I just found out that you can keep the soda in the can or just pour it out. over time the soda in the can will disappear. so it's your choice to keep it with or without the soda.

Luckily for me, the cases were wrapped in plastic so I could see I was buying only MJ. I would have been too worried I would get caught by ripping up the boxes?

I have a couple of those cans! I'm not a huge fan of Pepsi (now if there had been MJ Mountain Dew cans, that would be another story!), but a coworker of mine is and gave me some of the empty cans. I have them displayed with my other Pepsi cans from Bad25 back in 2012.

I have a couple of those cans! I'm not a huge fan of Pepsi (now if there had been MJ Mountain Dew cans, that would be another story!), but a coworker of mine is and gave me some of the empty cans. I have them displayed with my other Pepsi cans from Bad25 back in 2012.

MJ Mountain Dew cans would be awesome! Michael actually was a fan of Mountain Dew! they own by the same company. maybe one they may do something with their products to honor him.

Back