Change My Username Thread

I would like my username changed to Ms. BlueGangsta
I hope this thread is still useful for name changing.:D

EDIT:
Hi! I'm not sure if I'm back yet, but at least you know I'm alive. :laughing:

Last edited:
Thanks. :) When will this take affect?

Gaz is the only one with access to the control panel that can make this change. I have passed on your request to him already.
As soon as he is able to do it, he will, but I can't really put a time frame on it....sorry.

Bump, may my name please be changed to Rocketeer? Thanks in advance!

May I change my name to "MJJExpert"? :cool:
Thanks in advance for your support (y)

Hey guys! I just signed up the other day and I haven't reached my 10 post minimum to unlock everything... I don't know if this includes requests such as a name change but either way, I'd really appreciate my name being changed to Kenn K if that's possible! If I have to wait until I hit 10 posts, that's understandable. I've been using Warheadz as a screen name for a few years and I keep forgetting that I'm trying to revert back to my real name/artist name. Thanks in advance!!

Hey guys! I just signed up the other day and I haven't reached my 10 post minimum to unlock everything... I don't know if this includes requests such as a name change but either way, I'd really appreciate my name being changed to Kenn K if that's possible! If I have to wait until I hit 10 posts, that's understandable. I've been using Warheadz as a screen name for a few years and I keep forgetting that I'm trying to revert back to my real name/artist name. Thanks in advance!!

I will pass this on to our technical person and owner. He will change this for you, as soon as he can.

Hey Gaz *waves* Could you please change my name back to Antwort? I feel like goin' back to day one, you know?
No need to hurry, whenever you can do it, is cool by me. Many thanks in advance 🙂

Reactions: Gaz
Back