Oh my God! Discovered I took the strangest pic at O2 memorial!!!

I see the shapes in the clouds. Yes, they look like eyes....the way Michael's eyes are shaped.
I dont see a problem with it. When we were kids and even as adults, some of us still see
different shapes in the clouds and can make distinctions as to what they resemble. Thats all this is. Doesnt mean were grasping or hoping and wishing for the impossible.

nothing.... why do people post this kind of stuff?

why am i replying to it ?

hmmm

It reminds me of this: After Michael passed, some people in NYC swear they saw Michael's face

Michael Jackson's Face In New York City Clouds !!!!
Michael%20Jackson%20Face%20In%20NYC%20Clouds-1.png

Michael%20Jackson%20Face%20In%20NYC%20Clouds-2.png

Michael%20Jackson%20Face%20In%20NYC%20Clouds-3.png

Sorry, I don't see it. PS it's called PAREIDOLIA, the whole Elvis in my burrito kind of thing. ;)

The NY city one looks just like the pic from the header of this forum..except flipped the opposite way - facing right not left and without the shades, instead with eyes closed and dark long eyelashes. Is the NY one real because its really clear. Its strange how the mind sees things like this.

I know Cozzie, I just liked the way you expressed yourself..
I agree with Silouette... and with everybody.. They are ALL CLOUDS, just clouds and there's nothing wrong in the fact that some people see shapes in them, maybe because they need comfort, hope or just because it gives them calmness..
I like the NY pics and Rockin I didn't see what you meant at first, but when I looked carefully, I think I know what you mean..

NYC thing is amazing. I don't see the harm in having fun with clouds and looking for shapes - maybe clouds are ways in which we can see what we're looking for? ;) you never know.

NYC thing is amazing. I don't see the harm in having fun with clouds and looking for shapes - maybe clouds are ways in which we can see what we're looking for? ;) you never know.

I see the NY one its crazy
When i was little I used to believe that the shape in the cloud whether it was a person or animal was that individual or creature making their way to heaven

The second picture looks like a dove in the sky to me, but I suppose it could be an eye too...Truly amazing...

i see nothing. even with the drawing in the clouds, i still see nothing.

No one else has commented on this- what I SEE!!!!!

OMG!!! 4th pic down..............dark pic................can see an ANGEL image!!!!! :)

I also have an uncanny image of MJ which I've been begging my son in law to send me so I can share with you all. I saw it and made my son in law take a pic!
Mine was taken by my son in law at the conquest hospital Hastings UK, a clear image of MJ on the paintwork of a stairwell outside the delivery suite! :)
Watch this space as will post soon!
He is clearly all around us.

You guys need to go get your eyes checked!! I saw it immidiately! Freaky! Is it Michael? :shock:

I see it as well..

Michael is all around us.

Of course they are just clouds but there may be a force making them in a specific shape to comfort the people on earth that need it.

Back