Michael 10 years Anniversary Passing. What To Expect?

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Ugh. i really hate talking about this because it's so hard to talk about but it needs to be talk about. with all the stuff that's been going on earlier this year to now we need to know what to expect on this day. we will be able to celebrate his life or not? :cry: i hope this day will a day to mourn and celebrate his life with no drama or bullcrap. :angry:

Last edited:
Nothing. I'm expecting nothing. I don't mean to sound pessimistic but i don't have any hopes at all for anything.

One thing: MJ children defending their father: talking about LN and the allegations.

I’m expecting major victory from the court defeating HBO and Taj’s film clearing everybody’s brains would happen later this year.

I'm keeping my expectations low, honestly. It's pretty much a given that the media will stir shit up again, but I think it's best for the fans to celebrate him in their own way.

I think it could have been a great time with tons of media coverage and a sales spike, however given Leaving Neverland I expect most of the press will ignore the milestone completely, and the ones that will cover it will focus on the allegations and how it changed MJ's legacy. It makes me so sad typing this, but I am too much of a realist to pretend otherwise.

I'm expecting the media to be writing reports along the lines of "how should we remember MJ" rather than actually paying respects. I guess it could be less likely that events will occur if people still seem uncomfortable or something. I mean some radio stations are still not playing him? Very bad timing.

iam so hungry for new/unreleased music.
it's devastating that this wont happen in the near future...

I think it could have been a great time with tons of media coverage and a sales spike, however given Leaving Neverland I expect most of the press will ignore the milestone completely, and the ones that will cover it will focus on the allegations and how it changed MJ's legacy. It makes me so sad typing this, but I am too much of a realist to pretend otherwise.

Unfortunately, I think this is the exact reason they timed LN the way they did.

Absolutely nothing I'm afraid...

LN ruined every change for new music.

If we are lucky The Estate will release a new single - but I doubt it. I just hope they do not release a new remix crap like they did last.

A totally new song/single or nothing.

Absolutely nothing I'm afraid...

LN ruined every change for new music.

If we are lucky The Estate will release a new single - but I doubt it. I just hope they do not release a new remix crap like they did last.

A totally new song/single or nothing.
Personally, I need something that put pressure on WR, JS and Dan Reed.

I would love when Michaels Fans would do something globally together on this day and on June 13 too.

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/...ictday-June-13-and-Fanmeetings-on-June-25-(-)

For me the only dignified and right global unexpected celebration on June25 can come from the Michael Jackson Fans like it was the case 10 years before so beautiful overwelming and showed that the decades evil media propaganda who wants convinced people that this beautiful, beloved, genius soul is a wiared, criminal, pervert ugly monster was indeed mostly unsexful!

We need somthing like this public triumph again in 2019!
I want that they finally mostly give up their greedy evil campaign against MJ!

Last edited:
To be honest, the day someone DIED isn't exactly a day I want to "celebrate". The day my dad died is a day I have been trying to erase from my memory. I don't even remember that's the day he died unless someone else brings it up. It was the WORST day of my life and I don't want to keep "re-living" it every year. The same with Michael....I haven't once "celebrated" the day he died. If the day my dad died was the worst day of my life then day MJ died is a very close second. I still can't watch the London Press Conference without crying EVERY single time. When MJ says "See you in July!"...it just still KILLS me inside every single time because we didn't get to see him in July but were at the O2 crying instead because he was dead. :cry: I don't know why I keep watching the press conference and footage from the hotel where I saw him the last time but I guess I just miss him so much that I wanna try to re-live the happy times again and again....I can still remember how HAPPY and EXCITED I was to see him again. And then 3 months later.....he was gone. It still kills me inside. :cry:

However, I still think it would be nice if there was something for the fans that we could all participate in together. I just wish that it would've been organized earlier because at least I can't just take off from work on a short notice and money is an issue too if it's on a short notice. It would have been nice to have some kind of celebration for example in London, a huge fan get together or something. But since there is nothing happening for the fans ( at least that I'd know of or have heard of) I'm not expecting much. All I know is that I'm a fan for life and Michael will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart...and NO ONE will EVER change that. Period. I miss him SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

If the Estate does nothing (like we expect for this year), at least I hope that some of those MJ collectors that have unreleased songs or concerts leak one of them online... That would be a great gift to honor Michael and his art.

I think some things would be much differently this year when LN would not have seen the light of day esspecially with events on June 25!
Its really damageing in a year when Michael the Jackson Five (50 years anniversary), and the Jackson Family in general normally should have been celebrated and honared all over in puplic events!

Last edited:
A new song would be nice but I think any new project will be on the back burner for a while. The main priority should be on exposing these frauds and winning the trial.

I need new music, demos, alternate takes, concerts, limited collector singles, remastered music videos, anything... fuc..ng Estate suuuucks grrrrrrraaaaaaaaaasdshgs :/

Nothing now. A year ago I'd have had a very different answer.

I need new music, demos, alternate takes, concerts, limited collector singles, remastered music videos, anything... fuc..ng Estate suuuucks grrrrrrraaaaaaaaaasdshgs :/

They in the vault. it's up to the estate to release the unrelease music. we might get something nice. not new music probably but maybe something.... we just got to wait and see.

The BBC infuriate me. They post about the Quincy gig and within the article they include a link saying his legacy has been called into question. Like hell it has, why was there a special Michael Jackson church service in Copenhagen then! Where is the article on that? There's a special place in hell for journalists. Burn, baby, burn.

Back