Quincy Jones: Not Attending Michael Jackson's Funeral

ever think that after his 'brother' comment his two faced ass was told NOT to come and that's when he got snippy? once it became NOT HIS CHOICE, he got mad. please

For the life of me I cannot understand why someone of Quincy stature would say things like that. I thought he was smarter than that.

I wonder how he feels now, knowing the truth about Michael's illnesses

For the life of me I cannot understand why someone of Quincy stature would say things like that. I thought he was smarter than that.

I wonder how he feels now, knowing the truth about Michael's illnesses

He should feel like an ASS. I swear I HATE that man.

He once said, on the possibility if working with Michael again - "Oh pleease, - give me break, etc." That wasn't nice. Don't like him.

Ok, Quincy is HIGHLY overrated IMHO. HE DID NOT MAKE MICHAEL JACKSON! MICHAEL JACKSON MADE QUINCY! I mean really who here knows of ANYTHING this man did prior to Thriller and BAD? HELL even after?!

Quincy is VERY two faced. I read that interview he did about Michael after his passing and it was disgraceful! I remember Michael calling 'Oprah' because Quincy was on the show in the early 2000s and she along with everyone else were all "excited" that MICHAEL JACKSON was calling into the show. Mike only talked for a minute and he took all the shine from the WHOLE HOUR Quincy was on there for! AND Michael was NOTHING BUT respectful to Quincy, and even Quincy "seemed" pleasantly surprised that Michael called in. TWO FACED S.O.B.!

His ass probably wasn't even invited or whatnot and he got pissed. The fact that he talked about Michael's children (THAT IS BS TO THE HIGHEST! BIRACIAL CHILDREN COME IN ALL COLORS AND CHANGE OVER TIME! ANYONE WITH HALF A FUNCTION BRAIN CELL CAN SEE WHOSE GENES THEY GOT!) AND QUINCY'S WACKED ASS SHOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT! His own children have VERY light skin...Does that mean he doesn't want to be black? Or because he married and dated White women, does that mean he doesn't wanna be black? (which is ridiculous I KNOW, but I'm using his logic (or lack thereof) and it's absurd). FOR THE LAST FLIPPIN' TIME MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON HAD A SKIN DISORDER CALLED VITILIGO! IT COMPLETELY DESTROYS THE PIGMENTATION OF THE SKIN! MICHAEL WAS A PROUD BLACK MAN! AND HE NEEDS TO SHUT HIS TRAP ABOUT MICHAEL'S PLASTIC SURGERIES (of which I don't think he had as much as people are claiming!) I personally believe that if Michael hadn't had Vitiligo and had the same skin tone he had back when in his early 20's then his plastic surgery wouldn't have been a big deal! Mark my words. QUINCY IS A JACKASS AND A MORON IF HE DIDN'T BELIEVE MICHAEL. He can ALSO kiss my ass.

And all this crap that Mike is suddenly his "little brother" etc...Ummm...where was this personal relationship/love during Michael's trial? OH YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! Quincy said then it was all JUST BUSINESS! THERE WAS NOTHING PERSONAL ABOUT IT! GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!

Quincy is just pissed that NO ONE was kissing his ass and he was probably shut out of the memorial service...And so he decided to bitch.

F*&k HIM!

Last edited:
When somene passes you tend to look at what you and that person disagreed about or rowed about and it can look silly and immature.

Maybe Quincy is the same.

Ok, Quincy is HIGHLY overrated IMHO. HE DID NOT MAKE MICHAEL JACKSON! MICHAEL JACKSON MADE QUINCY! I mean really who here knows of ANYTHING this man did prior to Thriller and BAD? HELL even after?!

Quincy is VERY two faced. I read that interview he did about Michael after his passing and it was disgraceful! I remember Michael calling 'Oprah' because Quincy was on the show in the early 2000s and she along with everyone else were all "excited" that MICHAEL JACKSON was calling into the show. Mike only talking for a minute and he took all the shine from the WHOLE HOUR Quincy was on there for! AND Michael was NOTHING BUT respectful to Quincy, and even Quincy "seemed" pleasantly surprised that Michael called in. TWO FACED S.O.B.!

His ass probably wasn't even invited or whatnot and he got pissed. The fact that he talked about Michael's children (THAT IS BS TO THE HIGHEST! BIRACIAL CHILDREN COME IN ALL COLORS AND CHANGE OVER TIME! ANYONE WITH HALF A FUNCTION BRAIN CELL CAN SEE WHOSE GENES THEY GOT!) AND QUINCY'S WACKED ASS SHOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT! His own children have VERY light skin...Does that mean he doesn't want to be black? Or because he married and dated White women, does that mean he doesn't wanna be black? (which is ridiculous I KNOW, but I'm using his logic (or lack thereof) and it's absurd). FOR THE LAST FLIPPIN' TIME MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON HAD A SKIN DISORDER CALLED VITILIGO! IT COMPLETELY DESTROYS THE PIGMENTATION OF THE SKIN! MICHAEL WAS A PROUD BLACK MAN! AND HE NEEDS TOP SHUT HIS TRAP ABOUT MICHAEL'S PLASTIC SURGERIES (of which I don't think he had as much as people are claiming!) I personally believe that if Michael hadn't had Vitiligo and had the same skin tone he had back when in his early 20's then his plastic surgery wouldn't have been a big deal! Mark my words. QUINCY IS A JACKASS AND A MORON IF HE DIDN'T BELIEVE MICHAEL. He can ALSO kiss my ass.

And all this crap that Mike is suddenly his "little brother" etc...Ummm...where was this personal relationship/love during Michael's trial? OH YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! Quincy said then it was all JUST BUSINESS! THERE WAS NOTHING PERSONAL ABOUT IT! GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!

Quincy is just pissed that NO ONE was kissing his ass and he was probably shut out of the memorial service...And so he decided to bitch.

F*&k HIM!
I agree with you wholeheartedly! Thank you for posting. Mike was proud of being black, period. Maybe Quincy Jones feels guilty of himself and try to feel and look less guilty by putting a blame on Michael. Remember Tupac called his ass out for all the white women he mess around with?
When somene passes you tend to look at what you and that person disagreed about or rowed about and it can look silly and immature.

Maybe Quincy is the same.
Well, I think the interview is way more and deeper than that. And the timing when he said all the things about Michael, that alone shows what kind of person Quincy Jones really is.

Last edited:
Well, I think the interview is way more and deeper than that. And the timing when he said all the things about Michael, that alone shows what kind of person Quincy Jones really is.

I must admit I have not really seen any Quincy interview except the recent ones.

Wow, such anger and hatred for Q. . . . "Is it scary for you baby?" Yes indeedy!

um...the fact that this man was his 'brother' when he passed but nothing to him when he was in need of support is telling.

and then once he made his statements about not going to the f uneral etc..but that he loved mj, he came out w/ more comments about mj and how he didn't like his skin etc...pretty much kicking a man when he's unable to fight back.

he told oprah that he didn't know mj on a personal level, they just w orked together.

macca took the high road. he admitted they had fought but mj is gone and he's said only positive things. same w/ lmp.

so it's like the twilight zone. i never thought lmp and macca would be more appreciated by mj fans than q

um...the fact that this man was his 'brother' when he passed but nothing to him when he was in need of support is telling.

and then once he made his statements about not going to the f uneral etc..but that he loved mj, he came out w/ more comments about mj and how he didn't like his skin etc...pretty much kicking a man when he's unable to fight back.

he told oprah that he didn't know mj on a personal level, they just w orked together.

macca took the high road. he admitted they had fought but mj is gone and he's said only positive things. same w/ lmp.

so it's like the twilight zone. i never thought lmp and macca would be more appreciated by mj fans than q

**claps hands on pretty much everything written above**

You are about to enter the twilight zone...**insert creepy twilight zone music**

Back