Robbie Williams tribute to MJ?

Your right. Plus hes such a great entertainer. He really is. Not on the level of our Mike. But he just has so much charisma when on stage. Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPQhdna79sk

Yeah, it was also in 2005 that he performed here.
I scrolled through the comments there..and what do you know...
a very unnessecary stupid comment about MJ there...sigh.

Yeah, it was also in 2005 that he performed here.
I scrolled through the comments there..and what do you know...
a very unnessecary stupid comment about MJ there...sigh.

Yeeee. Ive seen it. I commented saying very clever....:S
I wouldnt have minded if it was remotely whitty..... :\ lol

Robbie Williams is great, but he is no King Of Pop. I cant stand it when people call him the King Of Pop. Hes nowhere near the King Of Pop and there is and will only ever be one.

Yeeee. Ive seen it. I commented saying very clever....:S
I wouldnt have minded if it was remotely whitty..... :\ lol

Robbie Williams is great, but he is no King Of Pop. I cant stand it when people call him the King Of Pop. Hes nowhere near the King Of Pop and there is and will only ever be one.

You know ....it's been a looooooooong time since i listened to Robbie's music. But Michael's music...man...i can listen to it every second of the day, for real. But let's not compare him to Michael, cause there simply is NOBODY like Michael. I've said it before and i'll keep saying it....Michael IS a genre, no contest!!!!!

This is a great song by Robbie by the way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqEEds0uE4

I have heard of Robbie Williams before but I don't know who he is and this thread is informal. :)

Yeah, i can recommend you songs to listen to. Personally i always like songs that have meaning (can NEVER go wrong with Michael, as we all know) but Robbie has several of those.

The one i just linked is called 'Please don't die' and it's quite good, check it out. Try to listen to the cd 'Intensive Care' , it's full of singer/songwriter'ish songs and it's very nice.

he is a great singer, and has some great songs. a good entertainer as well...

but what is it with these self-centered figures nowadays? Robbie, Kanye... I mean, MJ was NEVER EVER like that! He was always modest despite being the most talented person in the world...

he is a great singer, and has some great songs. a good entertainer as well...

but what is it with these self-centered figures nowadays? Robbie, Kanye... I mean, MJ was NEVER EVER like that! He was always modest despite being the most talented person in the world...

Exactly, there will never ever be someone like that. I am 100% sure of that.

Back