Final verdict

• AEG liable

Votes: 78 48.4%
  • AEG not liable

Votes: 83 51.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that always puzzles me about Murray is how he has never taken the opportunity to speak up for himself in court, yet seems more than happy to be forever blabbing to the media, via his girlfriend and TMZ etc.

(Hope this is the right place for this post, I can't see an active Murray thread - still finding my way around.)

If Murray does this, doesn't this violate doctor/patient privilege? a doctor should never sell out a patient like that. That is a violation of the HIPPA laws

Jaydom, its not like CM has some ethics that he holds on. He threw away his hippocratic oath already and killed Michael, next step is sell out everything he knows about Michael, and what he is selling doesn't even have to be true, MJ is not here to deny what CM sells. We have a new Stacy B in our hands- new insider:puke:

Katherine could've made sure people remembered what Murray did to MJ, but she chose not to.. Yet MJ took care of her for 45 years of his life.

Like what? What CM did to MJ is nothing to compared what AEG did. That is Katherine's message.

Last edited:
I have to say that if anyone actually gives this man a reality show is lacking morals and integrity. Anyone to me who interviews him or gives him the time of day will be on my blacklist. He killed Michael and has no remorse over it. I cannot stomach anything from him. My fear is that people will give him a free pass and forget what he did to Michael. He needs to be reminded everyday of his life what he did. Not rewarded with shows or book deals whatever. Something is wrong with this world.

Yeah, tell that to Michael creedy and the family (-PPB). Had thay gone after CM like Goldmans went after OJ, there wouldn't be such an offers on the table. Goldmans went hard on after OJ and they made sure that OJ was miserable, and certainly he wasn't offered reality shows etc.
Goldmans sent a message, loud and clear that they will not allow OJ to benefit in anyway, and media got the message that this is a man who killed their loved one.
Jackson's sent a message loud and clear that they want money, and they don't care if CM benefits of his crime. Why wouldn't media have CM in their shows and have exclusive interviews? Jackson's sent a message that it is ok, what CM did is not bad to compare what AEG did.
Media people doesn't have to feel bad or guilty for interviewing convicted criminal.
I will never ever forget or forgive KJ decision to withdraw the restitution, and by doing so, she sent a message that what CM did, wasn't big enough crime. What Jacksons are showing that what AEG did was far more worse than what CM did, so who has their priorities messed up?

The part that makes me the most MAD is that our hands are somewhat tied and we are limited in ways to stop Murray from making a fortune. We can call NBC and complain about Matt Lauer interviewing CM but this is the same network that has Martin BaSh-t as one of their main cable anchors. I sware to God I will never forgive the Jackson’s for this. They are all on my crap list now and the only ones I will ever support again are Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Victory22;3920689 said:
The part that makes me the most MAD is that our hands are somewhat tied and we are limited in ways to stop Murray from making a fortune. We can call NBC and complain about Matt Lauer interviewing CM but this is the same network that has Martin BaSh-t as one of their main cable anchors. I sware to God I will never forgive the Jackson’s for this. They are all on my crap list now and the only ones I will ever support again are Prince, Paris and Blanket.

YES!! With the exception of PP&B I can't stand any of them... MJ took care of all of them for 45 years of his short 50 years of life, and this is how they repay them?

That is the biggest mistake every that the Jacksons made by not going after Murray.

Now he can do what he want and that is to spread more lies about Michael.

This man has gotting away with murder Murray knew what he was doing in Michael's house was wrong but did Murray care NO he didn't the oath (Do No Harm) meant nothing to Murray. All about the money it will make you do anything. Murray took a change with Michael life and in the end we lost the world greatest entainer of all time.

YES!! With the exception of PP&B I can't stand any of them... MJ took care of all of them for 45 years of his short 50 years of life, and this is how they repay them?

This get me so upset too Michael has took care of his family just about all of his life if it wasn't for Michael i don't know if the Jacksons could have made it.

Jackson's sent a message loud and clear that they want money, and they don't care if CM benefits of his crime. Why wouldn't media have CM in their shows and have exclusive interviews? Jackson's sent a message that it is ok, what CM did is not bad to compare what AEG did.
Media people doesn't have to feel bad or guilty for interviewing convicted criminal.
I will never ever forget or forgive KJ decision to withdraw the restitution, and by doing so, she sent a message that what CM did, wasn't big enough crime. What Jacksons are showing that what AEG did was far more worse than what CM did, so who has their priorities messed up?

Yes, and when KJ says she wants him to give his $ to his kids (the way she distributes MJ's $ to her kids and to Joe), it makes it even seem not just ok but actually virtuous and good to give CM $$--it's for his kids so how can that be wrong?? Helping a dad to provide for his kids--what a noble goal (funny KJ doesn't see that her sons need to do the same for their kids, though).

Parents taking care of their kids--now did KJ and Joe do that? Or did they put their kids to work for them--maybe CM needs to put his kids to work to provide for him, in the Jackson model??

There is a huge disconnect here between rhetoric and the actions on KJ's part, but I bet she doesn't see it.

Last edited:
Yeah, tell that to Michael creedy and the family (-PPB). Had thay gone after CM like Goldmans went after OJ, there wouldn't be such an offers on the table. Goldmans went hard on after OJ and they made sure that OJ was miserable, and certainly he wasn't offered reality shows etc.
Goldmans sent a message, loud and clear that they will not allow OJ to benefit in anyway, and media got the message that this is a man who killed their loved one.

Fred Goldman! He da man. Unlike KJ, Goldman didn't get justice in a criminal trial and the offer of restitution handed to him on a silver platter. No, he had to pursue it in a civil case and when he won, he then diligently kept after OJ. Even attempts to indirectly profit using a shell company failed thanks to Fred. (The book got yanked and Goldman got the rights.) Mr. Goldman didn't want the blood money for himself -- it was all about preventing his son's killer from profiting from his crimes and victimizing Ron all over again. I will never understand Katherine's choice here. Media outlets can and will pay a convicted felon -- and heh, they don't even have to try to be clever about it here.

I suspect the family will have regrets though. Murray won't just be selling MJ out; Conrad's gonna be coming after the Jacksons as well.

krikzil;3920840 said:
I suspect the family will have regrets though. Murray won't just be selling MJ out; Conrad's gonna be coming after the Jacksons as well.

I have no doubts about it, Jackson's are going to get their share too.

"Murray has warned the Jackson family that if they continue to push him 'to the limit' by slating him in the press and in their wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoters AEG Live, he will not hesitate to dish the dirt on Michael's relatives - which he claims could 'tarnish' their reputations."

"It’s the second time Murray’s threatened AEG and the Jackson family with destructive testimony, suggesting he’s been keeping a bombshell secret for years regarding Michael and the singer’s true relationship with his family — but the latest threat is borderline scary."

" “Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael. Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings about his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that Michael’s kids viewed him as a family member and loved him."

He will bring out some stuff about family members too. He can say what ever he likes that MJ might or mightn't have told him, MJ is not here to deny it.

Bubs;3920924 said:
I have no doubts about it, Jackson's are going to get their share too.

"Murray has warned the Jackson family that if they continue to push him 'to the limit' by slating him in the press and in their wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoters AEG Live, he will not hesitate to dish the dirt on Michael's relatives - which he claims could 'tarnish' their reputations."

"It’s the second time Murray’s threatened AEG and the Jackson family with destructive testimony, suggesting he’s been keeping a bombshell secret for years regarding Michael and the singer’s true relationship with his family — but the latest threat is borderline scary."

" “Murray believes that the public will want to hear about the time he spent with Michael. Conrad says that Michael confided his inner-most secrets about his true feelings about his family, the child molestation trial and his three children. Murray contends that Michael’s kids viewed him as a family member and loved him."

He will bring out some stuff about family members too. He can say what ever he likes that MJ might or mightn't have told him, MJ is not here to deny it.

Very true. And there's always the possibility Conrad recorded MJ's statements about his family. Who knows how long that went on and if the LAPD confiscated all the recordings.

I don't hate the family or wish bad things on them but I have exhausted any sympathy I had for them. I simply wish they'd just stop the scheming and sit down and accept Michael's money isn't their money, it belongs to his children.

The singer was also months behind on utility bills for his longtime family home in Encino, Calif., where his mother, Katherine, now lives with his three children, along with the children of two of his brothers. The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, owed nearly $9,000, was threatening to disconnect service. AT&T Inc. was owed $1,300.

More troubling, Mr. Jackson had fallen behind on the payments for a $5 million IndyMac loan secured by the house. The property was scheduled to enter foreclosure the day after Mr. Jackson died. A nearby condominium, four months behind on loan payments and homeowners' dues, was also threatened with foreclosure, according to people familiar with the matter.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748703438604575315364195884770

AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips testified that Jackson was seeking a $1 million advance on June 19, 2009, when he had to be sent home from rehearsals because he was in such bad shape.

Phillips’ testimony was drawn out by Jackson family lawyer Brian Panish, who wants to show that The King of Pop was being pressured by AEG Live to perform even as his health was failing.

http://nypost.com/2013/06/07/michae...final-days-because-he-was-missing-rehearsals/

No wonder Michael was under immense pressure, his Mother was about to become homeless, because Randy Phillips refused to advance Michael $1 million to help keep Hayvenhurst functioning!

No wonder Michael was under immense pressure, his Mother was about to become homeless, because Randy Phillips refused to advance Michael $1 million to help keep Hayvenhurst functioning!

/Alicat:
Is this above Your commentary?
Honestly I don't understand it. okay.. maybe Michael was under pressure because he was afraid about his mother's debt.
But to say Michael was under pressure because R. Phillips refused to advance him 1 Million is a risky call (imo).
First I don't believe Michael said Phillips "If I not get 1 Million I will lost my house in Encino and my mother will become homeless."
Second: If Phillips knews nothing about this problem and on the other side maybe Michael's advance limit was leadled out why should Phillips be blamed for that?
Third: I remember about the 600,000 Michael was giving his mother for a mobile home a short time before.
Either Michael's mother forgot to this time to tell her sons about the debts for water, power and AT&T and thought "water, power and AT&T can wait because my mobile home is more important" or both knew these problems and both thought "mobile home first, debts later".
And for that Phillips was not responsible.

Michael's immense pressure had very other reasons.

So why couldn't Katherine go ask the other millionaire in the family? Why the **** was everyone hassling Michael into the grave?! SMH
If his mother was about to become homeless then his mother shouldn't spend the hundred of thousands of dollars Michael gave her a few months earlier? Maybe shouldn't have demanded a motorhome? Michael spent hundreds of millions of dollars into providing for his family and their countless offspring, yet they remain ungrateful.

Totally agree, Mneme. You can't blame Philips for that. MJ gave Katherine $600 000, she should have paid her bills and debts instead of buying mobile homes. Or how about asking her daughter to help her for a change? Wonder if Janet was worried about her mother becoming homeless. Something tells me she wasn't.

Admin Note: Katherine Jackson vs AEG forum is going to become a sub forum of Trials and Tribulations and after some time it will get archived. The Trial is over and seems this thread has run its course and is no longer on topic. In order to keep it's integrity for our archives this thread is now closed.

You can still continue discussion in the other threads in this forum. We have opened a Appeal thread in Trials and Tribulations for you to follow any developments of a possible appeal for this case. There is a thread for Murray's release and a thread in there to discuss no restitution and restraining order. So all bases are covered for your discussions. Some off topic post may be moved to the tabloid thread in here or the restitution /restraining order thread in Trials and Tribulation so you can continue those discussions.

Thread closed

I don't want to rehash the trial and verdict but I'd like to know what the current situation is regarding appeals. Have they all been denied or are there any that are still in the works? Is there an open, up to date thread about this subject anywhere? I can't find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back