Spike Lee BAD 25 Documentary- DVD / Blu Ray [available on iTunes Nov 19]

There was an official MJ calendar for 2016 released to retail. I got it for Christmas and I saw it in the local mall.
They had a different official calendar for the UK. Somebody posted it here.
In the US we only had the one on the official site. It's back in stock today.

....annnnnd it's sold out again. Who the hell is buying all these up? o_O Every color is out of stock.

....annnnnd it's sold out again. Who the hell is buying all these up? o_O Every color is out of stock.
It's less about people buying them, it's actually (According to the representative I talked to) the store having very limited stock of the items due to manufacturing issues. So in reality, they probably only had about 10-20 calendars that quickly sold out.

^^what?!! Somebody who knows they're in demand and will mark them up 200% on eBay.

LOL probably.

It's less about people buying them, it's actually (According to the representative I talked to) the store having very limited stock of the items due to manufacturing issues. So in reality, they probably only had about 10-20 calendars that quickly sold out.

Yeah? Well that's weaksauce. -_- At this rate I'm probably better off making my own calendar...

Oh really! Has that always been the case or is the same calendar usually released to both regions?

Oh really! Has that always been the case or is the same calendar usually released to both regions?
From what I can tell when I look at eBay for old ones, they always look different.
Of course there have been unofficial ones out there too.

Does anyone know where I can find the documentary on Blu-Ray anymore? Amazon doesn't have it, and MJ's website only has the DVD version.

Has anyone that ordered the Bad 25 documentary in January received their copy yet?

I know they're under new operators now, but I remember it took an abysmal 3 weeks to get my copy of Bad 25 back in 2013. Sure, it's to New Zealand but most of the time I order something from the UK/US I have it in 1-2 weeks now with standard shipping.

Has anyone bought anything that isn't the 2016 calendar or Bad 25 off the new MJ Store? How was the shipping for that? Honestly given the current feedback and my past experience, it's going to have to be an amazing exclusive product that's worth waiting many weeks for for me to shop there again.

I know they're under new operators now, but I remember it took an abysmal 3 weeks to get my copy of Bad 25 back in 2013. Sure, it's to New Zealand but most of the time I order something from the UK/US I have it in 1-2 weeks now with standard shipping.

Has anyone bought anything that isn't the 2016 calendar or Bad 25 off the new MJ Store? How was the shipping for that? Honestly given the current feedback and my past experience, it's going to have to be an amazing exclusive product that's worth waiting many weeks for for me to shop there again.

The old MJ store shipped items from a location that I could drive to from my home in about 3 hours. When I ordered stuff from the old store, it tooks probably 3 weeks to get to me. It was horrible.

The old MJ store shipped items from a location that I could drive to from my home in about 3 hours. When I ordered stuff from the old store, it tooks probably 3 weeks to get to me. It was horrible.

Pathetic. I just dug through my email to find my receipt, turns out I paid $8USD for that 3 week shipping. Talk about a rip-off, especially when other US-based stores can provider much faster shipping to me for a similar or even cheaper price.

Has anyone that ordered the Bad 25 documentary in January received their copy yet?

Yes, I received mine a few days ago! As I said earlier in the thread, the slow shipments are due to a manufacturing issue, therefore they are getting the documentary (and shipping them out) in very small increments.

I know I was pissed when I pre-ordered the calendar before Christmas and didn't receive it until the 2nd week in JANUARY! Wtf??!! I pre-ordered the OTW doc and they said it'll be released Feb 26th.

Calendar is back in stock but they only have the gray cover. I decided to get one anyway since the color isn't a huge deal to me, but there's a slight problem: I didn't make an account (checked out as a guest), and I don't know how to get back to the order summary page. >.> If I sign up with the same e-mail I used when ordering will it recognize me and let me view the order, or will it not recognize me because I was a guest when I bought it?

Calendar is back in stock but they only have the gray cover. I decided to get one anyway since the color isn't a huge deal to me, but there's a slight problem: I didn't make an account (checked out as a guest), and I don't know how to get back to the order summary page. >.> If I sign up with the same e-mail I used when ordering will it recognize me and let me view the order, or will it not recognize me because I was a guest when I bought it?
I just played with it and it didn't seem to recognize me (I also checked out as a guest). Did it send you an email confirmation of your order so you can look at that?

Try contacting customer service. They should be able to look up your email address and find the associated order.

I just played with it and it didn't seem to recognize me (I also checked out as a guest). Did it send you an email confirmation of your order so you can look at that?

Yeah I did get that, and I made sure to write the order number down just in case I didn't get one. I should've just bookmarked the order confirmation screen when it came up. >.>

Try contacting customer service. They should be able to look up your email address and find the associated order.

Aw, but I don't wanna talk to someone. -_- :p I really just wanted to check on the status of the order and see a shipping estimate, but if that's the only way I can do it... *shrug* I'll wait a few days and if there's no e-mail announcing that it's shipped I'll hit 'em up. Thanks!

I checked on my order using the number given when I made the purchase. I was sent the order number/confirmation in an email.

Aw, but I don't wanna talk to someone. -_- :p I really just wanted to check on the status of the order and see a shipping estimate, but if that's the only way I can do it... *shrug* I'll wait a few days and if there's no e-mail announcing that it's shipped I'll hit 'em up. Thanks!
Just FYI-it took about 10 or 11 days for me to get my shipping confirmation email.

Just FYI-it took about 10 or 11 days for me to get my shipping confirmation email.

Yeesh... hopefully it doesn't take so long for me. It's already taken me long enough to get a calendar in the first place, heh. I would've gotten it sooner but a lot of life-related stuff happened and yeah... we shall see.

Does anybody know where i can get the Bad 25 documentary its out of stock on MJ.com, will it ever be available in stores

Back