One Rose for Michael Jackson at Forest Lawn World- June 25th 2016

Chxk2luVIAAKJUc.jpg

Is there a deadline for this?

You know it'd be nice if this was mentioned in one of the busier forums. I confess I don't visit every forum in here regularly - indeed, some I've never been in. This is something I'd love to contribute to but I've never even heard of it happening before, I just stumbled on it.

Is there a deadline for this?

You know it'd be nice if this was mentioned in one of the busier forums. I confess I don't visit every forum in here regularly - indeed, some I've never been in. This is something I'd love to contribute to but I've never even heard of it happening before, I just stumbled on it.
Oh, it's really lovely too. There are videos of it each year on YouTube and photos on OneRoses Facebook page. They even have photos of where the roses go the next day: charities, elderly assistance centers, etc.

EDIT TO ADD:
Here's one of the videos where you can see all the roses and all of the other tributes out there that day-it's so beautiful-gorgeus flowers, handmade cards, handmade gifts.

Last edited:
Just bought 7 roses for Michael. I hope they do well this year.

CiqN3fwUkAEFhan.jpg

One Rose for Michael J. Jackson, Roses for June 25th 2016
This event is now opened and will close mid June....

to make a comparison:

Last Year around that time: Wednesday May 13th 2015
Updated Rose Count 3757 Roses Roses

June 2015..
15,537 was the final number of roses... It would be great to reach that number or be close to it in the 7th anniversary

I just bought mine. Hope I did it right. What a lovely idea. Well done to all involved.

Melanie321 ‏@Mellie4Justice

MJ fam ...due to technical issues Rocking 4 Roses will be tomorrow ..Mj music was so hot ...it blew up our server 😎💃💃💃..sorry 😢

Melanie321 ‏@Mellie4Justice

Tomorrow ..we try again Saturday🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Rocking4Roses for Michael Jackson this Friday 6/3… https://www.instagram.com/p/BGNpMP3njt5/

Just purchased two. How I wish I'd known about this yearly event before I joined this forum.

Last edited:
I'm so sad that the number of roses is so few this year. We've been seven years without him. I've purchased my roses and I've retweeted and posted about this beautiful event everywhere.......I really hope that there's a late flood of people wanting to send him some love this June.

I will be buying my roses. I just hope that fewer roses don't mean that fans are moving on from Michael :(

I will be buying my roses. I just hope that fewer roses don't mean that fans are moving on from Michael :(
I agree with that sentiment but I don't think it's the case. Hope not anyway.
5000 or so were how many they collected the first year and it was amazingly beautiful.

Back