New images from new 13-minute footage

Bailmain is such an epic win - I reckon the jacket Rushka is wearing is also Balmain then? (the crosses on the arms look the same)
6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a63b751a970b-.jpg

Yeah, it does look Balmain. Definitely got the same kind of style to it anyway. On another note, that glove that Michael's wearing look awesome too :D

Let me just say that Michael had a wonderful taste in pants. Poke. :trish:

Ahahahahahah!!!

I could so totally say something right now but it will just convert this thread into manhood thread 2.

Ah well.

I really wanna know what designer the jacket Michael is wearing is from? don't tell me it's a Balmain too!:lol:

BruceWayne; yess that's a the red leather Motorcycle Balmain jacket!:)

Arnie Klein said he saw MJ wearing two of his jackets in the This Is It movie.

the jacket posted is not the same one MJ is wearing.. look at the detai.. the sholders and wrists are simular, but has a different colour, and chest base.. MJ probably had the same designer customize his own for him. Or there are a couple versions of the jacket.. or he had someone utilize the idea of the jacket to make his own.. or this jacket posted was inspired by what MJ wore.

either way, its not the same, but simular

Even though they are Balmain jackets and some were made for women, Balmain Jackets are obviously inspired by him and replicas of Michaels own trademark jackets. Some of them looks like Michael Bush creations even though they are Balmain.

That is what I thought also, but MJ did wear a large sized jacket in the Thriller/Threatened part so maybe that was it

true - although klein said "jacket" he's actually talking about the "overcoat" that he's wearing at Thriller/ Threatened.

Also M.Bush said that the red tshirt (mission clothing with the lion) was actually his to start with.

It looks like MJ wears other people's clothes very often.

Back