Your Last MJ-Related Purchase

Mikky Dee;4279644 said:
I have that shirt as well, but in a short sleeved version. I love it so much.

Mine was in the mail today, and I love it! It’s warm and fluffy, perfect for the current weather here in the Northern Hemisphere. :)(y)

some purchases from last year...

175kvt.jpg

I bought the newest Scream album, even though it's a compilation, I love the quality of the songs!!

About a month ago, I got a jersey shirt with the Dangerous album cover on it front and back and a white Olodum shirt like the one Michael wore in the "They Don't Care About Us" short film and I got them both on Amazon from a seller in China. They're men's shirts but I don't care, love them both so much!!! :wub:

About a month ago, I got a jersey shirt with the Dangerous album cover on it front and back and a white Olodum shirt like the one Michael wore in the "They Don't Care About Us" short film and I got them both on Amazon from a seller in China. They're men's shirts but I don't care, love them both so much!!! :wub:

I like the men's shirts MUCH better, to be honest. There seems to be a wider range available in men's shirts; they are more comfortable to wear and the sleeves are longer. I bought three new MJ shirts from Red Bubble recently.....that site has SO many to choose from, designed and made by independent artists.

I like the men's shirts MUCH better, to be honest. There seems to be a wider range available in men's shirts; they are more comfortable to wear and the sleeves are longer. I bought three new MJ shirts from Red Bubble recently.....that site has SO many to choose from, designed and made by independent artists.

Whats this '' red bubble'' site?

A hoodie off of the official website lol it still needs to be shipped but it’s gonna take a while because of the situation that’s going on

Today I ordered Michael Jackson The Experience for the Nintendo DS and 3DS today and I repurchased my BTZ Smooth Criminal Thermo Protect Spray for my hair. (and yes that is MJ related)

Today I ordered Michael Jackson The Experience for the Nintendo DS and 3DS today and I repurchased my BTZ Smooth Criminal Thermo Protect Spray for my hair. (and yes that is MJ related)

I bought the Smooth Criminal spray once. I had to have it sent to me via a friend in the USA, because they won't post it to anywhere outside of the country.

I bought the Smooth Criminal spray once. I had to have it sent to me via a friend in the USA, because they won't post it to anywhere outside of the country.

It is actually the only heat protectant that I will use.

Re: Your last MJ purchase

I went to Walmart yesterday and I found the Bad album on vinyl record.
20210101-152900.jpg

My last purchase was the dangerous gold leo full costume,the gold belt dangerous jacket and the bad tour jacket

I actually got a MJ dvd ordered. I am replacing my dvd of "HIStory on Film Vol. 2" and I also have the 3T CD "Brotherhood", which has the song "Why" on it.

My Brotherhood and HIStory On Film CD and DVD came in today. I also ordered a replacement copy of Dangerous Tour Bucharest dvd.

Anthology Series - The best of Michael Jackson

R-3008857-1523528194-7327.jpeg.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Michael-Jackson-The-Best-Of-Michael-Jackson/release/3008857

Ordered after I realised it has "Make tonight all mine (1973 mix)" and "Love's gone bad (1972 mix)" (both of which I'm not too sure if they are on other discs).

And after receiving it, I realised it also has "If N' I was God (1973 mix)". (It contains reference (improvised?) to Diana Ross "Reach out and touch somebody's hand".)

And some or both of these are only on the 1995 edition.

I'm somewhat doubtful regarding the second verse of this song ... "If'n I was God / I'd fix it so without explaining / Folks would know, they'd know / What's going on inside / Of everyone else like me", from a philosophical point of view, but also in this age of big data and privacy intrusions etc. But I like this version which I didn't know existed.

Last edited:
Just received:
R-1293093-1340386174-4464.jpeg.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Michael-Jackson-Thriller-Off-The-Wall/release/1293093

Has US/Japan 7'' mix for Off the wall, and Thriller, not sure which mix it is, not album mix. Nothing to go wild about, I was just curious.
(Not sure how they came up with that cover... It make me think of a soap, but very flat...)

And this:
R-1570832-1347284716-8645.jpeg.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Michael-Jackson-John-Williams-ET-The-Extra-Terrestrial/release/1570832

But, not in expected state. Seller offered compensations, so we're OK.
I actually plan to re-digitised this, along with some other vinyl-only records from other artists, when I'll have some time (probably not before summer or fall...)
Unless I find better digitised files from someone else before that... That would be smart, but I'm not always smart :)

Last edited:
R-737886-1153648935.jpeg.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Michael-Jackson-Live-And-Dangerous/master/1360380

I know it's not official, but years ago it was one of the first CDs I ever bought along with the album "Dangerous". (I even had no idea of what a bootleg record was, I even imagined people would have ended up in jail or with huge fines for making such a thing...)
(It's the sound from Dangerous Tour 1992-10-01 Bucharest.)
Now that my ears are better trained and that I know more or less what hifi headphones are... It doesn't sound as clean as I remembered.
...but there's definitely something I enjoy re-listening to it...

Oh and... back then I didn't even know that MJ was black, I only learned about it when I a bought Thriller... and Off The Wall... I was young and ignorant :shrugmeme:

Last edited:
This might not be directly connected with MJ but the shade name is definitely familiar to MJ fans.
20210223-204826.jpg

R-3340231-1406289002-2932.jpeg.jpg

Off the wall, Japan [ESCA 5407] (no OBI)
I don't care that it's Japanese but it is using the same mastering as original 1982 CD release [35?8P-2].
And it's got original the mixes for "Rock with you" and "Get on the floor". (Just noticed that the very last second or so of "Don't stop 'till you get enough" fade out is at the start of second track... small mistake there.)
Not a "life-changer", but it sounds mostly good and was inexpensive.

I also have [CDEPC 83468] (as a flac copy I think?) which seems to be another mastering from the 80s.
[ESCA 5407] seems to have more high frequencies and possibly lacks a bit of low frequencies, but at least the drums and stuff don't get in the way of the voice. [CDEPC 83468] has more tendency to low frequencies.
I think some tracks sound better on [ESCA 5407], some others, possibly the quieter songs, sound better on [CDEPC 83468].
And both sound infinitely better than the 2016 reissue [88875124472]!

Back