Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Bub maybe it was a painting in Michael's home that they liked, and he said he would give it to them when he died. If they are telling the truth, that the painting belongs to them, then it has to be something Michael was going to give them because they do not have money to buy a painting worth that much.

Is TJ going to move his family into the children's home, or did that take place already? Or, is he like a businessman co-guardian, leaving his house at 7 am, arriving at the children's home by 8am, and then going home at five? If he has to move to the children's home, the estate will have to spend more money on household expenses, because now they would have to feed TJ's whole family. The food bill at Encinio was already over 1 thousand, not to mention toilet paper. Remember Katherine wanted money for the Vegas condo to buy little things like toilet paper.

Is TJ a good person? What I'd like to know is if he's the kind of person who would go against his family if he needs to do so?
Because I think in the J family there is a need of someone to say "no" Also,the kids, like all teenagers, do need someone to tell them no & a good example to follow. Hope he didn't want the guardianship just to keep the money in the Jackson clan.

Considering what he said in court about what they did to Katherine (to the suggestion even that she had been drugged) and how he alleged they'd attempted to abduct the kids and how he upped security because of it, and how he is the reason the estate letter went out banning those members from the house, he clearly does have a backbone against this family. It's pretty amazing and revealing really, he's a member of this family and he distrusts them to the point where he seems scared about what they're capable of doing. It's like Marlon crying over his mother. It says a lot about what they believe they're each capable of.

As for how he'd raise the kids - unfortunately I'm guessing he's gonna raise them the way all the Jacksons do, as if they're "normal", letting them be public, etc, like I imagine his own kids will be.

Is this Debra/Anthony painting something they've claimed on twitter? I've never heard about this. So it is about money.

Does anyone remember any painting being sold for that amount of money? the only thing that was sold for over a million was the Thriller Jacket.

gerryevans;3696183 said:
By Rolling Stone
August 2, 2012 10:05 AMET

The proposal (for co-guardianship) submitted by Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders Jr., looks to take some of the burden off the 82-year-old grandmother, with Sanders saying it would let her focus on raising the three children while not having to deal with financial or logistical issues. T.J. Jackson would remain a co-guardian as well; he would control the staff and day-to-day operations of the home Katherine shares with the children.

You say you're sure someone was hired to do the responsibilities he is assuming. Well, they must have needed a lot of input or direction from Katherine because it had all become a “burden” for her. That job might entail a lot of personal aspects that only the guardian can address. It might mean the person has to serve as an active go between the children with the estate, the children’s lawyers, and even approve or disapprove expenses. We really have no idea how extensive or complex the role is.

I know that article. What Katherine said is very expectable to me. What else can she do? Her children's fiasco cost her guardianship suspended, traumatized Michael's children, headlined all over the media, put her in the awkward position, and made her realized how vulnerable the children were when she wasn't around. If that 'isolation' never happened, i dont think things would change, She most likely still was the sole guardian of the children. The jacksons, i take their actions much seriously than their words. A 82 year old senior has been the sole guardianship of these children for 3 years, and during these 3 years, she has earned as much extra money as possible while pulling by her cubs from all directions. She gave interviews, published table book, fought with the executors, promoted all kinds of cheesy business deals, partnered with shady business people, fought AEG, 'legitimized' the fake charity and had the small company sized legal team and accountant, the list can go on. So Excuse me for not buying this sudden burden, full time management pain on this 30ish man co guardian when a 82 senior had done so for 3 years while still have time, energy and enthusiasm to make extra bucks. God She was as busy as some celebs lol

To say the family should just downsize so there will be fewer responsibilities isn’t even realistic. PPB are Michael Jackson’s children and will always need bodyguards and homes with big fences and safeguards. That’s not possible with a hut. Besides with the way Branca has revitalized MJ’s finances, they can continue to enjoy a lifestyle they were raised in and their father wanted for them.
my response is to your assumed TJ's burden/pain caused by house employees he/katherine hired and the big house they lived. It's the common logic you hire people in your house to ease you burden and make you comfortable. Why spend big money on them if not? I think by your way of thinking michael must be in tremendous management pain when he lived in Neverland. TJ is the boss of the house, he has the power to decide how many people he needs to assist him, what kind of people he wants to hire, who he wants to invite to the house... So if he feels employees is the pain for him, he can fire them all and do everything himself if he wants. According to Michael's bodyguard and Kathy Hilton, Michael took care of his three children on his own most time back then when he didn't work. So it's not unrealistic. TJ has the final say on how he's gonna raise these children now.

I think you see TJ as a PPB hired employee, like a supervisor should be paid for his 'job' and compare him to your friend a hired helper to manage a rich people's house. I see TJ as the guardian in michael's position now to take care of the children he is responsible for. I compare him and katherine to Michael Jackson. For my knowledge, Katherine didn't get her guardian 'salary' besides her allowance as the heir and the children's allowance in the last three years. Maybe she will try or already did since she desperately wanted to increase her allowance. If TJ and Katherine felt it's the "burden" to raise these children. Then they better let michael's backup guardian Diana ross take over. She seemed very well ready. she told the judge she took her second guardianship very seriously.

This is my last reply to you. I will just move on. Let's agree to disagree :)

Last edited:

For my knowledge, Katherine didn't get any compensation of raising Michael children in the last three years.

Love ^^Katherine gets money for it. She gets her allowance for being an heir, plus she gets money to take care of the kids. All expenses and salaries are paid by the estate. That is one of the key reasons why Randy and co want to be the kids guardian--because there are thousands of dollars per month that is given to take care of these kids. It is a sad reality, but granny is also a paid employee. Of course she does not keep the money herself, because her children need it.

Love ^^Katherine gets money for it. She gets her allowance for being an heir, plus she gets money to take care of the kids. All expenses and salaries are paid by the estate. That is one of the key reasons why Randy and co want to be the kids guardian--because there are thousands of dollars per month that is given to take care of these kids. It is a sad reality, but granny is also a paid employee. Of course she does not keep the money herself, because her children need it.
I think the bold part is the children's allowance, which should be spent on PPB, not the pay for being the guardian, which she can put in her own pocket, like a salary.

Last edited:
Love it is true that the kids get an allowance but Katherine gets money to take care of the kids. She has been getting this money since the beginning.

^^Petra, I agree. The children's allowance is the bread & butter of the J clan.

Love it is true that the kids get an allowance but Katherine gets money to take care of the kids. She has been getting this money since the beginning.
So you mean Katherine gets the guardian salary + kids allowance + her own allowance as the heir every month? Really?

^^Yeah Aquarius the estate does things in a suave way. They may not say, look Katherine here is an extra 50 thousand for your work, but what they will do is include it discretely in the total for her to use. Notice the way they hid payment of Jermaine's child support in a loan to Katherine. They knew the money was for Jermaine, because according to the family source both Jermaine and Randy asked the estate for money for child support and they said no. Katherine asks and it gets through via a loan.

Love Katherine gets her heir allowance and a large sum to take care of the children. Why do you think the judge told the estate lawyers to have money available to TJ for him to carry out his duties (I paraphrase here) when he became temp guardian? It is because they need resources to take care of the kids. Let's be realistic here, the allowance for the kids is for personal items for the children, trips, entertainment, etc.

Last edited:
Petrarose, I think we meant the same here. My previous post is misleading. I edited it.

The kids love TJ as the judge said and he had an independent investigation. If he has been in their lives and especially consistently since Michael died then I think it's fine. In a few years Prince especially will be 18. Now he legally has say in things and I think it will be easier for him to say no then Katherine and not just to the kids but to his uncles and aunts. He is a grown man with kids of his own. How does Katherine feel that Randy makes it sound she is so weak and can't make decisions or is bullied or pushed into things? Her lawyer tells the judge the exact opposite. I wouldn't appreciate it if I was her.

I think she loves playing the weak, clueless little old lady who can't make decisions. That way she doesn't have to take responsibility for her actions.

Hi Ivy,

I just wanted to ask if Randy obtained conservatorship in respect of Mrs Jackson and if, for example, Rebbie was granted guardianship of Michael's three children.

Would that give them standing to challenge the executors?

Last edited:
they had a painting in MJ' house which is worth up to $ 2 million? probably it's one of MJ's painting and after his death like everyone else they figured they could get it by claiming he gave it to them as a present

Regarding paintings - something like this happened in our family with the only difference that the decedent actually specifically mentioned by name to whom this painting should go. (in his will) Family refuses to give up the painting despite having the heir having a legal right to the painting. The heir loves the painting but doesn't feel like having to go into the residence and remove it by force.

Lotsa shenanigans play around personal property, apparently. I can only imagine how people fight over every last toothbrush of Michael's.

Hi Ivy,

I just wanted to ask if Randy obtained conservatorship in respect of Mrs Jackson and if, for example, Rebbie was granted guardianship of Michael's three children.

Would that give them standing to challenge the executors?

Fantasy with no basis in reality. The judge has ruled that TJ will continue after Katherine. Plus the children are old enough to tell the judge who they want, if Katherine can't continue they will be allowed to keep TJ or go with Diana Ross. Randy has no standing in the Michael Jackson Family Trust. He can scream, yell, make all the threats he likes, he has no standing and he cannot overturn anything.

Regarding paintings - something like this happened in our family with the only difference that the decedent actually specifically mentioned by name to whom this painting should go. (in his will) Family refuses to give up the painting despite having the heir having a legal right to the painting. The heir loves the painting but doesn't feel like having to go into the residence and remove it by force.

Lotsa shenanigans play around personal property, apparently. I can only imagine how people fight over every last toothbrush of Michael's.

So so true. That is why I am keeping an open mind that the painting might have been promised to them. Maybe it was an understanding and Michael never spelled it out... who knows. However, that has nothing to do with the estate lawyer, and they will have to fight that battle on their own. It seems they have no documentation, though, so I can't see them winning this.

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

i sometimes wonder how Tmez turned out to be a good guy considering he was brought in by randy.

I was reading A Jones' Conspiracy book again, and was wondering whether her info was correct regarding Randy bringing in TMezz or her info is correct and public has incorrect information?

Snippet from her book:
Mesereau also knew that Jackson's previous attorneys had a strong desire to get their own "face-time" in the front of the camera. From Randy Mesereau heard about the antics of Mark Geragos, Michael's attorney who reportedly showed Randy Jackson out of the way, just after the first arraignment. Apparently, Mark Geragos pushed his way next to Michael's side, so he could be there for the "photo-op".
People didn't know that Michael wasn't happy with "Hollywood" attorneys. People didn't know that Tom Mesereau become involved with the MJ case because Michael and Randy personally called Johnnie Cochran in the hospital to ask for Johnnie's advice. It was Johnnie Cochran who told Michael and Randy that T Mesereau was the man who would "get job done".

Does anyone else have info to that says otherwise?

^^I read that info in the book too. It seems Johnie recommended TMez and he was called. Jones interviewed TMez, so what she wrote must be what he told her.

PS: how did we get on this angle about who brought TMez in the case?

PS: how did we get on this angle about who brought TMez in the case?

I know, it is so out of subject:D
Maral posted a question "i sometimes wonder how Tmez turned out to be a good guy considering he was brought in by randy"
I just read that part from A Jones book who brought in TMezz, so I got curious whether the credit of bringing in TMezz belongs to Randy:D

Some use the reasoning that cause randy brought in tmez that made everything randy did and continues to do to mj ok. its his im a wonderful brother card

Bringing in TMez was just about the only good thing Randy did in his life.

Back