The Jackson 5 Thread

"One More Chance' is my currently favourite song of the J5

:D

I recently decided to bought all of their albums (except G.I.T which I couldn't find). I must say, I didn't make the wrong decision. :)

OMG!!! :eek: I didn't notice there's a J 5 thread here!!! I'm so glad!

I love everything about the Jackson 5. Honestly mostly because of Michael because it amazes me everytime I listen to them or watch them that he has great talent! He was/is so brilliant!!! I have all of their albums and I love almost every of their songs to bits! My favorite albums are Moving violation and Dancing machine. Here are some songs I like very much: I'll be there, Who's loving you, 2-4-6-8, Ready or not, Moving violation, Forever came today, etc. I like watching them too!

My favorite performance is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r42Abu_IF8

The J5 Is Great!!!!

Nice Videos Too!!!thank You For So Many Videos!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
if motown owns j5 does that mean another band can have that name???

if motown owns j5 does that mean another band can have that name???
Yes, but J5 has now returned to the jacksons. Berry Gordy only had the use if it for 20 years. This has long expired. Joe wrote it in his book. They can be j5 again if they want to.

I recently decided to bought all of their albums (except G.I.T which I couldn't find). I must say, I didn't make the wrong decision. :)

for sure!:D
I'm buying their three albums in one on Monday
just 13 pounds

can't wait:D
lol

I love the Jackson five I got every album except Joyful box music and live in japan which I will get soon cause I hate that I don't have them yet! lol I have all of their appearances of the J5 on soul train except when they were The Jacksons :( Which I will try and find...does anymone knows how many times they appeared as the Jacksons u know without Jermaine?

I also got many dvds with Jackson five stuff mixed stuff life different shows they appeared on like the cosby show, flip wilson, carol burnett, cher show, and many other shows + J5 commercials, skits, concets & interviews! But i'm still missing more. I just love EVERY MJ era so I like to buy anything involving him whether him alone, J5 or the Jacksons which I have stuff of too. I love songs that are popular of the J5 as well as the ones that are not!

"Mirrors of my mind", "Teenage symphony", "Jamie", "Time Explosion"...too many to name here lol I think people need to give this group more credit and especially lil MJ.

As well as teenage Michael Jackson with songs like "Dear Michael", "Were almost there" "Uppermost", "Morning glow" and so on! MJ is amazing at any age PERIOD!

I love the Jackson 5. Everyone of them is cool and I think something special was lost when they broke up. I understand that Michael had to spread his wings but I just wish he had kept alternating group projects with his solo ones.

Back