The Music Of Jermaine LaJaune

thankyou for this wonderful thread. i have always liked Jermaine's music.

Jermaine & Pia Zadora - When the Rain Begins To Fall

If You'd Only Believe

Well this is acctually a Jacksons song, but since it's only Jermaine on lead and he sings so beautifully so I just had to post it, it's such an overlooked song.

Last edited:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yUp4hMEWkLo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yUp4hMEWkLo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

I liked the songs he did called Let's Get Serious and I Think It's Love.

I've really appreciated seeing these videos, some of which were new to me. Thanks for posting.

Here is a resident Jermaine fan!!!

I looooove loooove his solo work!

Don't Take It Personal and Do what you Do....gets me everytime!

I really like his solo work. Favorite song should be Let's Get Serious. :D

Oh, and thanks everyone for posting these awesome vids. ^^

Really? I can't tell because you put a smiley face there, lol.
It was sarcasm, lol. I have every album Jermaine released. He has quite a few songs that were just released as singles, B-sides, and other people's records that I don't have, though.

It was sarcasm, lol. I have every album Jermaine released. He has quite a few songs that were just released as singles, B-sides, and other people's records that I don't have, though.

Oh ok. I haven't seen anyone mention that song. So I wonder if there's many here who haven't heard of that song.

^^^^There's plenty of other gripe threads about Jermaine (and that song), that wasn't necessary to say. There isn't any point in negativity or ruining threads. If you don't like Jermaine, that's your business, but there are people who like the other Jacksons. I don't go into the whiner threads as I have no interest in that, so I don't understand why people go into topics that are positive or neutral or that they have no interest in just to complain.

Back