Michael Jackson related pet peeves

When your talking about him and some insesitive person says ''He's dead''

When people (Even some fans) say that he was unhealthy in This Is It despite the fact that his autopsy said that he was in good health and healthier than the average person his age.

When someone defends him and/or says something positive they always start with ''I know Michael wasn't perfect but''

It's like they feel guilty about saying something nice about him so they put in a disclaimer

I could add a lot to this. But here is my short list:

It always drove me crazy when people claimed he bleached his skin. He had a skin disease! But people always claimed that he hated being black. He loved being black. People can be so ridiculous. He loved what He was - a beautiful black man.

It also bugged me when people chose to believe all of those lies in the tabloids, or questioned his sexuality, or complained about his plastic surgery. I mean, really, what does it matter to you how much surgery he did or didn't have? Tabloids are full of lies. How can you believe that stuff? And Michael was very straight.

Michael never had any peace. He was always being bullied by the media. Even now I get so mad about it. People can be so mean and cruel.

It also hurts that people are still intent on believing those sex abuse allegations. Even though he's been proven innocent. Even when the FBI found nothing during either case, people still choose to believe those hateful lies.

And I wish people would shut up about the paternity of his children. Blood or not, those are his children and he loved them and they love him. That's all that matters.

People need to get a grip.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice how Michael is hardly ever given any praise for We Are The World? All the praise goes to Quincy Jones. People always go on and on about how Quincy gathered all those artists together but if it wasn't for Michael there wouldn't be a We Are The Word in the first place. Yes Lional Richie did co-write it with Michael but all he did was change some lyics here and there. Michael pretty much wrote 99% of the song

I've actualy heard some people say that Quincy created We Are The World *Face palm*

Quincy Jones get's too much credit and it makes me sick sometimes

Back