LaToya with one of MJ's biggest haters: Victor Gutierrez :O

OMG .. Im sorry but she has no reason or busines to talk to this vile snake
I truly hope Latoy doesnt know who this man is
and if she does (which will come out in the interview)
I will wipe my hand from her forever _ Im so sick of this shyt

Victor M. Gutierrez is also the author of
Michael Jackson Was My Lover: The Secret Diary of Jordie Chandler

Shortly after releasing the book about Michael Jackson, Gutierrez began making the TV rounds.
During an appearance on the tabloid television show “Hard Copy”, Gutierrez told reporter Diane Dimond that he had SEEN a videotape of Michael Jackson molesting his nephew Jeremy. According to Gutierrez, the alleged tape had been captured by one of Jackson’s security cameras and GIVEN to the boy’s mother by an unknown source. Upon viewing the tape’s contents, Gutierrez says, the mother CONTACTED the Los Angeles Police Department only to have her claims IGNORED by investigators. Unsure of what to do, she got in contact with Gutierrez, arranged a meeting with him in a hotel room and SHOWED him the alleged tape.

”And now she is SCARED,” Gutierrez told Dimond. “The District Attorney is trying to get these tapes and I guess through my sources, they already been in contact with the mother. So, it's UP TO THE MOTHER now to make the final decision.”

In response to the allegations, Jackson filed a defamation of character lawsuit against Victor Gutierrez
and Hard Copy. During the civil proceedings, the boy’s mother Margaret Maldonado testified that, contrary to what Gutierrez had reported, NEITHER of her two sons had been molested by Jackson, she had NOT RECEIVED any money from Jackson and she had NEVER MET Victor Gutierrez”

Superior Court Judge Reginald Dunn ruled that Gutierrez’s story was false
and the jury subsequently awarded Jackson $2.7 million in damages.

Gutierrez then fled from the United States and
moved to Chile in order to avoid paying Jackson the money.

Thanks for posting the above info. He is truly a creep. How has he not paid without being sued? I'm quite sure during trial days he had helped with the Dateline special. You would think they could garnish his earnings or something.

Ok... I would to clarify a few points, as the one who wrote the post at the other forum, and as Chilean MJ fan too :)

First of all: this was back in early March 2010. So far, this went unnoticed, so this mean their main objetive (LaToya's and Gutierrez') might have failed: no major attention :clapping:

Thank you for all the above info. He is a very sick man.

I can't see the page now at all, nor the vid - not that it would help - my spanish is not that good.

well, that's LaToya. Who went to an interview and was sitting on a man and eating sushi off a man's naked body. And giggling while doing that. I guess she agrees to talk to anyone who would listen. So I am not surprised. Not at all.

well, that's LaToya. Who went to an interview and was sitting on a man and eating sushi off a man's naked body. And giggling while doing that. I guess she agrees to talk to anyone who would listen. So I am not surprised. Not at all.

What? :bugeyed:bugeyed Are you serious?

it was supposed to be in the Bruno movie, but was cut out because the movie was to be released when Michael passed. they included that moment in the DVD though.

Look at who she is saying it too. Losers and anyone that will pay her. If she feels her brother was murdered then she needs to someone who will get something done. Do you have any idea what this man has said about Michael?

Exactly! Take it to the authorities. But talking cryptic to anyone who will listen and will pay more importantly is getting ridiculous! I usually have a lot of time (and patience) with Latoya but this is too much!

And no, death wishes aren't acceptable here.

This and the belt affair.

The Jackson family must be in desperate need of cash.....

Originally Posted by JMie

What? :bugeyed:bugeyed Are you serious?

it was supposed to be in the Bruno movie, but was cut out because the movie was to be released when Michael passed. they included that moment in the DVD though.

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

The Jacksons dont care about people that HURT Michael... They only want what they can get and there MONEY.

Sadly a lot of 'journalists' who slated Michael in life have had the Jackson sibblings cosying up to them, ok so maybe they are not aware of all of their slander, but they should be aware of some, and La Toya cannot pretend she does not know what this piece of filth used to say about her brother.

I have always questioned her loyalty to Michael, I think her own self promotion and publicity seeking comes before loyalty, and how would Michael feel if he knew. I try not to critisise Michael's family, but her actions are frankly disgracefully disloyal.

It turned my stomach to see Tito snuggling up to Lorraine Kelly on GMTV, when she had openly called Michael by the P word and said his children were in danger and should be removed not just from him but the family who supported him and must have been aware of what he was doing, and there she was asking how Michael was, this was a few weeks before he died, then afterwards she wrote one of the most disgusting pieces about his memorial, I can give Tito the benefit of the doubt that he did not know who he was talking to, but I can't give La Toya that, so what did she think she was playing at.

Hey I found this info on Face book then went to check it out where they were discussing it further here http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/713800 I hope PCR don't mind I copy what they wrote about hearing this, not sure if this is the same PCR that is on this forum? lol!

I agree totally about what they wrote I am shocked too! How can she not know?

"LaToya with one of MJ's biggest haters: Victor Gutierrez

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 10:53
PCR:
LaToya with one of MJ's biggest haters: Victor Gutierrez

I know I should not spread any bad feelings towards MJ's relatives, but I really need to vent. Today, in a Chilean newpaper, a happy Víctor Guitérrez claims he made what seemed to be impossible: to interview one of MJ's family members, namely, LaToya.

This guy is one of MJ's biggest haters of all times. He has been for some 18 year telling lies and spreading the worst rumors against Michael not only in Chile, but in Latin America, USA and Europe. He claims he is one of the few who know "the most" about MJ. He has always said MJ hated being black, that he bleached his skin, and always refused accepting MJ had vitiligo something which has now been confirmed as a fact by MJ's autopsy report. Not only this, but he wrote a disgusting book using, according to him, the personal diary of Jordy Chandler, describing how Michael did this and that to the poor boy, being "this and that" those nasty, disgusting lies we all know. MJ sued this man and he won the legal battle. The book was forbidden and he would have had to paid MJ some 2 million USD, but Gutierrez claim he was in bankrupcy (while running away from the US and traveling around the world to be paid to tell lies about MJ on the media). Just think how terrible that book must be that even the US legal system agreed it was a lie and difamation. This man has links with Diane Diamond. Of course.

And now, LaToya has given him an interview to talk about what Gutierrez calls "other things", that is, her conspiracy theory against Michael. Gutierrez said he didn't believe she would accept him, but finally she did and they had such a good talking that at the end he told her about his mother (who died some time ago) and she was so sorry... And then they talked about the earthquake of Chile and she was so moved she sent a brief message to Chile : "Fuerza Chile".

On Gutierrez words: "I believe the earthquake brought us together"

Seriously... how can this bring those together? At the end of the article, Gutierrez jokes the rest of the brothers "wouldn't even want to see my face" and that despite this interview he will always believe Michael was a pedo.... , but also that he had been murdered. A proud liar.

You can see the article (in Spanish) here: http://www.lun.com/Pages/NewsDetail.aspx?dt=2010-03-17&PaginaId=26&bodyid=0 and you can see a small video of her message to Chile and she holding Gutierrez so happily as long time friends Barf! No info was given on where this will be aired.

Now.... am I missing something here? Does the "fight for justice" mean deals with this kind of people who have hurt Michael IN LIFE so much? I really don't understand LaToya. And I wonder if she knows this guy is now claiming so cheerfully he got her and that he will always belive MJ was a p*****

I might be over reacting. I know. But if you see LaToya holding Diane Diamond like and old time friend... and then Diamond she will always think MJ was a monster.... then... I need some help to understand what is the idea of LaToya doing this.

Any hints? I feel sick today Barf!"

I feel so SAD reading this post, especially as it is close to June and this guy still believes Michael is a P after all the evidence that shows otherwise. HOW COULD LATOYA DO THIS? Can I have her internet information so I can send her a note anyone?

Who cares about Michael except his FANS and Children I sometimes ask!!

You have got to be kidding!:scratch:

Exactly. Although kidding is a mild word to use, but we are on the forum and have to be NICE. Since this guy still has the same wrong views of Michael I cannot fathom how anyone can think there has been some change.

I don't think it has anything to do with growing up. Where is that thread that said things you knew were wrong when you were just a child? Well, this is one of them. if anyone ever said anything about any of my family members, I never gave them the time of day. When are they going to learn? It's not like we are not in an age of technology. Anyone can find out information on others simply by turning on a computer.
I am not saying they should avoid everyone who has said something bad about MJ. but when someone has said things as vile as he has said about him, a line has to be drawn somewhere.
I think ultimately we are dealing with people who are self serving.
Oh, BTW your platform most assuredly matters. How else can you expect for people to take you seriously? Some have more credibility than others. I think it is an oversimplification to say it doesn't matter where she goes as long as she is heard. Some things are actually working against finding justice for MJ especially if the person you are promoting on has the final say and doesn't believe MJ was wronged. The final word will be that MJ was a p*** and Toya is demented. How does that help MJ? When you want justice for someone, you have to be calculating. And you have to play it smarter than those in control. Otherwise you come off looking like a fool. you cannot be in control when others are pulling the strings. The first step to being in control is educating yourself and doing your homework.
The whole Jackson family needs to do this. Stop allowing people in that were clearly against MJ and the family. They need to speak and act unitedly. They need to show people they mean business. And their family needs to emerge as respectful people commanding respect from those around them.
But, I guess it is something I should not expect.

Your points about the importance about the PLATFORM is the key and I think an issue that many who think this interview was OK did not consider. Thumbs up.

OMG .. Im sorry but she has no reason or busines to talk to this vile snake
I truly hope Latoy doesnt know who this man is
and if she does (which will come out in the interview)
I will wipe my hand from her forever _ Im so sick of this shyt

Victor M. Gutierrez is also the author of
Michael Jackson Was My Lover: The Secret Diary of Jordie Chandler

Shortly after releasing the book about Michael Jackson, Gutierrez began making the TV rounds.
During an appearance on the tabloid television show “Hard Copy”, Gutierrez told reporter Diane Dimond that he had SEEN a videotape of Michael Jackson molesting his nephew Jeremy. According to Gutierrez, the alleged tape had been captured by one of Jackson’s security cameras and GIVEN to the boy’s mother by an unknown source. Upon viewing the tape’s contents, Gutierrez says, the mother CONTACTED the Los Angeles Police Department only to have her claims IGNORED by investigators. Unsure of what to do, she got in contact with Gutierrez, arranged a meeting with him in a hotel room and SHOWED him the alleged tape.

”And now she is SCARED,” Gutierrez told Dimond. “The District Attorney is trying to get these tapes and I guess through my sources, they already been in contact with the mother. So, it's UP TO THE MOTHER now to make the final decision.”

In response to the allegations, Jackson filed a defamation of character lawsuit against Victor Gutierrez
and Hard Copy. During the civil proceedings, the boy’s mother Margaret Maldonado testified that, contrary to what Gutierrez had reported, NEITHER of her two sons had been molested by Jackson, she had NOT RECEIVED any money from Jackson and she had NEVER MET Victor Gutierrez”

Superior Court Judge Reginald Dunn ruled that Gutierrez’s story was false
and the jury subsequently awarded Jackson $2.7 million in damages.

Gutierrez then fled from the United States and
moved to Chile in order to avoid paying Jackson the money.

SAD. I bet if Michael was sued and fled they would find him and bring him back.

dianadebraga said:
Is true the ex-husband of Latoya was friends with Chandler?

I don't think that's true - he was an awful man though & I'm sure tried to sell stories to the tabs till he died. Maybe somebody knows more?

As far as LaToya with Gutierrez - that makes me barf too. I don't know what to think - I don't know all the circumstances & I can't read the article.

On Gutierrez:
If I remember correct the time that he appear was the same time that Latoya was married, then hardly I would believe Latoya never heard talk of this guy.

On Chandler & ex-husband of Latoya:
I remember I read somewhere about them being friends, I think that appeared in some documentary the connection between Chandler and the ex-husband of Latoya, I have read, seen something like that.

Last edited:
Ok... I would to clarify a few points, as the one who wrote the post at the other forum, and as Chilean MJ fan too :)

First of all: this was back in early March 2010. So far, this went unnoticed, so this mean their main objetive (LaToya's and Gutierrez') might have failed: no major attention :clapping:

It is true. You can see the article, pics and video of both holding hands here http://www.lun.com/Pages/NewsDetail.aspx?dt=2010-03-17&PaginaId=26&bodyid=0

The interview was in English and this was not in Chile (I understand it was in the USA, but I am not 100% sure). Language was never an issue, you can see the video of both speaking English.

Ok... this might as well be summarized as "it's Chile, so where's that and who cares what anyone could say there?" :toofunny:

I will explain it this way. Do you think someone in Chile knows a word about Diane D. besides MJ fans? NO ONE does. And noone care. But just because we don't care/know about her, that doesn't mean what she did to Michael is any less bad.

Think of this: of all the many liars and haters, it is THIS guy the one MJ sued. And he won that legal battle. Interesting, to say the least. IMO, it says a lot about how Michael Jackson actually felt about this guy. And this guy is proud he was the one who managed to upset Michael the most :mello:

So just because it is based in Chile (where's that?? :doh:) and in Spanish (what's that? :doh:) it goes unknown? He just happens to be Chilean. He is based at USA and he works for USA media and sells his stories to media in Latin America. And there are quite a few Spanish speakers out there :yes:

[note: Adore, please forgive my irony, it is not intended to you, I just used it to try to explain my point.]

Yes, he is, for being a hater of Michael Jackson and for all the nasty things he keeps saying against him. He doesn't live here, he just comes and goes.

Remember weeks ago when Ricky Martin admitted being gay? Well, that week this Gutierrez guy was on TV saying he "knew" about that for sooo long ago. He said when he was shown pictures of the inside of Neverland by the LA police (when they searching the ranch), he was "the one" to recognize a picture of a very young Ricky Martin in Neverland (of the times Ricky was at boy band "Menudo"). And he implied that was, you know... because Michael was interested in young boys because he was a p****

That's this fellow :angry:

With all your due respect, this is not the case and believe me: we as MJ fans DO have a big saying in this. He has spoken many, many times against us, saying we are blind, fool, idiots, ignorant, and the like (and worst). He usually say to us we are but a bunch of silly little girls, ignorants and not educated. He has attacked fans at a personal level and he keeps laughing about us. He did so during June 26th, 2009, while fans were together crying for Michael (he actually did so). You say our feelings are not worth? Sorry, friend, but that day I was crying at home, my heart was broken and the guy was making fun of that, making fun of us. You can tell we were not pleased.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

PCR, this just proves as others have said that the PLATFORM was wrong (your first point). If she had an interview with someone of more character/importance/clout the importance of her message would have sent ripples around the world. Thanks those of you who think that this was not the best person to give an interview too. I applaud all of you. CLAP CLAP!! By the way good post PCR.

With all respect to LaToya, she's making a very determential mistake talking to this person.:bugeyed What's to discuss with him???:scratch: Nothing.:no:

PCR, this just proves as others have said that the PLATFORM was wrong (your first point). If she had an interview with someone of more character/importance/clout the importance of her message would have sent ripples around the world. Thanks those of you who think that this was not the best person to give an interview too. I applaud all of you. CLAP CLAP!! By the way good post PCR.

Thank you, Petrarose :)
It's so sad we even have to talk about this. I wish it had never happened at all.

Honestly, nothing surprises me anymore with the Jacksons. They have all given interviews to "journalists" who used to bash Michael. I mean, didn't Janet speak to that vile Perez Hilton who called Katherine a b!tch?
But on the other hand there are hardly any journalists who haven't bashed MJ... :(

What can I say, it's show business and it's a dirty business.

OMG!!! makes me want to :puke::puke::puke::puke:

Wow. Just when I was starting to think LaToya maybe was not crazy and awful.

No one - NO ONE - in this family has failed to try to make a buck off Michael's death except his mother and kids. How horrible is that? No class, no shame.

Why is Latoya jackson Hugging Victor Gutierrez

Look at what and who Latoya has dealt with in her search for "justice"

Re: Jermaine talks about Michael, allegations, humanitarianism, J5, & Joe's beatings - New interview

Look at what and who Latoya has dealt with in her search for "justice"

Well well latoya what happened to your " justice for my brother " statement? it clearly shows that doesnt really matter to you when you are hanging out with someone who made disgusting claims bout your bro!

Re: Jermaine talks about Michael, allegations, humanitarianism, J5, & Joe's beatings - New interview

Victor is probably her secret buddy.. to think that this woman seems to have the greates influence on Michael's teenage daughter. SMDH

Victor is probably her secret buddy.. to think that this woman seems to have the greates influence on Michael's teenage daughter. SMDH

That makes my blood run cold.

Do we know what this hug was all about? My speakers broke so I have no sound at the moment.

Mind you if you think about it they have a lot in common so perhaps they see each other as kindred spirits .

Hanging out with Michael haters is a Jackson family tradition, the bigger the offender the better. There was a time when I would give them the benefit of the doubt that they were merely clueless but from that still shot in the video thumbnail it looks like she's hugging one of her best friends.

Its time the estate stops treating the family with kid gloves and really go after them and their money making schemes. Branca needs to publicly humiliate Latoya with a restraining order and them move into the house with Katherine and the kids to keep Latoya away for good :evil:

It's amazing that both Jermaine and Latoya publicly humiliated and betrayed Michael and yet neither of them take full responsibility for their actions and are suddenly on missions to seek justice. When will they finally admit that they are one of the people that helped slowly kill him? In many ways their betrayals probably cut him deeper because they are family.

Back