7 Gorgeous(!) Pics of Paris...and a few questions from me regarding them.

Ahsoka Jackson

Proud Member
BOIH5PwCcAAXE1x.jpg:large

BOIIDm5CYAAx-fd.jpg:large

BOIINt8CMAIGn_8.jpg:large

BOIIcMaCMAAwgsF.jpg:large

BOII6LSCUAAIGtC.jpg:large

BOIJBqgCcAAlg0e.jpg:large

BOIJrr3CEAQSi1a.jpg:large

Ok, so, what are my questions? Well, first of all, are these from that photoshoot she did with People Magazine for their "World's Most Beautiful' edition? If they are, that leads to a few more questions. I found out that she was part of the section they did on "natural beauties." Those individuals were shown WITHOUT makeup. If these photos are from that, that makes them even more stunning and special! However, the magazine specifically said the individuals were shown without MAKEUP, but what about photoshop, and also wigs or weaves, or any other visual magic? I didn't see any mention of those. Are they really showing (or claiming to, anyway..) how these people truly look???

Yeah I think this is the people magazine shoot. I don't really trust major magazines claiming a "no makeup" photoshoot lol. They may say "no makeeup", but they don't mention "no photoshop" lol. :upside_down:

Yeah I think this is the people magazine shoot. I don't really trust major magazines claiming a "no makeup" photoshoot lol. They may say "no makeeup", but they don't mention "no photoshop" lol. :upside_down:

Thanks for the info. I wonder why I hadn't seen them before this. When I did an image search regarding the shoot, I couldn't find them. They really seem hard to find anywhere!

Back