Any WWE fans?

If you want legends then these guys are LEGENDS!! lol

the-bushwackers.jpg

The Rock is going to host WrestleMania 27, it's being strongly rumoured and they will announce it tomorrow night. Whether he will be there tomorrow night, or be there by sattelite i'm not sure. Proably via sattelite.

Its even more obvious considering the fact The Rock stated last summer that he was planning something special with Vince McMahon, and he said on Facebook a week or two ago that he would be back sooner than we thought.

It's going to be The Rock, and it's going to be absolutely...awesome.

I hope this is the case.

We'll find out tonight!

I don't think he will be there in person tonight, probably via satellite. But if he is, i'll go insane!

I'm about 90% sure its The Rock, i've read quite a few reports.

If it isn't The Rock or Macho Man Randy Savage then I will be severely dissapointed. haha

Well, that was certainly amazing! So awesome to see him. Brought back sooooooo many fond memories.

Great to see The Rock to come back. A lot of comebacks lately this year, first Kevin Nash (as Diesel), Booker T and now the Rock. Booker is currently one of Smackdowns commentators, The Rock wants to host WrestleMania XXVII and I think Diesel wants to retire and possibly gonna be Shawn Michael's inductor for the Hall Of Fame.

I like to see Macho Man Randy Savage to come back to WWE, I think he should comeback as one of Raw's commentators like he used to be.

Right now.........Wikipedia tells me that the main event for WM27 is Edge Vs Alberto Del Rio????????.........WTF????????

It's no wonder they were desperate to bring back The Rock.........

There are also rumours that Justin Bieber is going to sing at WM27......why??....just why??

And despite what the The Rock said...........he won't be there long............His film career is still going well..........and what's left for him to do at WWE????........fight John Cena (but that would lowering his standards) and maybe Sting (if he actually signs with WWE)......but that's it!!!

Right now.........Wikipedia tells me that the main event for WM27 is Edge Vs Alberto Del Rio????????.........WTF????????

It's no wonder they were desperate to bring back The Rock.........

There are also rumours that Justin Bieber is going to sing at WM27......why??....just why??

And despite what the The Rock said...........he won't be there long............His film career is still going well..........and what's left for him to do at WWE????........fight John Cena (but that would lowering his standards) and maybe Sting (if he actually signs with WWE)......but that's it!!!

I really doubt Sting wants anything to do with WWE, TNA is such a bum anyways. Cena vs The Rock that does sound like a good idea. I don't know who to root for, I'm a fan of Cena.

Going to a Chris Jericho book signing tonight! It'll be my second time meeting him. So pumped!

I reckon Rock vs Cena Wrestlemania 28 (2012) in Miami (Rock's home ;)

For this years maint event, Undertaker vs Sting (providing rumours regarding them are true lol) wishful thinking maybe :lol:

Did you hear that crowd pop? I've never heard anything like it.

Cena can go and suck donkey balls. He's been demoted.

I reckon Rock vs Cena Wrestlemania 28 (2012) in Miami (Rock's home ;)

For this years maint event, Undertaker vs Sting (providing rumours regarding them are true lol) wishful thinking maybe :lol:

At the very least..........WM28 will be Rock's entry into Hall Of Fame.................

The Rock will be 39 this year.............it would be better for him if he wrestles his final matches sooner rather later..............WM28 would allow him enough time to train for it, do some warm up matches, and build on a really good storyline!!!!

Did you hear that crowd pop? I've never heard anything like it.

Cena can go and suck donkey balls. He's been demoted.

If you ever watched wrestling in the old days (2003 or earlier), then the crowd would be like that twice a week (3 times on a PPV week)!!!!

As if Cena's being demoted, I really don't care. Cena and the Rock match would give a give 5 star match. I really don't care who wins.

If you ever watched wrestling in the old days (2003 or earlier), then the crowd would be like that twice a week (3 times on a PPV week)!!!!
I've been watching since 92/93, so I wouldn't call 2003 the old days, lol. I have never heard a crowd go like that. Admittedly, it may have been the sound quality of what I watched it on.

^^^^^^I just write 2003 because that was the last year The Rock and Stone Cold wrestled............2003's WM19 was also the last Wrestlemania to feature Stone Cold and Hulk Hogan in proper wrestling matches!!!!

(The Rock did come back the following year to wrestle at WM20, but he was far from his best)

I also used to watch wrestling from the mid 90's.....

There's been rumours that the Undertaker will face Triple H at WM27............

The same match also happened at WM17..........but this time it might also be Streak Vs Career..........like last years Shawn Michaels match was............

Elimination Chamber was probably the most predictable PPV I've ever seen, but enjoyable nonetheless.

It's 2-21-11...

I don't have the patience to watch WWE any more.............

...........but I still read up current storylines and rumours.........

Well anyway.............Trish Stratus is back to appear on Tough Enough!!!!!!!

Elimination Chamber was very predictable i agree, but it was very good. RAW's EC match was good, especially John Morrison's Spiderman-like climb on the cage :D

Love the return of Christian and Trish Stratus

as for 2-21-11, i think Undertaker is certain for a return, plus his wrestlemania opponent. Either Sting or Triple H is my guess.

HHH & Undertaker's return were behind the 2-21-11 promos......big f*cking deal! Why hype the return of two injured stars? I'd rather they do that with a superstar who's coming to the WWE for the 1st time ever...or a major return like The Rock's.

That said, I expect 'Taker to win at Mania to extend his streak.

HHH & Undertaker's return were behind the 2-21-11 promos......big f*cking deal! Why hype the return of two injured stars? I'd rather they do that with a superstar who's coming to the WWE for the 1st time ever...or a major return like The Rock's.

That said, I expect 'Taker to win at Mania to extend his streak.

I too believe Undertaker will win another WrestleMania match. I also believe that Triple H vs Undertaker will be a lot better than WrestleMania X7.

Let me just say, the SmackDown Elimination Chamber match was incredible. Just as I get bored of Mysterio, he pulls out a performance like that which makes me love him again.

I too believe Undertaker will win another WrestleMania match. I also believe that Triple H vs Undertaker will be a lot better than WrestleMania X7.

If they break the Undertaker Wrestlemania streak............there will be tons of angry fans.............I don't think the WWE will let that happen.........well I hope so.............

The Undertaker has always of been a favourite of mine...........and his Wrestlemania streak is definitely his greatest accomplishment..........I just can't wait to see him get 20-0!!!!

This years Taker Vs HHH match will feel more like a legends match (like the previous two Vs HBK matches)..............sure HHH is not as good as HBK........but if their WM17 match was anything to go by.........this should be a good match!!!!

Let me just say, the SmackDown Elimination Chamber match was incredible. Just as I get bored of Mysterio, he pulls out a performance like that which makes me love him again.

Agreed! Loved it.

Since Wresltemania is within a week...........I thought that I should resurrect this thread.....

Well the main event had now changed from Undertaker Vs Triple H to Miz Vs John Cena..........it just seems such an odd thing to do when there's only a week to go...........

And does anybody know what role The Rock will play in the main event..........I know he is the Guest Host..........but if you watch the recent episodes of Raw.......you'll probably think that the main event of Wrestlemania is The Rock Vs John Cena.......

The main event should be The Rock, standing in the middle of the ring, running his mouth. It would be more entertaining than what's currently on offer.

Back