Michael Jackson's Incredible Achievements.

It's Amazing ! Even if we all know he's the best ever, it's always surprising to see how much he's really done... This guy is such a genious...

I wasn't aware of that many awards he got. I wonder if he knows how many he's got or how would he feel like if he read the list. Maybe saying: ''These are all mine?!''

I wasn't aware of that many awards he got. I wonder if he knows how many he's got or how would he feel like if he read the list. Maybe saying: ''These are all mine?!''

Lol!! :lol: :wild: It's funny that you said because i was certainly like..."These are all his?!?!" lol

The King, Michael Jackson has an amazing legacy and this thread is dedicated to his mind blowing musical career.

The following is a list of Michael Jackson's incredible achievements, his records and awards. This list does not contain every achievement and award because the King Of Pop has simiply achieved too many! For a better list of his awards and records

vist :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Records_and_achievements_of_Michael_Jackson

or http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/achievements.html

I will be updating this post with more records and i will add all the awards on to the list, so a massive list is coming.

*Youngest vocalist to top the U.S. singles chart (Guinness World Records 2006)

* "Thriller" released in 1982, later became the biggest selling album of all time selling 104 million copies. (Guinness World Records 2006/ SongBMG)

* First black artist on MTV, with the music video for "Billie Jean". (Wikipedia, History Books)

*Michael Jackson won more Grammy awards than anyone in one year. In 1984, he won 8 Grammy awards. (Guinness World Records 2006)

* Largest Ever Endorsement For Product Promotion - $15 million for Pepsi (Wikipedia)

*Guinness Book Of World Records 1993
Lifetime Achievement Award

* "Scream" is the most expensive music video ever made, costing $7,000,000 to make. (Wikipedia)

* In 1996, Michael Jackson released the longest music video. "Ghosts" was 35 minutes long. (Wikipedia)

* Highest paid entertainer of all time. (Guinness World Records 2006)

*Most successful entertainer of all time, selling 750 million units.(Guinness World Records 2006)

*The biggest audience ever was 133.4 million people watching Michael Jackson’s Super Bowl performance on June 31st 1993. (Guinness World Records)

*More awards won than any other artist. (Wikipedia)

* In 1983, Jackson became the first artist to hold the number one spot on Billboard’s rock album, rock single, R&B albums and R&B singles.

*Michael Jackson had a $890 million contract, earning around $1 Billion. (Guinness World Records)

*Jackson is the only male artist to replace himself at #1 ("Bad" replaced "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"). (Wikipedia)

* Jackson holds the record for the most Top 40 hits in the UK single charts in one year, registering 19 in 2006. (Wikipedia)

* Jackson has supported more charities than any other pop singer - 39 charitable organizations either with monetary donations through sponsorships of their projects or the participation in their activities. The charities involved include AIDS Project L.A., American Cancer Society , BMI Foundation, Inc., Child help USA, United Negro College Foundation, YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw, The Sickle Cell Research Fund. (Wikipedia)

* On November 14, 1991, Michael Jackson’s music video, Black Or White was broadcast simultaneously in 27 countries with an estimated audience of 500 million people. It is the largest audience ever to view a music video. (Wikipedia)

* Jackson has the record for the two best-selling VHS music videos ever released ("Moonwalker" [1988] in first place, and "The Making of Michael Jackson's “Thriller" [1984] in second place). (Wikipedia)

* Jackson's "Bad World Tour " (1987–1989) was the highest-grossing tour ever at the time, with over $125 million earned. This record was later broken by the "Dangerous World Tour" (1992-1993) and later broken again by the "History World Tour" (1996-1997), which stays to this day the biggest tour ever in terms of international attendance (4.4 million tickets outside of the USA)

Michael is a living legend. he is by far one (if not the) most talented human being to ever live.
Thats why so many people tried to hurt him.. all outta jealousy and hatred, but Michael is
unbreakable baby! lol. MJ IS THE KING OF MUSIC!!

MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE TRUE KING FOREVER:clap:!!! We are so proud of you Michael and we thank God everyday for blessing you so beautifully and for blessing us with you:flowers:!!! Thankyou forever for being the Light and inspiration you are to millions of people in the world:flowers:!!! Keep on keeping on:clap:!!!
Eternal love to you dearest and God bless you forever:flowers:!!!

Wait, didn't Mike say he either keeps them in storage or has them put at Hayvenhurst? I don't think he keeps all of that stuff to be honest.

The King, Michael Jackson has an amazing legacy and this thread is dedicated to his mind blowing musical career.

* Jackson holds the record for the most Top 40 hits in the UK single charts in one year, registering 19 in 2006. (Wikipedia)

WOW I didn't knew that, was that when Visionary was released or??

Amazing list of records. He truely is uniq, one of a kind! Simply Michael Jackson.

WOW I didn't knew that, was that when Visionary was released or??

Amazing list of records. He truely is uniq, one of a kind! Simply Michael Jackson.

Yeah, visionary, they all charted very well considering the fact that they were all re-releases.

and just to add even more, I think he'll make the greatest Christmas hit of all time(like John Lennon's Happy Christmas, War Is Over)! I believe he has it in him to do it!

yeah lol

signature_poker.jpg
signature_rakecom.jpg
signature_pp.jpg
signature_mansion.jpg
signature_sport2.jpg

thanks for the info..didn't know the production of scream cost that much

am very impressed with your post, but I wish you could back up the statements of fact with more than just Wikipedia as a source. It is highly unreliable and this information MUST exist officially somewhere. The reason I say this is that the world is becoming less and less stringent on accuracy. Do we want to go down in HIStory as the generation that ignored the truth and wrote HIStory as we wanted it to be? Let's start a list with ONLY FACTUAL, RELIABLY SOURCED information. It would make a stronger statement to the haters and the press AND it would show that we are not a bunch of crazed fans, making Michael more exsquisite than he is by creating additional information that is undeniably factual. Then we can bombard the press. Hopefully, hopefully, they will notice this and perhaps remember the man as a human being and not a target for attacks. And people wonder why he tries to keep his kids away and out of the spotlight when he goes out. After all, how would they feel if they hear "your a child molester!", or "You are over. Get over it. No one cares about you. You're irrelevant". It hurts him so much, but imagine going out with your father and hearing those things. It must hurt more than anything and I pray those kids are forgiving to the world when they grow up. I don't want them to be jaded, scared adults, who don't want to be seen or heard from. They need to represent Michael after he passes on. They, like all other stratoshperic stars, needs to be remembered, emulated and revered with their work. Look at Lisa Marie Presley, and so many other children of stars.

Okay, sorry for the crazy tangent of mixed up subjects, but Ihad to write this to get it out of my head and on to the board. Thank you for listening to my rant.
mellow.gif
timer.gif

A new record to the list:

The first entertainer EVER to have people from 220 different countries to sign up for presale tickets!

A new record to the list:

The first entertainer EVER to have people from 220 different countries to sign up for presale tickets!

is that a real record? I don't even think that there are that many countries in the world.

I am very impressed with your post, but I wish you could back up the statements of fact with more than just Wikipedia as a source. It is highly unreliable and this information MUST exist officially somewhere. The reason I say this is that the world is becoming less and less stringent on accuracy. Do we want to go down in HIStory as the generation that ignored the truth and wrote HIStory as we wanted it to be? Let's start a list with ONLY FACTUAL, RELIABLY SOURCED information. It would make a stronger statement to the haters and the press AND it would show that we are not a bunch of crazed fans, making Michael more exsquisite than he is by creating additional information that is undeniably factual. Then we can bombard the press. Hopefully, hopefully, they will notice this and perhaps remember the man as a human being and not a target for attacks. And people wonder why he tries to keep his kids away and out of the spotlight when he goes out. After all, how would they feel if they hear "your a child molester!", or "You are over. Get over it. No one cares about you. You're irrelevant". It hurts him so much, but imagine going out with your father and hearing those things. It must hurt more than anything and I pray those kids are forgiving to the world when they grow up. I don't want them to be jaded, scared adults, who don't want to be seen or heard from. They need to represent Michael after he passes on. They, like all other stratoshperic stars, needs to be remembered, emulated and revered with their work. Look at Lisa Marie Presley, and so many other children of stars.

Okay, sorry for the crazy tangent of mixed up subjects, but Ihad to write this to get it out of my head and on to the board. Thank you for listening to my rant. :mello: :timer:

There are many more reliable soures, Guiness World Records being the best (i would say), i just had no idea where to find them and to be honest, i don't have to time or patience to search everywhere.

Now, please let's not bring ANY negativity into this thread.

AMAZING! Michael is just simply.... amazing. He is also probably the only artist who has such a broad international appeal among fans.

I am very impressed with your post, but I wish you could back up the statements of fact with more than just Wikipedia as a source. It is highly unreliable and this information MUST exist officially somewhere. The reason I say this is that the world is becoming less and less stringent on accuracy. Do we want to go down in HIStory as the generation that ignored the truth and wrote HIStory as we wanted it to be? Let's start a list with ONLY FACTUAL, RELIABLY SOURCED information. It would make a stronger statement to the haters and the press AND it would show that we are not a bunch of crazed fans, making Michael more exsquisite than he is by creating additional information that is undeniably factual. Then we can bombard the press. Hopefully, hopefully, they will notice this and perhaps remember the man as a human being and not a target for attacks. And people wonder why he tries to keep his kids away and out of the spotlight when he goes out. After all, how would they feel if they hear "your a child molester!", or "You are over. Get over it. No one cares about you. You're irrelevant". It hurts him so much, but imagine going out with your father and hearing those things. It must hurt more than anything and I pray those kids are forgiving to the world when they grow up. I don't want them to be jaded, scared adults, who don't want to be seen or heard from. They need to represent Michael after he passes on. They, like all other stratoshperic stars, needs to be remembered, emulated and revered with their work. Look at Lisa Marie Presley, and so many other children of stars.

Okay, sorry for the crazy tangent of mixed up subjects, but Ihad to write this to get it out of my head and on to the board. Thank you for listening to my rant. :mello: :timer:

well...you know, the biggest proof that all these facts are true is that mj mania is more widespread than any other artist in history..including all social backgrounds...and that is AFTER the media onslaught. no other peformer ever had a career and this size of a fanbase still be strong, AFTER this kind of magnitude of media slaughter. so, naturally, all those fans have bought all his music, and helped him set all those incredible records. there is no better proof than a fanbase. you have to have fans to be successful. and it's not enough that mj has fans.. it's that he has many many fans..after that kind of media slaughter, as well as before that kind of media slaughter. the reality is, that there are many artists whose careers went down the drain WITHOUT any media slaughter. that makes Michael all the more impressive. and those who were anywhere near being this slaughtered by the media are gone, careerwise. this is what makes Michael the King. me repeating the part about media slaughter is important. it's the central case that proves the point of MJ having the strongest and most record setting career, ever. media can't exactly prove that MJ doesn't have fans, can they? they can make up stories about other aspects of his career being down the drain, cus we can't see what they are talking about. but the media can't pull a rabbit out of their hat, and say that the fans don't exist. they tried it..but it didn't work. so, it's safe to say the media tried everything else, and got some people to believe his career is over because they couldn't see any evidence against the unseen things the media was talking about. but you can't exactly erase waves of fans, coming in, constantly. after awhile, the media had to quit, from exhaustion. so..naturally, the media started namecalling against the fans. and all that does is make the media look stupid, and cause their objective to work against them, and prove MJ's legendary career to be solid, even more.

yes..if you woke up for the first time in your life, today, and saw the size and scope of MJ's fanbase, you would think that the media never said a bad thing about MJ, ever. you would never think that one of those horrible things the media said, was enough to send him to court for what looked like the trial of the century. and you would never know that there once was a time that it would take more than a tabloid reporter to send anyone to court in what is supposed to be a legitimate court of law.

so...to say that MJ has shattered and set many astronomical records pales in comparison to the above proof that i have repeated over and over. it should be easy(elementary style) to know those records are true, just by looking at the scope of his fanbase...and the longevity of that fanbase.

i mean..if you are a fan you are going to buy something of the aritst you are a fan of. now multiply that by this fanbase, it's scope and longevity. that sums up the proof of all the incredible achivements listed in this thread. but, i see..the word 'incredible' seems to have legs with some, because of what you cannot see. so..we'll just have to concentrate on what you can see... the fanbase.

Last edited:
Back