CURLS BACK 2009 :All the pics of this day !!

Thales

Proud Member
It was a day shocking for the fans, the old Michael was back, and the curls too ..
Let's try to gather all the photos of that day, if anyone remembers the exact day it was can post here?
and if anyone has more information too, or contact with those people who were with Michael ..
The pics if i Have :
HQ
mjcrop1original.jpg

gbjh21original.jpg

mjfg.jpg

ytuy1original.jpg

sandy20090529.jpg

irishexaminer7501origin.jpg

2ylsebk.jpg

iT´S THE SAME DAY ..
fsdfae.jpg

Thank you for posting these Thales, I haven't seen some of them..

Oh I remember how excited we all were over the return of his curls :wub:
I even made a YT background and video for the occasion

Curls_gorgeous-1.jpg

He looked so wonderful that day, don't you think? The curls...the face...everything. :)

Made me so happy to see the curls back.. He looks gorgeous. :wub:

This was the last pic I downloaded to my computer before his death the next day.I'm uploading it for you.
I feel very emotional looking at it.:(
65989026.jpg

I remember how happy we all were when we saw pics of Michael with the curls back.....thats how WE KNEW that he had been reading our comments...:(......Oh Michael I miss you..:boohoo:

I don't really know what happened to me when I saw this pic in my pc... these memories.. my hopes... the last night I slept with the fact he is alive.. he is coming back.. so painfull.I just cried so much...like experiencing his death again.. I don't want to think what's gonna happen with me in 25.06.2010.... I'm sorry for expressing my emotions here but I'm in breakdown whole day.God bless you my friends... I LOVE YOU MICHAEL... I Dedicate my LIFE to you... I WANT YOU BAAAACK.... Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

It was a day shocking for the fans, the old Michael was back, and the curls too ..
Let's try to gather all the photos of that day, if anyone remembers the exact day it was can post here?
and if anyone has more information too, or contact with those people who were with Michael ..
The pics if i Have :
HQ
mjcrop1original.jpg

gbjh21original.jpg

mjfg.jpg

ytuy1original.jpg

sandy20090529.jpg

irishexaminer7501origin.jpg

2ylsebk.jpg

iT´S THE SAME DAY ..
fsdfae.jpg
Envy (good) these fans! :wild: :wild: :wild:

:wub:

Were these pictures taken on June 1st, 2009? That was my high school graduation day! I thought for a second they were taken on June 24th....now that wouldve been sad. Love those curls on him!

Back