Keep Your Head Up - The Great Debate Thread (Only Go Here if You Want To Continue The Controversy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Keep Your Head Up - The Great Debate

I know and witnessed footage of MJ singing the Cascio tracks. Good friends with the family. But i will stay off your FAKE topics.

Keep in mind you were spamming the entire forum with your FAKE stuff.

I think the title of these threads needs to be more clear. It seems to be attracting people who want to debate people of the other opinion.

I have seen the footage. Keep your topic going and will laugh when the footage goes public

Enjoy

I know and witnessed footage of MJ singing the Cascio tracks. Good friends with the family. But i will stay off your FAKE topics.

Keep in mind you were spamming the entire forum with your FAKE stuff.

Actually, I didn't post a single time about my opinion until these threads were created. But you did just show your true colors by concluding that I'm a spammer just based on my opinion being different from yours.

I have seen the footage. Keep your topic going and will laugh when the footage goes public

Enjoy

I don't think you understand that not all of us are saying Michael isn't singing on the track. Many of us believe he's there, but that they've added in other voices and are being shady about it.. or that we're not happy about all the auto-tune processing they did.

I'm not disrespecting the Cascios and I don't really know WHO is to blame- they seem like a nice family. All I know is that the tracks sound off, but I do hear Michael on them, so it wouldn't make me feel stupid if I saw footage of Michael singing them.

In any debate, it helps when you don't completely lump together and offend the people you're trying to convince. So maybe try to understand that most of us DO actually hear MJ on the track- we're just not convinced he's 100% singing all of it.

Because i know the 100% truth i may come across as over-confident. Apologize

I will allow the process to take it's course, and let you find out later

What's sad is the fans who didn't purchase the album because they thought MJ was not on the tracks will REGRET. Only one more album left in the vaults until there is no more brand new MJ on Billboard.

No more debating what song you hate or like. Done Deal

I think KYHU is a LOVELY song! Love that one from the first second! I can feel MJ and Hear him the whole track through! I can't believe so many fans can't!

As i stated before. These tracks were NEVER meant to be released! Maybe they are not even demos! But ONLY blueprints for future work! And this is WHAT we hear now.

Try imagine, if they got his singing voice from his Voice Recorder and released those as a song. It would never sound like our hero on Dangerous og any other finished record. NEVER!

The discussion would be, why release "Blueprints" when they got so many finished demos! But I i'm glad for this songs. Really a lovely tune..

Take it as it IS. It's a gift from above.

Good god! This thread is for those of us that dont believe its Michael, why cant you stay away?

I don't think you understand that not all of us are saying Michael isn't singing on the track. Many of us believe he's there, but that they've added in other voices and are being shady about it.. or that we're not happy about all the auto-tune processing they did.

I'm not disrespecting the Cascios and I don't really know WHO is to blame- they seem like a nice family. All I know is that the tracks sound off, but I do hear Michael on them, so it wouldn't make me feel stupid if I saw footage of Michael singing them.

In any debate, it helps when you don't completely lump together and offend the people you're trying to convince. So maybe try to understand that most of us DO actually hear MJ on the track- we're just not convinced he's 100% singing all of it.

Many artist don't sing 100% of there songs fully. This what backup singers are for

Also MJ passed away. He worked all of the lead vocals, with background a combo between him and James Porte.

How can you be upset?

Many artist don't sing 100% of there songs. This what backip singers are for

Also MJ passed away. He worked all of the lead vocals, with background a combo between him and James Porte.

How can you be upset?

What is so hard to understand about this thread only being for people who doubt the vocals?

Can you describe the footage? If such footage exists...

I doubt it does, i'd guess that he has just become frustrated that so many people are saying the songs arent Michael and thats why he has made this up.

I thought it had become known that the footage was of him recording Monster and not Keep Your Head Up?

Good god! This thread is for those of us that dont believe its Michael, why cant you stay away?

What is so hard to understand about this thread only being for people who doubt the vocals?

It is quite amusing isn't it? Before the authenticity talk was confined to these threads, supporters of the Casico tracks were complaining about non-supporters destroying other non-related threads. Now that there is a thread where authenticity talk is restricted to, supporters can't help but enter to debate. Maybe some fans really do want debate, just as long as it doesn't spread to every single topic about the album.

You have to admit though, calling this a "Great Debate" thread is definitely going to attract the attention of those that believe it's Michael, regardless of the rules stated by the OP. If this was called the "Authenticity Discussion" thread, maybe things wouldn't be so complicated?

It is quite amusing isn't it? Before the authenticity talk was confined to these threads, supporters of the Casico tracks were complaining about non-supporters destroying other non-related threads. Now that there is a thread where authenticity talk is restricted to, supporters can't help but enter to debate. Maybe some fans really do want debate, just as long as it doesn't spread to every single topic about the album.

I think it's because the normal Keep Your Head Up thread is archived, so this seems the only place to talk about the song now. And the word 'debate' sure is confusing when you can't say OMG I love this song so much, it's heavenly Michael and pure and stunning and lovely and inspirational and it's SO Michael. But I'll refrain from that now ;)

I think it's because the normal Keep Your Head Up thread is archived, so this seems the only place to talk about the song now. And the word 'debate' sure is confusing when you can't say OMG I love this song so much, it's heavenly Michael and pure and stunning and lovely and inspirational and it's SO Michael. But I'll refrain from that now ;)

Hallo daar Roosje ;) !
("Mijn Winterroosje", hitje van W.Tura)

If you could all quit the arguing, that would be great. If you could also keep to what a thread is actually for that would help an awful lot. If this continues, infractions will be given. Thanks.

Wow... Just seen this posted on another forum. Just waiting for the fans to claim these sound nothing like each other!

This is damning.

"Somebody pasted this one on mjxxxx.

Man. When I heard it I thought, hmmh sounds kind of fake, like the copied the Vibrato from KYHU and pasted in this clip. But I just listened to Critical the Song from the Album and it is there."

http://www.youtube.com/v/1fIUJX0V9TU

Wow... Just seen this posted on another forum. Just waiting for the fans to claim these sound nothing like each other!

This is damning.

Man. When I heard it I thought, hmmh sounds kind of fake, like the copied the Vibrato from KYHU and pasted in this clip. But I just listened to Critical the Song from the Album and it is there."

It's a good trie. Everything is possible.
But in my opinion it is hard to say because I think I hear that for both singers the voice (and vibrato) has been processed so you don't have the pure sound.

This is damning.

That clip is blatant obvious proof that Jason Malachi is the person singing on KYHU.

Some fans will still deny it. They've gone too far convincing themselves that it is really MJ to back down now.

Edit:

Doesn't matter anymore...

Last edited:

The entire song is MJ. But to slowly prove my point

Lets focus on the Chorus right now.... Keep your head up to the sky

Right there...You dont hear MJ?

The chorus of "keep your head up" is actually MJ in his regular voice, but not really over singing. That can"t be copied. No way is that the Jason dude.

Jason only sounds similair when he sings in low tone. At the end of the breath, if that makes sense.

The entire song is MJ. But to slowly prove my point

Lets focus on the Chorus right now.... Keep your head up to the sky

Right there...You dont hear MJ?

Aren't you the person who claims to have seen a video of MJ singing this song??

Yeah, and I'm Barack Obama's daughter....

Enjoy

I'm looking forward to seeing this. What songs have you seen? When do you think it will be made public?

The chorus of "keep your head up" is actually MJ in his regular voice, but not really over singing. That can"t be copied. No way is that the Jason dude.

Jason only sounds similair when he sings in low tone. At the end of the breath, if that makes sense.
Jason only sounds similair when he sings in low tone? Did you watch the video samhabib just posted - "Michael" singing KYHU in a high tone, compared to Jason singing in a high tone.

Strange thing for a person who actually claims to have seen Michael Jackson sing this song to say.
Haha, agree. It's like he's starting to change his mind a bit. If you've actually seen him sin the song, you would never say "No way is that the Jason dude".

First of all this Jason dude is only a obsession of MJ fans. Not to other artist. Dude is some low budget youtube artist. Now he is this global MJ copier on the highly anticipated "Michael" album. It comes down to MJ fans are beginning to get out of control. 2001 and NOW....Whining and Complaining because the wack ass track Unbreakable wasnt released. Im gonna give it to you straight.

Non fans, the average music listener...wants to hear relationship type songs, about a girl, or a man, or getting the groove on at the club.

Nobody cares about your beef with Sony and your singing about how you are Unbreakable and Untouchable. Those are not catchy lyrics to the average music fan.

This is why i sit back and laugh. Your gonna feel crap when its proven you threw away one of Michaels last albums

Non fans, the average music listener...wants to hear relationship type songs, about a girl, or a man, or getting the groove on at the club.

Yeah. Non-Michael fans love lyrics like 'Mama say mama got you in a zigzag' and 'she works in a restaurant night and daaaaay.' Non-Michael fans love ridiculous and trivial lyrics. Apparently.

This is why i sit back and laugh. Your gonna feel crap when its proven you threw away one of Michaels last albums

And because you've seen Michael singing these songs. Don't forget that.

Footage will prove MJ is on the Cacsio tracks. It will also show that was Michael's family at 47, 48, 49 years old. Not his own family.

Question? Was MJ in the year 2007 chillin, eating dinner and living with TITO, 3t or Jermaine. NOPE

I wonder why. Instead he was staying with the Cascios in there basement.

3T speaks highly of MJ. How come he wasn't with them in 2007?

TITO does have a studio, but MJ wasn't there. How come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back