Bruno Mars Thread [ Merged ]

Re: Bruno mars, aged 16 (2001)... Brilliant mj perfromance

I know a couple have been posted, I have posted some ha, but 1st time I seen this 1

Re: Bruno Mars

I have merged all Bruno threads together so we can have one place to discuss.

I am loving this song right now... :wild: :heart:

^ I love that one too! It's so cute! :wub:

i love me some bruno!! :dribble:
its a real shame, he's playing tonight in Dublin. Too bad tickets sold out in 5 mins :boohoo:

:naughty:
2w55ypu.gif

I too like Bruno's voice. It's very sweet. And not trying to stir the pot here, but I find it interesting that Bruno has almost all but avoided his cocaine bust being brought up and condemning him in the media. Many people aren't even aware of the fact that he was caught snorting up in a bathroom of a Vegas hotel by police. I find that interesting and wonder how it was kept so hush.

Bruno fans know bout it, but its nothing that will stop me seeing him or losing respect for him, he's a decent artist and not doing much wrong

Bruno fans know bout it, but its nothing that will stop me seeing him or losing respect for him, he's a decent artist and not doing much wrong

You can't do much more wrong than snort cocaine. That stuff will kill you fast. I'm not saying that you shouldn't like him, but it's definitely a very bad thing to be doing. As I said before, I just find it very interesting how under the radar the whole thing has been.

Last edited:

You can't do much more wrong than snort cocaine That stuff will kill you fast. I'm not saying that you shouldn't like him, but it's definitely a very bad thing to be doing. As I said before, I just find it very interesting how under the radar the whole thing has been.
Either it'll kill ya or make you totally incomprehensible at times. See Keith Richards and Mick Jagger.

Either it'll kill ya or make you totally incomprehensible at times. See Keith Richards and Mick Jagger.

LOL! I guess Bruno isn't big enough a star yet to get the rag mags talking. That's the only thing I can guess as to why he hasn't been targeted for his less than admirable exploit. Again, not knocking the guy. Just find it all very curious.

I love Bruno Mars, mainly for his ability to sing of love and not degrading things, someone who can actually sing and play an instrument or two. I love the song Grenade and Just The Way You Are (title correct right?) Very sweet music performances, these type of singers gain high respect from me.

He's probably the only new mainstream artist right now who is worthy of being called an all-around talented wonder. People make such a big deal out of less talented singers/songwriters for things which are extraneous to the field of music, but they completely overlook the fountain of talent that is Bruno Mars. I mean, the guy plays not only the piano, but the guitar, and his voice is absolutely beautiful. If I recall correctly, he also writes his own material, and it's probably the best mainstream material out there today. It's halfway meaningful, at times beautiful, and I honestly do admire him. He doesn't seem at all arrogant, and he pays beautiful tributes to Michael.

How can someone not like him? I mean, it's too bad about his cocaine arrest, but it seems like all of Hollywood is doing coke these days (even Dr. Phil lol!) Shame, shame. I hope he's able to get his act together from now on, because it'd be sad to see all that talent go to waste.

I probably am the only person in the world who doesn't like him. I feel like a weirdo some times. :unsure:

I probably am the only person in the world who doesn't like him. I feel like a weirdo some times. :unsure:

Nah. We all have different tastes in music, and some of us are guaranteed to dislike something everyone else apparently likes. I, for example, can't stand Lady Gaga, and yet it seems like the whole world is in love with her (for some incomprehensible reason.)

It's just a matter of taste, that's all.

Even though I'm sick of his songs being played on the radio million times a day I think he's got talent and he's much much better than most music currently. :)

Bruno Mars Thread

Bruno Mars dance like Michael Jackson! If you like Bruno Mars. Please follow his biggest largest first official fansite on Twitter BrunoMarsFans I'll appreciate it alot!

I hope there are some fans here! ^^

Mmm, how can I post a video?

Edit: Mmm, how can I post a video?! And I am sorry if this is the wrong place! I don't know where to post!

Re: Bruno Mars Thread

Fan here :) I went to see him a few weeks ago and going again in October :D

He was last week in London? lol u didn't go??

Please follow BMF on twitter! :) They are amazing!

OMG! I have not bought his album. I need to buy! :doh: I hope he comes to Brazil. :wild: I remember he said something about Brazil on twitter :wild: .... But I do not remember what he said exactly. :doh:

And it was good? :shifty:

Please follow BMF on twitter! :) They are amazing!

Sure! :wild:

He was last week in London? lol u didn't go??Please follow BMF on twitter! :) They are amazing!
Yes, I did go to see him in London.. And I'm going again in October :)Ashtanga, you must buy his album! It's sooooo good! :)The concert was amazing! I got so close to the front :wild:

OMG! I have not bought his album. I need to buy! :doh: I hope he comes to Brazil. :wild: I remember he said something about Brazil on twitter :wild: .... But I do not remember what he said exactly. :doh:

Sure! :wild:

Yes, you should buy his album! It's a good album! Yeah, i do remember that, i guess he has alot Brazilian fans!
Thank you!!

Yes, I did go to see him in London.. And I'm going again in October :)Ashtanga, you must buy his album! It's sooooo good! :)The concert was amazing! I got so close to the front :wild:

Did you had a normal ticket?

Ashtanga, you must buy his album! It's sooooo good! :)

Yes, you should buy his album! It's a good album! Yeah, i do remember that, i guess he has alot Brazilian fans!

:wild:

I'll buy this weekend. :dance: Yes, he has many fans here in Brazil :heart: and I know a lot of them. This means that very soon he will come to Brazil for concerts. :wild: :timer:

The concert was amazing! I got so close to the front :wild:

OMG! :wild: It was really wonderful. You madepictures?

:wild:

I'll buy this weekend. :dance: Yes, he has many fans here in Brazil :heart: and I know a lot of them. This means that very soon he will come to Brazil for concerts. :wild: :timer:

OMG! :wild: It was really wonderful. You madepictures?

I am sure he will come! I guess he wants to come to Brazil too lol

Back