Favorite Michael Quote (s)?

I love to tour has gotta be hands down my favorite. I've watched that over and over and crack up every time he says it.

I have one more, something he said in the Ebony mag interview...

"Everybody wants immortality. You want what you create to live, be it sculpting, or painting, or music or composition. Michaelangelo said, 'I know the creator will go, but his work survives'. That is why to escape death I attempt to bind my soul to my work."

"There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one"

"It's my dream to adopt 2 children from every continent around the world"

"Having water balloon fights and climbing trees, those 2 are my favourite"

*bump*

I love that siggy you've got there pinklollypop, he looks so adorable when he's smiling like that :)

Reporter: What are you going to do when your voice changes?
Michael: Just change...

I love this simple and true answer!!! Dont you???

This is a funny quote of Michael's I liked when he was having a conversation to a reporter.

MJ: "You don't like to climb trees?" In a really lovely innocent MJ voice as he starts to climb to the top of the tree

Interviewer: " No I do not" (In a real sarcastic manner")

MJ: "Well... Your missin' out"

Brilliant Michael!!! Love you!!!

Whats the quote where hes saying about his heart is as big as Texas?

I can't remember the exact words something like I may be a little fella but my hearts as big as texas or something then theres anther little bit.

Michael: "People dont even eat with their fathers anymore and their mothers
the family bond its been broken, its an outcry for attention why kids go to school with guns, they want love, they want to be touched, they want to be held!" =(

Interviewer: Why does it mean so much to you ?

Michael : "Am just very sensitive to their pain, and i am very sensitive to the family, the human condition, on that subject, it means alot to me, i wanna do what ever i can to help that"

and what breaks my heart ="( when he said

"Like i said it before, and i will say it million times, and am not afraid to say it, if there were no children on this earth, if they, someone announced that all kids are dead, i would jump off the Balcony immediately am done am done =(("

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL

"i love to tour"

"it's not just red... it's big red"

points... "now that's what i'm talkin bout"

"i just washed my hair twice...thoroughly"

"Shamone!!!!"

"daggone it!!!"

Not really a quote, but I love the part from the Private Home Movies where he's watching a private home movie in that cinema and sings along with his own song.
It's so cute..!:wub:

Oh wait, I know one...'I'm married to music'...that's also where my name comes from. ^^

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to say a big thankyou for posting all those wonderful MJ quotes! I love every single one of them, this has really cheered me up and put a huge smile on my face, so thankyou! Love to you all x x x x x x x

"Sorry that my hair doesn't look cool" - Berlin 2002

Fans - ''We love you''
Micheal - ''I love you more''
Fans - ''No we love you more''
Michael - ''No i love you more''
Fans - ''No We love you more''
Michael - ''Ok Ok. How about this? I love you most! Ah got you''

How I love this. How many times we have heard Michael say this. He was so beautiful.

I Miss you Michael......:( :( :(..........tearsssssss

I love this one always in my favorite

I am happy to be alive, I am happy to be who I am :)

and that Got ya on the stage very cute ! I smile a lot see that clip ..thanks

Right now a quote closest to me is this:

"People don't look at themselves honestly....they don't look at themselves and point the finger...it's always the other guys fault. You should change yourself..look at yourself..make better of yourself."

Ebony/JET '87

I love it in moonwalker when he goes " its just a plug "

OMG - I watched Moonwalker last night and remembered how much we used to rewind that bit when we watched it as kids. And i was just about to tell people about it until I saw your post! I didn't think anyone else would have noticed it, haha

He says it so dorky, it's too adorable :)

"People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me."

"I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity."

RIP Michaael

I love ALL of these quotes, especially the Salvation Army one (probably my favorite)

"Love is a funny thing to describe. It’s so easy to feel and yet so slippery to talk about. It’s like a bar of soap in the bathtub - you have it in your hand until you hold on too tight." - Dancing the Dream

"Stop existing and start living." - Heal the World

"Before you judge me, try hard to love me." - Childhood

"What happened to truth? Did it go out of style?"

In L.A paying tribute, my friend and I left this sign at Neverland (among others)

"Often in the past performers have been tragic figures. A lot of the truly great people have suffered or died because of pressure and drugs, especially liquor. It's so sad. You feel cheated as a fan that you didn't get to watch them evolve as they grew older. One can't help wondering what performances Marilyn Monroe would have put in or what Jimi Hendrix might have done in the 1980's.
A lot of celebrities say they don't want their children to go into show business. I can understand their feelings, but I don't agree with them. If I had a son or daughter, I'd say "By all means, be my guest. Step right in there. If you want to do it, do it."
To me, nothing is more important then making people happy, giving them a release from their problems and worries, helping to lighten their load. I want them to walk away from a performance I've done, saying, "That was great, I want to go back again. I had a great time." To me, that's what it's all about. That's wonderful. That's why I don't understand when some celebrities say they don't want their kids in the business. I think they say it because they've been hurt themselves. I can understand that, I've been hurt too." - Last 3 paragraphs of Moonwalker

There is another quote from his Barbara Walters interview when he is asked about his kids performing and he says something along the lines of "expect this and this, this this, and this. You want to do it, fine, but do it brilliantly, and do it better than me." That's not the exact quote, but I love it.

Back