Favorite Michael Quote (s)?

"People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me."

Do you remember where/when he said that?

This is the whole answer during the Gold interview:
Oh boy. Who would I like to slap? Let me see {laughs]... I think I'd find one of the tabloid paparazzis and kick his ass, moonwalk style. I'd really like to knock them off one of those little scooters they ride around on, I really would, knock the cameras right out of their hands. They're so annoying. I'd go for them first, yeah. They drive you nuts. You can't get away from them. It's terrible.

I have a question, where's the: *F- the Press Michael you're the best. As In f u c k I'm not gonna say it* from? Is there audio?

Do not judge a man until you've walked a moons in his moccosins.

I have a question, where's the: *F- the Press Michael you're the best. As In f u c k I'm not gonna say it* from? Is there audio?

It's from the Bashir interview. Here's a link to a clip of it mixed in with his funniest stuff that a fan uploaded on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdK246U4Zh0&feature=channel_page

Oh and how could I forget his response to Gloria Allred, "Ah tell her to go to Hell.": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaBBy06xAlc&feature=channel_page

This is the whole answer during the Gold interview:
Oh boy. Who would I like to slap? Let me see {laughs]... I think I'd find one of the tabloid paparazzis and kick his ass, moonwalk style. I'd really like to knock them off one of those little scooters they ride around on, I really would, knock the cameras right out of their hands. They're so annoying. I'd go for them first, yeah. They drive you nuts. You can't get away from them. It's terrible.

omg thanks, i'm setting up camp and gonna chill in this thread. :hair_dryer:

these are excerpts from his interview with tv guide. he was answering questions and at separate times paris and prince made noise. sigh, mjj as a dad:

"[Gently, to Paris, who is skipping around the coffee table] Paris, you can't make noise. You can't — no, don't bump the table. [The reporters are] tape recording."

" [To Prince, who begins to bang his Snapple lemonade on the coffee table] See the noise you're making? You've got to be nice and quiet."

Fans - ''We love you''
Micheal - ''I love you more''
Fans - ''No we love you more''
Michael - ''No i love you more''
Fans - ''No We love you more''
Michael - ''Ok Ok. How about this? I love you most! Ah got you''

i cannot find the exact source for this :\ is it made up?
i know he said it at a concert but there was no exchange between the fans and him.

I cant remember the conversation exactly , but Michael was signing autographs , and one fan asked him : Would you marry me? and gave him a ring.

Michael didnt listen quite well what the fan have said so he asked to a security man: What did she said?

The man told him : If you wanted to marry her.

And then Michael yelled at the girl : see you at the wedding!

Was so sweet :)

-"i feel compelled to give people some sense of escapism...i think it's the reason I'm here."-(1984)

-"I know who I am inside and outside, and I know what I want to do. And I will always go with my dreams."

-"The hardest part of growing up in the public eye was when you're not the cute and charming child that you were."(1980)

-"I wanted more than anything else to be a typical little boy."(1973)

-"Fun inspires me, out of bliss comes magic, wonderment and creativity."(1983)

-"people can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone."

"I love to tour"

"I love you more"

If I had been blessed with the chance to tell him personally that I love him and he said 'I love you more' I would then pull out a very Edward Cullen reply and say "You're comparing a tree to the whole forest Michael"
Oh if only.. I guess only in heaven now.

I cant remember the conversation exactly , but Michael was signing autographs , and one fan asked him : Would you marry me? and gave him a ring.

Michael didnt listen quite well what the fan have said so he asked to a security man: What did she said?

The man told him : If you wanted to marry her.

And then Michael yelled at the girl : see you at the wedding!

Was so sweet :)

Ha-ha! I totally remember that from the Invincible signing in New York!
*Fan puts a silver ring on the table, Michael puts it on* "Michael will you marry me?"
*Michael admires ring while signing her autograph* "What?" (because Michael didn't hear her.)
*Girl gets moved on by security*
*Mike continues to sign another autograph* "What did she say?"
Security guard says "Will you marry me?" and a woman is overheard saying "I think you said yes, you put on the ring."
Mike says "oh" and continues to sign autographs and then lifts his eyebrows cheekily then says "see you at the wedding."

-"People can always have a judgment about anything you do. So it doesn't bother me. Everything can be strange to someone."

So true! How did I forget this quote? It's one of my favorites. He's such a sweetheart.

I don't know if this one was mentioned, I think it was though. Michael was in a vehicle, and this might have been after a concert or something, but there's people everywhere and this one girl is asking to come in for a hug I'm pretty sure and security won't let her in, and Mike is like, "let her in, let her in." So she gets into the van and is like "can I have a hug?" and Mike is like "I'll give you more than a hug." Ha-ha-ha!

"This is wonderful again, I'm really happy. Three really makes me happy! Um.. I don't wanna make a big speech or anything cause I know Dick Clark wants .. thank you very much"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17rnRqUj9G8

Cutest speech ever near the end! I know its not a quote really but Michael is so amazing here :) :) Makes butterflies in my stomach!

I love this thread. Was getting a little teary and I laughed many times too :)

Thank you so much
xx

I'm sure it's been posted but this one: "If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."

I love it in moonwalker when he goes " its just a plug "

lmao or ''do it and your dead'', god that voice mmmmphhh.

In L.A paying tribute, my friend and I left this sign at Neverland (among others)

"Often in the past performers have been tragic figures. A lot of the truly great people have suffered or died because of pressure and drugs, especially liquor. It's so sad. You feel cheated as a fan that you didn't get to watch them evolve as they grew older. One can't help wondering what performances Marilyn Monroe would have put in or what Jimi Hendrix might have done in the 1980's.
A lot of celebrities say they don't want their children to go into show business. I can understand their feelings, but I don't agree with them. If I had a son or daughter, I'd say "By all means, be my guest. Step right in there. If you want to do it, do it."
To me, nothing is more important then making people happy, giving them a release from their problems and worries, helping to lighten their load. I want them to walk away from a performance I've done, saying, "That was great, I want to go back again. I had a great time." To me, that's what it's all about. That's wonderful. That's why I don't understand when some celebrities say they don't want their kids in the business. I think they say it because they've been hurt themselves. I can understand that, I've been hurt too." - Last 3 paragraphs of Moonwalker

i need to reread this book i cant remember these wonderful words. its so sad we fans of his are cheated.

"Sorry that my hair doesn't look cool" - Berlin 2002

lol. i want to hear that one.

"In the past I've gone from "where is he?" to "here he is again." But I must admit, it feels nice to be thought of as a person, and not as, a personality."

"This is the moment. This is it. It's an adventure. It's a great adventure. We want to take them places that they've never been before. We want to show them talent like they've never seen before. We're a family, just know that. That's why I write these kind of songs, it gives some sense of awareness and awakening and hope to people. It's all for love. L.O.V.E."

One i love and feel has helped me so much is Courage, from Dancing the dream:

'' Its courious what takes courage and what doesnt. When i step out on stage infront of thousads of people, i dont feel like im being brave. It can take much more courage to express true feelings to one person. When i think of courage i think of the lion in The wizard of oz. He was always running away from danger, he often cried and shook with fear, but he was also sharing his real feelings with those he loved, even though he didnt always lke those feelings.

That takes real courage, the courage to be intiamate. Expressing you true feelings is not the same as falling apart in front of someone else- its being accepting and true to your heart, whatever it may say. When you have the courage to be intamite, you no who you are and your willing to let others see that. Its scary, because you feel so vulnerable so open to rejection, but without self-acceptence, the other kind of courage, the kind heroes show in movies seems hollow. In spite of the risks the courage to be honest and intamite opens the way to self-discovery. Its offers what we all want ,the promise of love.''

Back