'Money' should be a single now

Piek

Proud Member
Michael should have a voice today... I wished 'Money' was released in some way. Could be a lyric video or something.
At least it should blast out of our own speakers.

So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust

They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money

Michael should have a voice today... I wished 'Money' was released in some way. Could be a lyric video or something.
At least it should blast out of our own speakers.

So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust

They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money

Great idea. How about clips of Wade and rather than a lyric video how about quotes like 'Cleared by 10 year FBI investigation' etc.

Great idea but even better idea would be to release Innocent Man.

That would be a great idea. Especially with Tabloid Junkie as a B-side to attack all those tabloid rubbish media.

Honestly though, someone should start a campaign to get Leave Me Alone to #1.
Would be a real FU to the haters.

It would be great if fans got any one of these songs to number 1 on iTunes:

Money
Leave Me Alone
Scream

But especially Money, and then Scream...

Money - personally one of my faves since 95.
Tabloid Junkie - again. Brilliant.

Of the two I think Money could be the most successful in 2019 with a few minor tweaks.

But a "single" is a dated concept. BOTH songs are already available right now and neither are charting. In fact no MJ song is charting Top40 anywhere.

If they officially "released" a "single" it would get NO radio support right now, possibly no TV station support, so the fans would have to make it a success on their own and there just aren't enough to make an impact IMHO.

The only way the MJ Estate would get any traction for a single would be with something really attention grabbing or controversial in the music video. I can't see them putting a new video out or running a huge promo campaign to get attention.

sorry guys, I think this is a non-starter.
BUT of course we can all stream MJ's music as much as we like.
Before this documentary was announced I rarely streamed MJ's music. Right now I have MJ's playlists playing on repeat on my spotify 24 HOURS PER DAY!

that's one simple thing we can all do.

Are you infected with the same disease of lust, gluttony and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers
Cuz they're the backstabbers

These lyrics perfectly sum up Wade Robson and James Safechuck

It could work if it was properly coordinated. For instance all uk fans buy or stream the song in the week leading up to the channel 4 showing. But it would need a strong PR campaign leading up to it and would have to be over a short period.

What do we even know about this song? How complete it is etc?

Handwritten lyrics are online. Lyric-wise it's complete and by the way Michael created a song (chorus and melody first, then he'd figure out the lyrics) we can assume that it's a complete song

SmoothGangsta;4239369 said:
What do we even know about this song? How complete it is etc?

flamyyy;4239592 said:
Handwritten lyrics are online. Lyric-wise it's complete and by the way Michael created a song (chorus and melody first, then he'd figure out the lyrics) we can assume that it's a complete song

Even if MJ wrote these several lyrics, I think this does not necessarily mean that he & his team really began working on that song.

Besides, I have never read or heard any reliable piece of information that confirms the existence of that song.

Personally, I highly doubt that the ‘Innocent Man’ song actually exists, even in a very early musical form.

I don't think MJ ever recorded vocals for Innocent Man - hope I'm wrong of course.

It could work if it was properly coordinated. For instance all uk fans buy or stream the song in the week leading up to the channel 4 showing. But it would need a strong PR campaign leading up to it and would have to be over a short period.

I'm in the UK and would love to do this. But how could we bring enough attention to the idea to get lots of fans to buy it? You can tell I've never participated in a 'get this artist to No.1' mission before... Thinking about it, I would buy both Money and Tabloid Junkie. Two songs charting with relevant lyrics would be amazing.

I've been streaming MJ on Spotify since yesterday. I'm So Blue is playing right now.

moneyfina1l.png

moneyfinal2.png

^^

Great track-list and nice dark cover. - Would be great if they actually did something like this.

That's almost the only way to let MJ reply.

Great. But other songs whould fit in this collection too. Like Blue gangster.
And what would fit absoluly perfect for me is this old not very famous song from the Jackson 5 called "Keep an eye".
Listen: https://youtu.be/Quaf4LoNVuI
I love this song very much.

EDIT:
I would also add "Thats what you get (for beeing polite)" from the Jacksons

Last edited:
Back