Need Messages from fans!!

Dear MJ fans.
MJJ.Big.Fan. and i, are making presents for the Jackson family.
We are making, a book with a lot of messages from fans around the world, to Katherine.
Messages, that includes how amazing Michael is, How much he means to us and stuff like that. and at the same time, you can also say something to the rest of the family.
We would love if you guys could, write a message that we could add to the book.
so they can se, how many fans Michael really has.
You can send me a message here on Mjjcommunity, and then i'll send my Email to you, so you can send the message..

You have a lot of time to write it, we are sending the package in November or December

(I'm sorry, if there are any spelling mistakes, English isn't my 1st language.)

Keep Michaeling.
love from Fowsia

I think this is a wonderful idea. Just curious, are we sure that the package will reach it's destination? I hope so. I would like to write something up and send to you as well. I'm assuming we still have time yes? Thanks!

"Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart" :angel:

I think this is a wonderful idea. Just curious, are we sure that the package will reach it's destination? I hope so. I would like to write something up and send to you as well. I'm assuming we still have time yes? Thanks!

"Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart" :angel:

Thank you.
Yeah i hope so, i have the adress and everything, and after we have send the package, i'll tell Lucy, if she could inform the family that there is a package on the way for them..

yeah sure, there is a long time till we send it, somewhere in November or December.
you're welcome :)

Right, I'm still working on my message, but it should be sent to you soon, I'm sorry it's taken a while. I just wanted to let you know that I hadn't forgotten. :)

bump...

i do need some more messages, come on MJfans :) let us show the family, that we are so many, that we even can move mountains together if we would. :D

bump...

i do need some more messages, come on MJfans :) let us show the family, that we are so many, that we even can move mountains together if we would. :D

I thought this thread had been deleted, I looked but couldn't find it anywhere. :mellow: I'll have my message with you very soon. :D

bump...

for some reason your profile is set so that you cannot receive personal messages..... where do you want me to post mine?

Back