Inside the O2 Arena: Size, Pics, Videos... [All threads merged]

Hi, my friend and I will attend one or two "This is it" concerts with transparency "MICHAEL ROCKS - SONY SUCKS" :)) Who will help us to destroy the manure? :))

not the best idea..
u better show more hearts or sth. lol

Hi, my friend and I will attend one or two "This is it" concerts with transparency "MICHAEL ROCKS - SONY SUCKS" :)) Who will help us to destroy the manure? :))

Stop living in the past, the problem's with Sony are HIStory.

DON'T do that - you could do some serious shit to Michael.

come on guys, give me the pics of block 103 damn ! :eek:

I spoke to a guy the other night who occasionally works as a steward at the o2 and said that there is no standing in the teirs!! :s how can the possibly enforce this????

I spoke to a guy the other night who occasionally works as a steward at the o2 and said that there is no standing in the teirs!! :s how can the possibly enforce this????

lol tell him to go to hell ahahahhahaha yeah right, like i'll be seating. they can kiss my a$$!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtDO-wG8LT0&feature=channel_page

here is a video I made. I was at the spice girls concerts in london last year and here are my pictures and videos (and my friend's).

the pictures and video footage you see in the video are from block:

A1 row A.
A3 row A.
A1 ROW C

B1 row C.

How did you manage to get your camera inside? I read somewhere they are using metaldetectors and have been puzzling on how to get my cam in there without it being taken away from me. Its just a small digi cam so was intially thinking on hiding it, but if they have metal detectors that won't work obviously...

Last edited:
How did you manage to get your camera inside? I read somewhere they are using metaldetectors and have been puzzling on how to get my cam in there without it being taken away from me. Its just a small digi cam so was intially thinking on hiding it, but if they have metal detectors that won't work obviously...

oh..they don't take away the small digital cameras..
just the big ones. approx: everyone in the arena had a small digital camera at the concerts.
we do go through metaldetectors and you leave ur bag to be scanned through a machine,
but I asked the sequrity guard about my cameras, and he said to my recording camera: NO.. and then he laughed haha.
and then the digital camera: that's fine :)

I'm SOO sure it will be like this at Michael's too..

View from Block 108:

O2ArenaBlock108.jpg

:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: this is awesome, we are in 106 on the 10th of July and in 107 on the 8th of July :clapping::D this is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh..they don't take away the small digital cameras..
just the big ones. approx: everyone in the arena had a small digital camera at the concerts.
we do go through metaldetectors and you leave ur bag to be scanned through a machine,
but I asked the sequrity guard about my cameras, and he said to my recording camera: NO.. and then he laughed haha.
and then the digital camera: that's fine :)

I'm SOO sure it will be like this at Michael's too..

If they DO take it away - can you pick it up later?

they wont

Sugar! That is no answer! :lol: And keep in mind that you sit next to me so when they DO take it away I will be ranting at you for the entire show LMAO :evil:

No really, Im very keen on my cam and I want to take it so badly, but I would appreciate some confirmation of some kind...

Sugar! That is no answer! :lol: And keep in mind that you sit next to me so when they DO take it away I will be ranting at you for the entire show LMAO :evil:

No really, Im very keen on my cam and I want to take it so badly, but I would appreciate some confirmation of some kind...

if they take your camera (they took my RECORDING camera) you write down ur name and phone and they attach it to the camera (in a way) and they put all the cameras away in a safety thingy.
then you just go and pick it up right after the concert
:)

I too will sit in Section 419, and I also want to see how the scene looks like from the stories, can someone who has pictures? . :)

And I hear something on the level 4? Good sound in the O2? Write as it sounds, loud, good bass? :scratch:
I think that level 4 is not so terrible, there will be a big screen and with Section 419, all you can see, my number of row is E, as a first row of A?, Then E is also normal.

Last edited:
And I hear something on the level 4? Good sound in the O2? Write as it sounds, loud, good bass? :scratch:
I think that level 4 is not so terrible, there will be a big screen and with Section 419, all you can see, my number of row is E, as a first row of A?, Then E is also normal.

I am sure that sound will be be brilliant in every seat of O2! :) bk 419 is really good, here is the picture taken from 419, row A.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3269/2415215238_0bfacbb32e_b.jpg

and this one it's from 403 which is opposite

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w178/glyn9799/GlynsPhotos044.jpg

Ja uverenna, 4to vse budet otli4no vidno :)

Merites
Excellent! :yes: It seems to me that I see and hear, but I want to hear just perfectly. A row of E-I understand-it is somewhere not far from a row of A?, But how much is there any rows? I can see everything without binoculars!
Spasibo za fotki!

Last edited:
Back