This Is It LIVE CD !!

He didn't sing that much live.

WBSS, Human Nature, half of TWYMMF, IJCSLY, the J5 medley, Beat It and Black or White.

That would be a 30minute CD.

He didn't sing that much live.

WBSS, Human Nature, half of TWYMMF, IJCSLY, the J5 medley, Beat It and Black or White.

That would be a 30minute CD.

1. "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"
2. "Speechless"
3. "Jam"
4. "They Don't Care About Us"
5. "Human Nature" °
6. "Smooth Criminal" *
7. "The Way You Make Me Feel"
8. "I Want You Back"
9. "The Love You Save"
10. "I'll Be There"
11. "Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)"
12. "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" (duet with Judith Hill)
13. "Thriller"
14. "Beat It
15. "Black or White"
16. "Earth Song"
17. "Billie Jean"
18. "Man in the Mirror"

So you're telling me they just can't use the audio that was in the movie? Regardless, wouldn't you rather have the live mixes rather than the album versions?

MITM Live, part of it
Dont care what u say, i believe Earth song is live, before the ending.
Black or white live.
Beat it live.
IJCSTLY live
J5 Medley live
Part of TWYMMF live
Smooth Criminal Live
Human nature Live
Part of TDRCAU live
Part of Jam live
Speechless live
WBSS live

Almost evey song has live sinigng. Now, the reason some of it wasn't live IS THAT SONY DUBBED IT. In the ACTUAL rehearsal, he sings live but Sony didnt think Mike sung good enough. Like on Billie Jean. Or Thriller.

This is just MY opinion.

Sony will bleed this thing dry. After the DVD is out, I wouldnt be surprised if they do release a Live CD.

1. "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'"
2. "Speechless"
3. "Jam"
4. "They Don't Care About Us"
5. "Human Nature" °
6. "Smooth Criminal" *
7. "The Way You Make Me Feel"
8. "I Want You Back"
9. "The Love You Save"
10. "I'll Be There"
11. "Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)"
12. "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" (duet with Judith Hill)
13. "Thriller"
14. "Beat It
15. "Black or White"
16. "Earth Song"
17. "Billie Jean"
18. "Man in the Mirror"

So you're telling me they just can't use the audio that was in the movie? Regardless, wouldn't you rather have the live mixes rather than the album versions?

A lot of those were not live.

Does anyone on here know how to rip the audio from the DVD? Is it allowed on here?

Does anyone on here know how to rip the audio from the DVD? Is it allowed on here?

xillsoft video converter. If you add the video to it,you can separate the chapters and save them all as mp3s.

There is allready a version of this available online to download,but linking it would be against the rules,but google is your friend :cheeky:

xillsoft video converter. If you add the video to it,you can separate the chapters and save them all as mp3s.

There is allready a version of this available online to download,but linking it would be against the rules,but google is your friend :cheeky:
OK Thanks:cheeky:

Agreed.

The band was tight. All of the tracks are well worth having, I've been rocking to the audio for a while now.... WBSS is brilliant.

Agreed.

The band was tight. All of the tracks are well worth having, I've been rocking to the audio for a while now.... WBSS is brilliant.

omg yo, i totally agree with you on WBSS. When i heard the song in the movie theater i damn near jumped outta mah chair bkuz it sounded so damn good. The best that any of the live iterations of WBSS sounded, then it kicked into Jam with the extra bass line. Ive had to go thru bout 3 different kopies of the audio to get the one thats the most HQ. Im waitin for sum1 to rip the audio from the Blu Ray. and to the person above me, this stays on constant repeat in the car on my ipod lol

For me Human Nature Live was the best experience in the This Is It Film
IF you take other performances in the bad en Dangerous tour of human Nature
Than still i think This is It band(music) and mj vocally where on top.

Human Nature was exceptional. It was MJ back on form vocally I can listen to it every time.
I have to be annost i didn't think his voice was so great after seeing the history tour.
I know he had problems with his voice during this tour. That the reason i couldn't believe his voice was that superb. FOR ME HUMAN NATURE IN THIS IS IT IS THE REAL TALENT MJ.

Back