New video:Diana Walczak sculpting Michael Jackson HIStory Statue

Video footage edited in 1994 of Diana Walczak sculpting the original Michael Jackson HIStory statue as well as digitizing it and creating the album cover image.

100043qfu4qn4ay4k543qp.jpg

100043cdaywxkpkkqc3qct.jpg

1000437oef55qe9qfffpa4.jpg

100043h30brf0hmuppa0q0.jpg
49ab8d10b6717e0af5ce0a466ec7e745.jpg

It still looks different from the album cover to me. His face doesn't have such a frown on the cover yet the sculpture does

It still looks different from the album cover to me. His face doesn't have such a frown on the cover yet the sculpture does
I happen to have a HIStory CD sitting here on my desk so I held it up to these pix-I think it's the lighting. His eyebrows in those pix make it look like he's scowling, yet you can't see that on the CD cover.

I happen to have a HIStory CD sitting here on my desk so I held it up to these pix-I think it's the lighting. His eyebrows in those pix make it look like he's scowling, yet you can't see that on the CD cover.
Exactly. I always wished they all looked the exact same because the ones that got to float around were totally different

Resurrecting an old thread here (sue me) - Anyone remembers the pre-visualisation animation / video of the computer drawing of the statue when being scanned in as a sculpture?

history-golden-statue-dancing-diana-walczak-1995_orig.jpg

The animation / video of this would show the camera rotating around the statue, I believe. Grateful to anyone who can help.

Back