Controversial MJ Documentary Leaving Neverland [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Josephine Zohny knew him from university. She was on the defense list in 05. They were in the same program. She said before she was ready to speak up if the family or a legal counsel contacted her.

Very interesting. I really wonder what she has to say and if she can back it up. It's not that I don't believe her, absolutely no problem believing her but it's important for the naysayers

I agree, BUT we live in a PC (Political Correct) World now and everybody (well most people anyway) are afraid to say anything that "might" get them called out. It's a dang shame that folks are afraid to be truthful for fear of being attacked by the media and/or on Social Media. And I'm not just talking about MJ.

Most of these famous folks have to check with 3-4 of their "people" before they can say anything positive regarding Michael Jackson and usually end up saying nothing at all. There are a few brave ones, but not many, in my opinion.

Wow. i never realize it was that serious to speak out.

It's the world we live in now. can't help it. i wish this world never gotten like this. this world always been bad but nowadays it's getting worst and worst everyday. i swear this world scare the carp out of me. that's why i'm so quiet. just like Michael was, quiet. because if you think it bad for you to speak up. just think of Michael, that's gotta be 10 times worst. i think that's one the reasons why Michael didn't speak out much and stay quiet. this world is crazy. say something and you probably killed etc. it's all really sad. and of course Michael was black too.

I understand what your saying but sometimes people have to speak out about the truth, its a sad world when celebrities will only do things when its to feather their own nests, did you watch their link I put up, its so exciting and I hope it goes a long way to outing them two even more. like ive said before I think it should be safechuck that is getting the pressure piled on him because I think he will crack eventually

I for one am never going to settle till they are brought to some sort of justice

I'm not either. but it's very tiring. i can understand what Michael when though. we been doing this for 6 months straight imagine doing it for 18 years like Michael did?
these guys are trying to get away from this i hope they don't but how things looking i don't know.

it also seems to be that the celebrities that have new songs or movies coming out wont say anything helpful, or they will make up crap that didn't even happen

I know right? Michael didn't have lots of friends and all the friends he did have used him or not with us anymore they up there with Michael themselves. which not bad they don't have deal with this crap anymore. :laughing: but we his fans and family are gonna have deal with this for the rest of our lives.

I believe she told HOprah that she saw her father in Michael in the sense of destroying himself, having yes men around him and that she couldn't handle that or be around him. Maybe Mike just didn't want to hear it? It's possible that his reactions were very stubborn concerning that. I've no idea, we can only guess.

I don't know either. but yes men for what though?

Oh and as for Lisa's book. That article makes it seem like it will be about drugs, vampires (yes men) and how she was pushed away. If that's considered shocking... lol, it's exactly what she told HOprah years ago. But good, if that's all it is and not all of a sudden some made up doubts about his innocence.

Exactly. at least it something.

I never wanted to see them together, It didn't feel right to me, definitely not the right woman for MJ, he needed someone nice who wasn't in the public eye and who would love him for the kind and loving person he was

That was really hard for mike. most women only wanted him for his fame,money,and looks. Michael was a loner. all the women he tired dating only use him or wasn't his type. Michael was very different on this earth. he even said it himself. most people saw Michael as an superstar. which he was and still is BUT they never saw him as an person. which is very sad. Michael even said he didn't want people to see him as the king of pop but as a person who helped the world and entertain us. we all tend to forget that but Hollywood make it seems that way. i hope Michael has now found his happiness and peace.

why does robson say he was in Michaels Black and White video, this is clearly another lie because as we know that went to Macaulay Culkin, he also claims that he was in Heal the World, was that a lie as well

Michael true love was Diana Ross but sadly she rejected him. :( i got a feeling she like him too but didn't went with him because she felt people was gonna judge her. which i don't understand. i don't know i guess times were different then. they would have been a cute couple and their kids would of been adorable.

of course wade was in black or white. he was one of the kids on the stairs during the rap part. he also danced in jam. unfortunately.

I'm not either. but it's very tiring. i can understand what Michael when though. we been doing this for 6 months straight imagine doing it for 18 years like Michael did?
these guys are trying to get away from this i hope they don't but how things looking i don't know.

it is very tiring your right and its heart breaking when we see more crap headlines in the news, but anything that is worth fighting for is hard work and us as dedicated fans are very strong and powerful, things are looking good from what ive seen and this new evidence that is due out in October is hopefully going to go a long way to clear Michaels name, or at least I hope it will. we also have to remember were robson is concerned that he is a narcissistic idiot who loves to talk about himself at every opportunity, he has to slip up at some point that's inevitable, look at all the lies he has already told. Its a good possibility that safechuck is keeping quiet because hes worried he may something that could incriminate himself

of course wade was in black or white. he was one of the kids on the stairs during the rap part. he also danced in jam. unfortunately.

Most of us know Jackson's "Black or White" video from Macaulay Culkin's performance. The young star was fresh off his massive Home Alone success, but the part was originally supposed to go to Wade Robson. Losing the role ended up breaking the budding choreographer's heart. copied and pasted from the original article

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/146979/the-untold-truth-of-wade-robson/?utm_campaign=clip, not according to this article, ill see if I can find any info, I know he was in Jam but was he in Heal the World as well, I cant find any info on that one

Wade was in jam short film. i didn't know he was in the black and white video too. i guess i missed it. i think....

It's hard to believe everything Michael gave to those two and they all did him wrong after his death. i wish we had an time machine to stop all of from happening. but who knew those two little boys was gonna grow up and tell lies on someone who cared about they alot. that's sad.

Most of us know Jackson's "Black or White" video from Macaulay Culkin's performance. The young star was fresh off his massive Home Alone success, but the part was originally supposed to go to Wade Robson. Losing the role ended up breaking the budding choreographer's heart. copied and pasted from the original article

Read More:
https://www.nickiswift.com/146979/the-untold-truth-of-wade-robson/?utm_campaign=clip, not according to this article, ill see if I can find any info, I know he was in Jam but was he in Heal the World as well, I cant find any info on that one

Watch the video. You can see with your own eyes he was in it as said above.

It's hard to believe everything Michael gave to those two and they all did him wrong after his death. i wish we had an time machine to stop all of from happening. but who knew those two little boys was gonna grow up and tell lies on someone who cared about they alot. that's sad.

All of us here would have loved to have gotten the chance to meet Michael. Even if it was just a brief ''Hello'' - And then you got people like these scumbags who actually got to spend time with him, but then they spat in his face.

I've done a bit more research, apologises I've found it now, I take it he was supposed to be doing the part that Macaulay did, that's what confused me

There was no way Wade was ever in contention for that role. Mac was a superstar while Wade was a nobody and this was the debut short film off of Dangerous. It was a pretty massive event and Michael went all out for it. He wasn't going to lead it off with Wade Robson.

There was no way Wade was ever in contention for that role. Mac was a superstar while Wade was a nobody and this was the debut short film off of Dangerous. It was a pretty massive event and Michael went all out for it. He wasn't going to lead it off with Wade Robson.

Ah right, yeah that does sound like it's makes sense, it's made out in the media that he thought he would get that part, how stupid am I to believe things in the media I should know better by now.

Robson is so narcissistic that he probably felt he deserved Mac's part in Black Or White.

Robson is so narcissistic that he probably felt he deserved Mac's part in Black Or White.

ill agree, I think half the stuff he came out with was all in his delusional head, actually probably all of it is

May I clarify if tabloid article links are to be posted now? I was sure that I had read an instruction not to post them....

All articles posted should include the source. But if an article is derogatory and disgusting, it shouldn't be posted at all.

All articles posted should include the source. But if an article is derogatory and disgusting, it shouldn't be posted at all.

I does this have anything to do with plagiarism, I was just wondering

Michael Jackson Estate Says Ex-Manager Cannot Start a Foundation in His Name Or Use His Likeness at All

Michael Jackson's ex-manager announced the formation of a foundation in the pop star's name but the MJ estate says she has absolutely no right to do so.

Raymone Bain, who worked with Jackson for many years, held a press conference on Thursday morning where she announced the establishment of the MJ Legacy Foundation to "preserve, protect and defend his name while supporting the numerous organizations he supported during his life."

But Bain does not have the right to use his image or name in any company, even a charity.

A spokesperson for the MJ estate tells The Blast, "Raymone Bain is not authorized to act on behalf of the Michael Jackson Estate nor to use Michael Jackson’s name in any way for charitable or her own commercial purposes. We do agree with her comments about 'Leaving Neverland' and her encouraging a boycott of HBO over its inexcusable disparagement of Michael Jackson’s character."

The estate's reference to "Leaving Neverland" comes after Bain spoke about the inaccuracy of the documentary and how it is tarnishing his legacy. The estate understandably agrees with that part.

Sources close to MJ's family tell us they have a huge issue with Bain because they feel she "failed as Michael Jackson’s manager" and was eventually terminated from that job in 2007.

Also, Bain sued Michael Jackson in 2009 before he died for $44 million and then his estate after he passed away for over $50 million in two separate lawsuits.

Both lawsuits resulted in dismissals or verdicts against Bain.

Bain also went off about trying to find some sort of will she says may tell a different story than what has been used by his family since his death.

She said, "I have wished, I have hoped and I have prayed that Michael Jackson's will — dated October 6, 2006 — would be found, revealed, discovered, dropped from the sky. Because in it, he painstakingly outlined how he wanted his legacy to be preserved and maintained."

The will has come up several times after Michael's death but at this point, an earlier will has been used for probate by a court in Los Angeles and laid out the beneficiaries as his children and mother.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-estate-says-ex-190057587.html

Back