Christian Members

Re: Any Believers in Jesus Christ Here?

They say we can get up to 2 feet now. I don't know how I-95 would be. But I think they would advise people not to drive if they don't have to. Not that much on the roads now, but I slid a few times coming home. It started earlier than expected and have upgraded it. I have a feeling it's gonna be messy.

They say we can get up to 2 feet now. I don't know how I-95 would be. But I think they would advise people not to drive if they don't have to. Not that much on the roads now, but I slid a few times coming home. It started earlier than expected and have upgraded it. I have a feeling it's gonna be messy.

Have you heard how it will be on Christmas eve?

No. This is just a snow storm. It will be done by then, unless another comes up, but I doubt it.

Jaye, I don't even have scarf. :( Gotta get one, I think.

We had our Christmas play yesterday in church. It went pretty well. Today again. :)

I'm very tired now. But last time, then one day sleeping and last two days of school and then... VACATION! :)

Jaye, I don't even have scarf. :( Gotta get one, I think.

We had our Christmas play yesterday in church. It went pretty well. Today again. :)

I'm very tired now. But last time, then one day sleeping and last two days of school and then... VACATION! :)
Our vacation started today :nana: lol

And I should start reading geography for spring's exams.. another question is, will I..

I am off today, enjoying the snow. Please be in prayer for my husband, he has to work today.

In case you all don't visit the snow thread, here is a vew from my apartment.

SnowStormDecember2009007.jpg

SnowStormDecember2009009.jpg

wow!! The second tree pic looks beautiful. :)
The snow looks really deep!
Forecasts say that there is a strong possibility of it being a white Christmas this year which for the UK is extremely rare!!!
Hope your husband will be safe trying to venture to work tomorrow.
:)

wow!! The second tree pic looks beautiful. :)
The snow looks really deep!
Forecasts say that there is a strong possibility of it being a white Christmas this year which for the UK is extremely rare!!!
Hope your husband will be safe trying to venture to work tomorrow.
:)

Actually, that was last night. He is off today, thank God.

We got 20 inches. Dumb me went to the cemetery to put flowers on my grandparents grave. I had to dig around the stone, as it's on the ground, but I found it enough to get the vase out and stick the flowers in. The snow was knee deep and it was so hard to get around in, but I found it, and got the flowers in, so all is good. The things we do for love!!! Well worth it, and it was a very humbling experience.

-10 degrees here. Pretty warm now when used to it. :)

We had our play on Friday and Saturday in church. There was 680 people there on Friday and some less on Saturday. I heard it turned out very good even I'm not very happy about my thing but anyway.

Christmas Eve. Oh yeah, I usually spend Christmas Eve home with my family - not this year! Pastor asked me to come act in service so I accepted that offer and I gotta go church on Christmas Eve. I'd say it's not very good since it'd be my first holiday BUT I see my girlfriend then. :)

Hello Everyone: i am a Catholic Christian and love the Lord God with all my heart.
I am so happy to talk also with all the MJ fans here. I have loved Michael' music and all he stood for since probably before many of you were born:)
I really believe that Michael is in heaven now with the King of Kings, our Lord and Saviour, and HIs. He is finally at peace, truly and resting. Michael hears all our prayers, and i am sure is so grateful for them. Pray for his family now, i am sure that is what he would have wanted..and for all the little ones in the world...:) PUffita

I'm getting excited for Christmas!!! :D

And I think things with this guy might be getting somewhere. We're still seeing where things go. But I think it's going good, lol.

Hello Everyone: i am a Catholic Christian and love the Lord God with all my heart.
I am so happy to talk also with all the MJ fans here. I have loved Michael' music and all he stood for since probably before many of you were born:)
I really believe that Michael is in heaven now with the King of Kings, our Lord and Saviour, and HIs. He is finally at peace, truly and resting. Michael hears all our prayers, and i am sure is so grateful for them. Pray for his family now, i am sure that is what he would have wanted..and for all the little ones in the world...:) PUffita

Welcome Puffita,
I too am a Catholic Christian. Good to see you here.

Christmas Eve is the anniversary of my Grandfather's death. He will be gone 13 years this year. Christmas is still very hard, but I get through it.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Hugs and prays.

Christmas Day is the day of James Brown's death. Pretty sad. There's something weird in that 25th day of every month. Really. June... December...

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you earthy and to all here.

Have a blessed Christmas you all! :huggy: My sisters and their families are coming tomorrow here so we're going to have lots of little elfs running around :D It wouldn't feel the same without the children, I love it :)

Excitement and joy are filling the air;
The lights add special decor.
We're shopping for Christmas gifts everywhere,
But are gifts what Christmas is for?

The wreaths and the trees and the parties
Aren't what we need to convey;
It's the birth of our Savior, Jesus,
The real reason for this holiday.

By Karl and Joanna Fuchs
Hugs and prays.

Christmas Day is the day of James Brown's death. Pretty sad. There's something weird in that 25th day of every month. Really. June... December...
Oh I never realised Michael and James died on the same day.. :(

YES!! I'm a strong believer in Jesus!

Welcome Emme! :)

Wow. I've been busy today. This was my first holiday and I still had to wake up early to go to church (we had practise), then I was with my girlfriend like 5 hours and now I'm here. Now I have like ½ hours left and then I go to eat something. And I don't believe I visit PC again this week.

So people! MERRY CHRISTMAS! God bless you, keep on loving. :)

Since it's now Christmas Eve, I think I'll share this.
I was baptized 11 years ago today at our Christmas Eve service. I was 7 when I gave my life to the Lord. And it was the best decision I ever made. :)

Back