Thriller 25 all the formats and releases worldwide

Just got off the phone with their cooperate office. The president of Barnes & Noble said there is NO such product.

You're friend is either lying, or you are. Either way, thanks for the hopes of something new. (I don't think you're a liar ;) )

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with their cooperate office. The president of Barnes & Noble said there is NO such product.

You're friend is either lying, or you are. Either way, thanks for the hopes of something new. (I don't think you're a liar ;) )

if only i knew that my posts in this topic will cause this i would not have posted here at all.....(will think more then twice in the future whether to post here anymore..)

Well, whatever you think. :) I told you I didn't think you were a liar. You're the one creating drama here. You not posting doesn't affect me. It'll just be what it is. As far as I'm concerned, this discussion is over. Thanks.

BACK on the whole topic. There is no such thing as the leather edition. Never was, isn't and to my knowledge, NEVER WILL BE. Anyone else have any valid info?

:wub:Here is some love.. :flowers:

Well this is nice insult from a person who doesn't even know me. By the way I am the one who stated to Agnes that there was a Super Deluxe Thriller 25. This was on order for me and there was competition for it to buy it.

By the way I just got off the phone with the young girl who works in the music Dept. of Barnes and Noble and knew that I wanted this super deluxe edition. She checked the computer and noticed now that this super deluxe has now been de-selected and will not be available here in the States. But she did give me a product number 4547366036473 as proof.

Give people the benefit of the doubt please before you spout off that we're lying. I got nothing to gain by lying. I am only telling what was told to me and what I saw on the computer and in the hands of the person who bought it.

Last edited:
Before she could order you one and call you when it came in, now she can't. But she did give me a product number 4547366036473
Thanks, Maggie. ;)

However that's cat number it's the Japanese Edition:

Thriller
[25th Anniversary Expanded Edition]

Michael Jackson
Format: CD
Release Date: 02/26/2008
Record Label: Sony Japan
UPC: 4547366036473
Product Id: 34188056
AMG Rating:
stars8.gif

Genre: R&B

http://www.samgoody.com/Thriller--2...VproductId34188056VVcatId463278VVviewprod.htm

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/hmv/2672825.html

Well this is nice insult from a person who doesn't even know me. By the way I am the one who stated to Agnes that there was a Super Deluxe Thriller 25. This was on order for me and there was competition for it to buy it.

By the way I just got off the phone with the young girl who works in the music Dept. of Barnes and Noble and knew that I wanted this super deluxe edition. She checked the computer and noticed now that this super deluxe has now been de-selected and will not be available here in the States. But she did give me a product number 4547366036473 as proof.

Give people the benefit of the doubt please before you spout off that we're lying. I got nothing to gain by lying. I am only telling what was told to me and what I saw on the computer and in the hands of the person who bought it.
Mmm hmmm... Interesting. If YOU are the friend of Agnes, than YOU are supposed to be the one who held it in your hands. Oh well, whatever.

You're rude and I'm actually glad I don't know you, but EITHER WAY... I hate arguing and if you feel I called you a liar, I do apologize. Maybe I had lack of a better word.

IF there is a leather version, post a pic when you get it. I'm not expecting it, as I honestly think you may have gotten the wrong info. I'd be interested to see it though, if it's real. :D

ONCE AGAIN... Let's stop the drama and get on topic. Thank you.

Anyone else have any other versions that they know of out there?

Grrr. Forum only lets you post 40 pictures per post, so I have to make a separate post for these deluxe edition Korean versions. Sorry!

Thriller 25 Deluxe Edition CD/DVD (Includes CD Size Promotional Only Sticker in Korea Only)

can someone post the barcode of the edition that contains the thriller remix as a bonus trk. Thankyou

I found another Thriller 25!!!! It is a USA limited edition deluxe zombie cover long box.cd/dvd it comes in a sealed white long case with a window on the front and back which shows the cd cover. i will post pics as soon as i receive it. That is it i am not buying anymore Thriller 25 cds no more no more no more. well except the cd singles.

It's not a rare edition. The store that sold the picture covers of the longbox ran out and put it together with white cardboard... When I went, I was ticked off cause you can even see the stupid scotch tape they used to hold it together. Sorry you wasted your money.

Seriously, don't get it. It's not a real longbox. They ran out and it's a bootleg.

No problem! Glad I caught you before you did. I was shocked when they told me that got their lat 30 in stock, but it was just that crappy one.

sorry i know T25 is like soooooo yesterday now.. but did we find anymore editions, what did Sam Goody get in the end?

Back