Doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death requests new testing on key vial of anesthetic

Is this Flanagan's idea? It's obvious his negative and hateful personal feelings towards Michael (as evidenced in that Murray mocumentary) are making him want to keep desperately pursuing this case. I don't think he cares about defending Murray. He wants to convict Michael.

Pastor makes a great comment in the article thread about the defence fishing

Yes, it's all about saying that Michael self injected.... Still that's not going to change the amount of propofol they found in his urine and the concentration levels that Dr Shafer used to show there was a drip. Murray was convicted because of his negligence, not because there was a drip.

So yes, that's the way I see it, fishing and trying again to blame Michael.

Should we expect an appeal, you think? Or does it depend on the sentence? I'm a bit confused because last time I checked, no lawyer wanted to be involved. :wacko:

Should we expect an appeal, you think? Or does it depend on the sentence? I'm a bit confused because last time I checked, no lawyer wanted to be involved. :wacko:

I think they will appeal, hopefully I'm wrong.

There are plans to appeal, but as far as I know neither J. Michael Flanagan nor Team Edward CherryPie want anything to do with it. So, it could be a new lawyer.

No word from Baldy yet.

The only man who's appealing in this thread is walgren sporting his stubble. Nice pic, thanks for posting!

The only man who's appealing in this thread is walgren sporting his stubble. Nice pic, thanks for posting!
saved the pic right away :ph34r:

Pics of Walgren and Brazil in this thread sans Walgren stubble:

http://www.2space.net/news/article/392847-1321930807/
He looks kinda exhausted thought he'd look fitter after the verdict, but I guess poor dude is working on other cases as well. Btw, he looks hot, but not as hot as clean shaven he better get rid of the stubble b4 next week. I love him anyway.

And you gotta love Judge Pastor and his comments (humor) :lol:

There are plans to appeal, but as far as I know neither J. Michael Flanagan nor Team Edward CherryPie want anything to do with it. So, it could be a new lawyer.

No word from Baldy yet.

flanagan wrote that filing though so is he involved in any appeal?

We will have to get Twinkle to shave Walgren back to the way he was.

Not true at all. I believe Dr. Steven Shafer was mentioned, and he is appealing. Flanny is also very appealing.

flanagan wrote that filing though so is he involved in any appeal?

Yeah, but he's been wanting to test that thing ever since the verdict, despite the fact he had two years to do it. I honestly think this is just Flanny wanting some attention.

Thus far neither Cherry Pie nor the Flan man want anything to do with appeal. That is what has been reported, anyway. They even say Conrad Murrat fired Flanny. If true, this might be the first reasonable thing he's done in his life.

Thanks. I also have the feeling CM could want to appeal if the sentence is indeed jail time.

I was thinking probably more to do with his medical licence.

saved the pic right away :ph34r:

He looks kinda exhausted thought he'd look fitter after the verdict, but I guess poor dude is working on other cases as well. Btw, he looks hot, but not as hot as clean shaven he better get rid of the stubble b4 next week. I love him anyway.

And you gotta love Judge Pastor and his comments (humor) :lol:

He's probably exhausted from his new role as a sex symbol. :)

^I would have thought Murray's medical licence is down to the medical boards not down to pastor.

Not true at all. I believe Dr. Steven Shafer was mentioned, and he is appealing. Flanny is also very appealing.

Ok, i'm giving you shafer, but draw the line at flanny. I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions, but in some rare special cases, some opinions are just wrong, such as that flanny is hot, or any opinion latoya jackson might hold. You said in this thread or another one that theres a 50 (!) yrs age diff between you and flanny, that is straying into anna nicole smith territory. Is flanny a billionaire? (she asks, interest suddenly piqued).

Bonnie Blue said:
Ok, i'm giving you shafer, ...

I CAN HAZ SHAFER?!?!!?
la_in_love_by_orenji__chan.gif
(Pace,Mio Dolce Cuore will be sooooo jealous!!
Gloat_by_Wooded_Wolf.gif
)

I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions, but in some rare special cases, some opinions are just wrong, such as that flanny is hot, or any opinion latoya jackson might hold.

LMAO!!!!!
_rofl__redesign_by_Chimpantalones.gif

Well, it might be a wrong opinion, but it's mine all the same!
yu_r_iz_meen_2_meh_by_Jeriko_X.gif

Bonnie Blue said:
You said in this thread or another one that theres a 50 (!) yrs age diff between you and flanny, that is straying into anna nicole smith territory. Is flanny a billionaire? (she asks, interest suddenly piqued).

He is exactly 50 years my senior that is correct, but look at that epic hair he's got!!!
blush_emoticon_by_evillina-d3anqf7.gif

And, he's got blue eyes, and sexy swagger, and he's tall, and his suits fit him so nicely. So pimpin' and fly.
Another_Emoticon_by_LucasLuver4ever.gif
_heartyfaint__by_LloydDunamis.gif

And, no, AFAIK, he is not a billionaire.
My_Emoticons__I_have_no_idea_by_beekay84.gif

But TBH I don't care about that kinda stuff.

I CAN HAZ SHAFER?!?!!?
la_in_love_by_orenji__chan.gif
(Pace,Mio Dolce Cuore will be sooooo jealous!!
Gloat_by_Wooded_Wolf.gif
)

LMAO!!!!!
_rofl__redesign_by_Chimpantalones.gif

Nooooo, not at all. I take my siggie very, very seriously.

"And I'm only here to bring you free love
No hidden catch no strings attached
Just free love"
:fortuneteller::fortuneteller::hysterical:

Everybody should enjoy Dr. Shafer. It frees the mind! Especially the subconscious. Oh, *snap*!

:bugeyed :bugeyed a what ????? :rofl: lol !!! with or without whiskey ???? The good news is you won't have to deal with much competition ! :wink: :)

I think Flanazapam enjoys lorazepam-enhanced vodka!
_giggle__Revision_by_nyssi.gif

And yes, the way he walks is just soooooo
owmahgosh_a_cookeh__i_wants__3_by_TheGuyWithACookie.gif
. And he's got long, slender hands...
emoticon_love_struck_by_furansu.gif

As for competition, there's always
0uglybitch.jpg

How could I ever compete with that?!
6a18741b3d35931ce9b6b4d2b4a95e45.gif

^He had two years to test it. Maybe he forgot. People make mistakes... and forget things. Things they suddenly remember to do a minute too late. Woe.
_forgethead__by_FrostedMayhem.gif

Back