BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Future MJ Projects from Estate - Bad World Tour DVD

Just want to know when will bad tour dvd released, it has been said for years already

Re: Bad tour dvd coming!

MY FAVORITE MJ TOUR--live singing, dynamic dancing--WHOOP! WHOOP!

I was just watching APOM on my Vision DVD last night...Just got me so pumped! :punk:

Wonder were if gonna get a first leg show or second.. :scratch:

I was just watching APOM on my Vision DVD last night...Just got me so pumped! :punk:

I know! It's so great! I love his voice, I love his dancing, I love his outfit, I love his appearance...The Bad Tour simply defines how GREAT he was!

Please be a 1988 concert
Please be a 1988 concert
Please be a 1988 concert

OMG!!! This news is AMAZING! I cant wait! :)

I'm beyond excited for this news...let's just hope they get it right!

Oh...my...god....

Where's Kermit?

Here He Is!!!!
1fcmr5.jpg

Please be a 1988 concert
Please be a 1988 concert
Please be a 1988 concert

"The Bad tour will be released on DVD in 2012. Two of the WEMBLEY shows were recorded in HQ which is perfect for a DVD release. Sony and the estate are in the process of acquiring the master copies right now, they are very confident they will have them soon."

Im soooooo happy...some amazin news we can all be happy about......man ive DREAMT of this n if its wembley ahhhhhhhhhhh im gonna faint!

Don't misunderstand me now, I LOVE BAD tour, but why are so many fans hoping that BAD TOUR is releasing, why this film? What is different between BAD and HIStory tour?

Just asking because so many fans is hoping :-D

Don't misunderstand me now, I LOVE BAD tour, but why are so many fans hoping that BAD TOUR is releasing, why this film? What is different between BAD and HIStory tour?

Well, for me anyways, the Bad Tour is all LIVE singing....

I think we all really needed some news like this.

I'm with you 100%, I love HIStory just as much...in fact I think the Dangerous Tour was a better tour than Bad ;)

Listen to Billie Jean from Bad tour. Then listen to HIStory tour.
Listen to Beat It from Bad tour. Then listen to HIStory tour.
Listen to Thriller from Bad tour. Then listen to HIstory tour.

Noticed the difference?

Noticed the difference?

HIStory is still as entertaining as Bad to me ;)

Noticed the difference?

Well, ALL the songs for me! lol...The difference is massive..I do love the HIStory tour...the dancing is off the hook...But all around, I love the rawness of the Bad tour...raw, live EXCEPTIONAL vocals, boundless energy..and mostly just Mike on stage, no special effects, no huge spectacle (not that I mind this, i LOVE when Mike is go big or go home)...but all around..the Bad Tour is just awesome...

Ok, I am very, very excited to read this but then... didn't we read just some 4 days ago Sony was NOT to do this since they said there was no market potential for this release? (and we all went :doh:). This information here confirms what we were discussing (with kindda of relieve, I must add), that Sony didn't have all his material. So if they are now "buying" the material, then this means this potencial DVD of Bad Tour would not be part of the 10 projects they already paid for.

So.... is this an additional project (say 11 project) and more money is involved? So the Estate IS to continue working with Sony in releasing more MJ material?

Please, don't get me wrong. I don't mean to fall in the anti-sony talk here, I just mean to know what is really going on, since this is totally contrary to what we read from a direct source just 4 /5 days ago.

Thanks!! :flowers:

HIStory is still as entertaining as Bad to me ;)

I define a live concert with live singing, but, yes, HIStory tour is cool too. But beside the live singing during the Bad tour Michael had a great aura. He looked good, fit and unstressed. I love seeing him laughing while he sings APOM.

I define a live concert with live singing, but, yes, HIStory tour is cool too. But beside the live singing during the Bad tour Michael had a great aura. He looked good, fit and unstressed. I love seeing him laughing while he sings APOM.

Yeah he was amazing in the Bad Tour :yes: ,every tour has it's own special unique aura, just like his albums.. :D

Now do I wonder, if were going to be getting a First leg or a Second leg DVD..Hmm

Yayyyyy! Bad Tour! I can't wait!

Yeah he was amazing in the Bad Tour :yes: ,every tour has it's own special unique aura, just like his albums.. :D

Now do I wonder, if were going to be getting a First leg or a Second leg DVD..Hmm

It's from the second leg. It's written on the first page:

additionally... "The Bad tour will be released on DVD in 2012. Two of the WEMBLEY shows were recorded in HQ which is perfect for a DVD release. Sony and the estate are in the process of acquiring the master copies right now, they are very confident they will have them soon."

as much as i would love to have Wembley 1988, i would really really love to see Los Angeles 1989 instead!

Re: Future MJ Projects from Estate - Bad World Tour DVD

They arent going to go with Yokohama.

They'd go for one with a better set list, which is of course the 2nd leg.

I'm sure they would end up mixing the DVD with clips from several concerts like they did with Bucharest.

to be honest at this point i couldent care less. i jsut want to see a bad tour concert from 1988/89!
Please Sony/Estate make this happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back