• more than a hundred thousand

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Around a million

Votes: 29 6.5%
  • Millions and millions

Votes: 409 91.5%

• Total voters
Re: How large is Michael's fanbase?

His fanbase is probably second to... God's lol. But seriously I can't think of any non-religious figure with as many admirers as Michael Jackson. Millions and millions easily.

Massive, I say millions and they range from casual to die hards.

I dont have that many fingers and toes....lol.......But seriously.....he has Millions....:D

20.000.000 in facebook and still counting.+ peolpe that dont have internet or dont have fb.You can not count them

Millions and millions :D There are fans on lots of different boards and I know plenty of people who are fans who are not on mjjc or any other board. There are also different types of fans, not just old and new but there are casual fans, hardcore fans and somewhere-in-between fans. There are people who are fans of just the music, just the humanitarian and fans of the whole package.

So yeah, millions and millions :D

Millions and millions. who voted for "more than a hundred thousand"? I think he has wayyyyyy more than that based on his facebook.

How large is Michael's fanbase?
In every corner of the globe,fans representing all ages, races,.......... immeasurable!
MILLIONS and some.:bow:

Millions and millions for sure!!!!​

I think it does depend on what ya call a fan... And I think the number of album/single sales reflect the number of fans in the world!

I think it does depend on what ya call a fan... And I think the number of album/single sales reflect the number of fans in the world!

That was probably in the past.
Right now there's a lot of factors that avoid some fans to buy MJ albums, a sad situation.

But definitely MJ have zillions of fans :)

I'm the 400th vote for "Millions and millions"! I mean, he was one of the biggest, most famous artists ever. I certainly can't imagine him having less than multiple millions of fans, even to this day. Also, he is still extremely well-known and his songs play on the radio a lot, so there are plenty of chances for even more fans to emerge.

Millions buy his albums but those are not unique sales. Lots of fans probably have a cd en vinyl copy of each album not too mention every color version of invincible.
I'm not one of those I just bought albums once. First album I bought was dangerous the last Invincible.
I consider myself a huge fan though and that's also how people know me. You can't imagine how awkward it was when your at a party and they play an MJ song. Everybody just thinks because you're a fan you should also dance to it. Which I don't , not in public anyway :p

In the Jackson 5 days about 3 to 4 million
late 70s early 80s around 8 million
thriller era 50 million
bad era 50 to 60 million
dangerous era pre allegations 50 to 60 million, post 30 to 40 million
History 30 to 40 million
pre 2005 about 10 million
post 2005 about 20 million
2009 50 to 60 million
post LV 1 to 5 million

these are not estimates. I counted them all

In the Jackson 5 days about 3 to 4 million
late 70s early 80s around 8 million
thriller era 50 million
bad era 50 to 60 million
dangerous era pre allegations 50 to 60 million, post 30 to 40 million
History 30 to 40 million
pre 2005 about 10 million
post 2005 about 20 million
2009 50 to 60 million
post LV 1 to 5 million

these are not estimates. I counted them all

He still has 22 million monthly listeners on spotify. I think you definitely underestimate Michaels fanbase. Yes Leaving neverland was a bad look to the public eye but it has been nowhere as damaging to MJs legacy as the media makes it out to be. He still has millions of fans worldwide.

2 to 3 million big fans I reckon these days and a whole lot more casuals

Guinness World Records said he was the biggest person and most global person in the world in 2007, so that would mean bigger than the Pope who runs the Catholic Church. So presumably at least a couple billion

Back