Michael and His Fans.. It Is All About LOVE !

That's the first the genuine smile I have had all day. Wonderful...:)

87c33860be22a989c4caa03bf5b5fabd.jpg

Amazing Michael Jackson Portrait Created from A Real Crowd!

Pop Culture Portraits - This collection of pop culture portraits features a variety of finds that focus on reinventing popular celebrity portraits !

0803a359f1e443d30d23c3343a85fb10.jpg

The Source:
https://www.pinterest.com/explore/michael-jackson-hot/

Last edited:
If you live in 1 of the following cities, please get in touch with me:

Pittsburgh, Pa Cleveland Ohio, Columbus Ohio, Charlotte NC, Atlanta Ga,
Cincinnati Ohio, Indianapolis IN, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO, Kansas City MO
Oklahoma City OK, Houston TX, San Antonio TX, DALLAS TX, Denver CO,
Phoenix AZ, San Diego CA

Sean Vezina - Facebook
sean.vezina@gmail.com
(386)237.0110

MJJ-4-LIFE

#becauseofthemwecan ?@Becauseofthem Feb 29th

Dressing up to Dream Up, this is Benjamin as Michael Jackson
#becauseofthemwecan #dressuptodreamup #BHM

CcaTc4bXEAAe9xB.jpg

M_2802018a.jpg

The Sun Article:

Britain's Got Talent lad Shaheen Jafargholi lands EastEnders role !

Amazing 12 Year Old Boy Blows Away Simon Cowell with Michael Jackson Song and Preforms at Michael Jackson Tribute !
Where is Shaheen Jafargholi today ??

[youtube]jedoArOy0pE[/youtube]

[youtube]6yow5sxwBEw[/youtube]

BRITAIN'S Got Talent star Shaheen Jafargholi will join EastEnders as the latest member of the Kazemi family.

TV-lovers will barely recognise Shaheen, 19, from his performances on BGT as a 12-year-old in 2009.

He's landed the role of Shakil, the youngest son of Carmel, played by Bonnie Langford, and brother of Kush, played by Davood Ghadami.

Known as 'Shaki' by his friends and family, the cheeky teenager will arrive in the Square later this spring, determined to reunite his parents Carmel and Umar who previously divorced.

Shaheen said: "I'm so excited to be joining the show. I’ve been a fan since I was a little kid so to now be a part of something so iconic is an honour.

"I’m also really excited to be working with a legend such as Bonnie Langford. I’m having so much fun playing her son and can’t wait for people to finally meet Shaki."

As well as wowing judge Simon Cowell in the 2009 show, Shaheen went on to perform at Michael Jackson's public memorial service the same year.

Since then he's concentrated on acting, appearing in Casualty and Torchwood before landing his big break in EastEnders.

The Sun Source:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...Shaheen-Jafargholi-lands-EastEnders-role.html

Had to share this today it made me SMILE :heart:

Last edited:
Back