Michael Fanfics: Do you like to read them?

Michael Fanfics: Do you like to read them?

• Yes, I love them and read them all the time

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • Not sure, but would give them a try

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • No. I've read some and didn't like them

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Don't care for 'em and wouldn't read any

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters
helena22;3751584 said:
The thing is, technically, we don't know what he was like in real life. Plus, he kept himself way more "mysterious" than all these celebs do these days. No Twitter, no Instagram, no blog, no webisode, etc.

I wonder though, had Michael been around today ¿would he enjoy "tweeting", having a FB, Instagram, etc? his children do, well at least Paris..but I wonder if he was that kind of tech-oriented person during his last years. Would've been fun to read his updates. :D

I L.O.V.E. the MJ fan fics. I even made some myself. Even though writing is something I was never any good at. Like the one I entitled The Stalker. It is still a very, very slow work in progress. Since I haven't felt like working on that story in months. But it is basically about this fan girl who constantly keeps stalking Michael. And will not leave him alone until she gets what she wants from him. So it is a horror type story. I really don't read the fan fics stories like I used to anymore. But the one fan fic story that I really, really L.O.V.E. is the one called Wounded Hearts. That is like one of the most greatest MJ fan fic story I had ever read in my life. And I just so badly wish I could go back and read that story again. But unfortunately the site that it was on is no longer around.:(

I read MJ fanfics on this website called MJFiction. The Romance section is what I read the most there because I'm a big romance fan! It's a fun site and whoever else read MJ fanfics should head over there and see what they have.

I read MJ fanfics on this website called MJFiction. The Romance section is what I read the most there because I'm a big romance fan! It's a fun site and whoever else read MJ fanfics should head over there and see what they have.

Oh so there's a whole site dedicated to them? good to know that, thanks!

I got my magic writing hands back. I forgot I got 2 out of all my stories in my fanfiction.net page. "The Michael Jackson Harem Story" (P.Y.T. Girls story- +18) and "Loving Good To Bad" (NaruHina story- PG-14).

book_small.jpg

Before you judge me try hard to love me
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/3000397256?

A deep novel - with a personal dedication from Rev. June Juliet Gatlin, Michael Jackson's spiritual advisor.

When Michael Jackson died, millions of people were affected and many felt that there was something strange around his death. In this book you will have intimate insights into Michael's personal world, for the first time in the form of a novel, and perhaps find a new answer.

This is about the moving spectrum of feelings behind his dramas - taking into account his spiritual interests, but above all the question as to why ... why did he of all people have to experience disasters of this scale?

The touching and poignant story of Michael Jackson as the emotional story of his life: nuances that are so often and readily omitted by the tabloids, his thoughts, feelings, fears, especially in the last two years before his death - are based on details, facts and background knowledge of people who knew Michael personally.

Michael always said: Before you judge me, try hard to love me.

This is an important piece of truth about Michael – share the thrill, read the book, gift it, review it, criticize it - give the truth around Michael Jackson a chance - let the true Michael live!

I love to read Fanfics about Michael, just like I love to read a Romantic story, or watch a Romantic Movie :)
Most of the fanfics I've read were good, and not TOO sexual, or at least it wasn't all about sex!
I like to write them too, just for myself..haha it's like a dream I never have :(

I guess most woman like to have some moments where they can let their minds drift away .....

I wrote my stories in MJIFC, but I left there months ago due to personal reasons re. my friend, so I left all my stories and the ones I got working in progress including the RP stories and excerpt of my new stories at LoveMichael7.

liberiangirls.livejournal has good stories, they don't post them anymore but they left good stuff behind. Many of them are 18+ so if you're not into those kind of stories forget I suggested it lol. Also on tumblr there's this blog called lay-your-body-close-to-mine which has different types of fics, not just "sexual" ones. Good to see my thread still going as I'm still very into fanfics and even had one written for me lol

Hey, I bumped into here again :blush:

Fanfics are what keeps me happy and alive these days :cheeky:

I love to read them, currently reading 'the Kingdom tales' :blush: It's 18+ adult fanfiction though :heat:

I love to write them myself too :blush: It's escapism for me!

It eases the pain of missing Michael if he's 'alive' in a story and you can 'take care' of him :blush:

Hey, I bumped into here again :blush:

Fanfics are what keeps me happy and alive these days :cheeky:

I love to read them, currently reading 'the Kingdom tales' :blush: It's 18+ adult fanfiction though :heat:

I love to write them myself too :blush: It's escapism for me!

It eases the pain of missing Michael if he's 'alive' in a story and you can 'take care' of him :blush:

Love to read some of yours Daryll :)

I absolutely love fanfics! I usually go on MJ Fiction for a good read, though some of them are reeeeeaaallly far-fetched! They've got to be realistic to some extent for me to enjoy them. I particularly love a good romance with our Michael :wub:

I used to have a couple of my own that I'd written and posted on MJNO's fiction section, which I lost when the site closed down :( They were saved on my old laptop too so there's no way of me retrieving them :cry:

If this forum were to have a fiction section, I'd definitely give writing another go! :cheeky:

I used to love fanfics but then again they can be little too delusional yes but that's what fanfics is called just fanfictions...
Maybe I should start one up again since my last one "Two lusts" were a smash hit actually (that's what they said anyway).
Should I start one?

Hmmm must wonder which title I should have and its content, I am really picky when it comes to writing and which era I should write in... any ideas people?

I personally love the Bad era in a story....but as for the content, I'll read anything! :dancin:

The BEST and most well written MJ fanfiction I've ever read!

!Jerk! by MJJ_Forever (Giovanni)

Brief Synopsis: It all started with a raffle in Asha Rockweiler's business class. It all started with the new ‘Shadow Program’ where only the top students at the University were chosen to participate in shadowing famous celebrities. It all started when she was chosen to be Michael Jackson’s shadow.

What happens when two 'Jerks' find that beneath their prejudice and disdain for one another, two people who seem like polar opposites can actually be more alike than they ever realized...But will they be able to overcome the Jerk in themselves to do anything about it?

She glares. “You’re such a jerk!”

I scowl at her. Angry at her for making me feel like this. Irritated at her for risking our bond for the sake of something so dangerous. Frustrated for wanting to give her something I don’t think I can.

“No girl, you’re the jerk!”

Era: Dangerous (1992-1993)
PoV: Mainly from Asha's perspectve - Alternating Perspectives later on
Rating: NC 17+

Untitled-1.jpg

mjjeternal.com

Dri;3899292 said:
The BEST and most well written MJ fanfiction I've ever read!

!Jerk! by MJJ_Forever (Giovanni)

Brief Synopsis: It all started with a raffle in Asha Rockweiler's business class. It all started with the new ‘Shadow Program’ where only the top students at the University were chosen to participate in shadowing famous celebrities. It all started when she was chosen to be Michael Jackson’s shadow.

What happens when two 'Jerks' find that beneath their prejudice and disdain for one another, two people who seem like polar opposites can actually be more alike than they ever realized...But will they be able to overcome the Jerk in themselves to do anything about it?

She glares. “You’re such a jerk!”

I scowl at her. Angry at her for making me feel like this. Irritated at her for risking our bond for the sake of something so dangerous. Frustrated for wanting to give her something I don’t think I can.

“No girl, you’re the jerk!”

Era: Dangerous (1992-1993)
PoV: Mainly from Asha's perspectve - Alternating Perspectives later on
Rating: NC 17+

Untitled-1.jpg

mjjeternal.com

YES

I was like "Good lord, four pages and nobody's mentioned 'Jerk!' yet?" before i saw your post. I don't much care for fanfiction in general and if I do start reading one I rarely if ever finish it. I've read that one three times and am actually currently reading it again for the fourth time. It's probably one of my favorite fanfics ever.

I'm still thinking... we'll see if I do anything...

Just try to follow your heart and listen to what your 'muse' says.

Writing isn't about "thinking what you should write" though.

You take your FAVE era of Michael, a plot adventure where you would like to be with Michael and just escape :angel:

I absolutely love fanfics! I usually go on MJ Fiction for a good read, though some of them are reeeeeaaallly far-fetched! They've got to be realistic to some extent for me to enjoy them. I particularly love a good romance with our Michael :wub:

I used to have a couple of my own that I'd written and posted on MJNO's fiction section, which I lost when the site closed down :( They were saved on my old laptop too so there's no way of me retrieving them :cry:

If this forum were to have a fiction section, I'd definitely give writing another go! :cheeky:

Why does this forum doesn't have a Fanfic section???

I personally love the Bad era in a story....but as for the content, I'll read anything! :dancin:

YES! gimme Bad era stories any time and I'll happily read them... Dangerous era too, not all stories draw me in though lol. Anyway, I'm glad my poll has led to some nice ideas and suggestions... hopefully they'll materialize. Even I've got tons of fanfic ideas but college keeps me so busy :sigh: a wise girl once told me though... "sharing your stories is more important than school :mat: " or something along those lines :lmao: jk but yeah, keep the thread going ya'll and vote! maybe if the mods see the result they might bring the section dedicated to fanfics... (never knew MJJC had one!) :ciao:

^^:lol: :huggy:

I like reading fanfics:yes: Some of the things I've read will stay with me forever:lol: At first I kinda had to get used to them, as most of the time it's the writers view on Michael, how he is, what he says, what he does etc. It's funny to see how everyone has their own 'opinion' on Michael. Of course none of us know what he was..um.. like:girl_whistle:.. but I do like the stories where they try to at least have something recognizable in there. Where it's not just a completely made up character with his looks and the name 'Michael':p Having said that, if it's BAD era I'll probably read it.. twice:lol:

I still don't know why there is not a section for these stories on this forum ??
Does enyone know?

Back