Is www.xscapecp.com legitimate?

i agree fans should be able to talk about these things on a forum since lot of them like to buy mj stuf so its important o know what ar ethe best and faster sites around too

In all fairness, this kind of question is a valid one and there's nothing wrong with it being asked on a message board. It has been asked respectfully, and all the answers have been honest and respectful in turn, no one is running down this website.

This is part of what message boards is all about, for people to ask questions about issues they might have and to see if they're not the only one. I see you're from Australia Marni, haven't you ever heard of forums like whirlpool where most of the threads there are people asking one another about the reliability of a ISP, or PC store etc. Well I think the same thing counts here. People want to know that their money is in safe hands.

I understand and I didn't say anything was wrong with discussing it on a forum, but I think I made a good point also. Why not contact the seller first? :unsure: That's just my personal opinion.

And yes I know of the whirlpool forums. I don't use them. People will say Optus is the best ISP ever or Jetstar is the best airline ever while others, like myself, would never go with Optus or Jetstar because of my personal experience. Too many differing opinions, lol. :cheeky:

I understand and I didn't say anything was wrong with discussing it on a forum, but I think I made a good point also. Why not contact the seller first? :unsure: That's just my personal opinion.

And yes I know of the whirlpool forums. I don't use them. People will say Optus is the best ISP ever or Jetstar is the best airline ever while others, like myself, would never go with Optus or Jetstar because of my personal experience. Too many differing opinions, lol. :cheeky:

If you read my initial post.. contacting the seller is the DIFFICULT part. Zero email responses, only a mobile phone number and will not pick up his phone. I filed a paypal dispute against this person as he doesnt know how to run his business, I got a refund once he knew paypal were involved. He needs shutting down.

Someone said 5 weeks is not too long??? I paid EXPRESS SHIPPING.. That takes much less than 5 weeks to come..

AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT... I stopped counting now.

And YES FOXY you're right he needs to be SHUT DOWN... playing with other peoples money is NO GAME...

Last edited:
well i got a business lined up soon and i hope you all will enjoy it as much as i am more to come soon

I ordered a CD from xscapecp and i had no problems with getting it. I think i got it two weeks after i ordered it.

If you read my initial post.. contacting the seller is the DIFFICULT part. Zero email responses, only a mobile phone number and will not pick up his phone. I filed a paypal dispute against this person as he doesnt know how to run his business, I got a refund once he knew paypal were involved. He needs shutting down.

I apologise for not reading your first post correctly. :)

Someone said 5 weeks is not too long??? I paid EXPRESS SHIPPING.. That takes much less than 5 weeks to come..

AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT... I stopped counting now.

And YES FOXY you're right he needs to be SHUT DOWN... playing with other peoples money is NO GAME...

That was me- but I didn't realise you'd paid express shipping.

Thabks Foxy for your customer experience with Xscape shop.

think ill shop elsewhere

^ but the thing that's really sad is that some of the products like the jackets are hard to come by so if you really want something you might have no choice. Thought it was too good to be true.:(

If you really want something, you sure have to speak to a needlewoman. She could probably make it with the good materials.

Last edited:
I have filed a paypal dispute with his site unfortunately to refund my money. Hopefully paypal will ensure he will run his business more efficiently in the future.

Firstly it is clear you did not read the terms and conditions, it states that you must allow upto 28 days for UK delivery and 42 for international AFTER the advertised processing time. My terms and conditions are reviewed annually by trading standards and our family lawyer.

People do not seem to understand that the items on my site after not instantly available, they are speciality items and take time to aquire/produce, hence the processing time.

In the end you got your money back, because I was late processing your order, so where is the problem? In case no one noticed I was busy in May/June organising a fan party which raised nearly £10,000 for charity, had Tito and two of his sons there and Michael called from Vegas.

I do my site as a service to fans, and barely make any money of it. It is my hobby and offer to fans.

^ waiting a month though??? It should not take that long no matter HOW far you are..

Again, the terms and conditions state to allow 28 days for UK and 42 for international (which applies to you), also, I could not dispatch your order until your payment cleared (as you paid with international bank transfer), because if it failed for whatever reason I would have lost money, this in delayed it slightly more.

I have been trying to refund you via international bank transfer, as that is the method you paid by, but my business bank account does not support that facility. If you had a PayPal account i could refund you instantly.

Also, i'd like to add that you were offered a refund about a month ago, but you declined and asked me to send another pair of shoes, which i did might i add.

------------------------------------------------------------

I want to point out to any potential customers that if you have a problem with your order I always offer a refund, and if you pay for the extras your order is sent via recorded delivery to prove it has been sent.

Thank you for coming and posting. The transit times if on the site do explain alot of the issues. That should be pointed out not only on the site but also in their checkout system (never bought anything there don't know if it is already). Customers need to be informed the faster shipping means how it will be sent once the order is completed not the entire turn around time.

I want to point out to any potential customers that if you have a problem with your order I always offer a refund, and if you pay for the extras your order is sent via recorded delivery to prove it has been sent.

I personally would be doing that anyway to save my own ass as a seller :yes:

Thank you for coming and posting. The transit times if on the site do explain alot of the issues. That should be pointed out not only on the site but also in their checkout system (never bought anything there don't know if it is already). Customers need to be informed the faster shipping means how it will be sent once the order is completed not the entire turn around time.

I personally would be doing that anyway to save my own ass as a seller :yes:

Buyers and prompted to read the terms and conditions as they progress through the checkout, if they do not so, i cannot be held accountable.

As already mentioned, i make barely any money from Xscapecp.com, and if i was send everything via recorded delivery i would make a loss (as i already offer free shipping on all orders) and it would be worth my time.

Yes and a when I declined the refund a month ago it was ONE month into the wait, so I gave it more time.. Thus ONE month AFTER that (which is where we're at) is 2 months since the original order..

It has now been 61 days... 54working days.. Have not recieved the item or refund yet..

Also in that time it has been very hard to get a hold of you, and to get a full responce on any enquiry. Before I purchased the item, you got back to me within a day or 2.. Now it's VERY hard.

I waited until July 21st to ask for a refund.. 46 days.. 39 business days after the order.

NOTE: On JUNE 17th 2008.. I recieved a message from you saying the item was dispatched and should arrive shortly..

So between the date you told me they were dispatched, and the date I asked for a refund was 35 days.. If you check ANY mail carrier, they will tell you that it NEVER takse 35 days for an item to be recieved from where ever.. Keep in mind I did pay an extra $9.78 to order it EXPRESS which according to usps should not take anymor than 1 WEEK from dispatch.. Aside from that, even if you sent it with normal class mail should not take more than 2 weeks..

SO.......... It's not an argument of IF you are in the wrong.. There is no need on defending yourself. Business in business.. You told me you dispatched it and I never recieved anything.

Last edited:
Yes and a when I declined the refund a month ago it was ONE month into the wait, so I gave it more time.. Thus ONE month AFTER that (which is where we're at) is 2 months since the original order..

It has now been 61 days... 54working days.. Have not recieved the item or refund yet..

Also in that time it has been very hard to get a hold of you, and to get a full responce on any enquiry. Before I purchased the item, you got back to me within a day or 2.. Now it's VERY hard.

I waited until July 21st to ask for a refund.. 46 days.. 39 business days after the order.

NOTE: On JUNE 17th 2008.. I recieved a message from you saying the item was dispatched and should arrive shortly..

So between the date you told me they were dispatched, and the date I asked for a refund was 35 days.. If you check ANY mail carrier, they will tell you that it NEVER takse 35 days for an item to be recieved from where ever.. Keep in mind I did pay an extra $9.78 to order it EXPRESS which according to usps should not take anymor than 1 WEEK from dispatch.. Aside from that, even if you sent it with normal class mail should not take more than 2 weeks..

SO.......... It's not an argument of IF you are in the wrong.. There is no need on defending yourself. Business in business.. You told me you dispatched it and I never recieved anything.

Hence why you were offered a refund, i go out of my way to ensure the customer is happy, please create a PayPal account so i can refund you.

Hey You Xscapecp.com what the hell is wrong with YOU?!?! i've been waiting for my order which was made 17th of July and You dont even send me an email ! I sent u allready a few mails MAN! MAN WAKE UP!! or just give me back my money by paypal! 130 pounds !

Guyz dont buy there!~any contacts with the seller ! BIG negative !!

What did I order? these things :

Description: *Premier* Dance Shoes
Size (UK): 10
Extras: Queue Jumper

Item Price: GBP 64.99
Qty: 1
Total: GBP 64.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Black Fedora
Size: Small
Extras: None

Item Price: GBP 29.99
Total: GBP 29.99

Description: *Premier* MJ Tour T-Shirt
Size: Large

Item Price: GBP 7.99
Total: GBP 7.99

Description: Mirrored Sunglasses

Item Price: GBP 5.99
Total: GBP 5.99

Description: Black Satin Face Mack

Item Price: GBP 22.99
Total: GBP 22.99

o dear is he gettin behind in his orders again

i think he should high a second guy if hes not keepin up

Erm i think so i supply his site with clothes aswell (bad tops billie jean jackets) and more soon if i hear from him

Ah, so is it possible to buy directly from you? :cheeky:

samold does do some of the products from xscape george sells it for more but sam is the taylor for some products

sam will give you a full list of what he does for the site

i got my bad tour top from sam

me wearing the bad silver strap top sam made for me ( elastic straps ) ( Leather straps and badges also availble)

good luck in the future sam

Samold do You have some contact to (i hope its his name) George,I've allready sent 4 emails to him (sales@xscapecp.com) also sent PM on maximum-jackson board,no feedback so far....too far.I for him won't forgive this way as well as two friends of mine which he cheated.

Back