Pen pals!

I would be happy to write to someone if there are any "seniors" on here! I am 47 and live in the UK. Happy to write to anyone anywhere - maybe it's also a nice way to swap memorabilia if you are in another country! PM or email me

Di x

lol, yes ofcourse I live in Neverland, doh. I've never been in Almere before. I should visit it someday.
I'm flying to Houston and Monday I'll hear what the exact place I'm staying is.
So It'll be all one big surprise.
Where did you live in the us? and when and how?

Used to live in Los Angeles, Redondo Beach/Torrance. :) Used to live there last year, my family lives there. :D What are you going to do overthere, exchange programm ?:D

Used to live in Los Angeles, Redondo Beach/Torrance. :) Used to live there last year, my family lives there. :D What are you going to do overthere, exchange programm ?:D

awesome! I'd love to go to CA someday. Yup, I'm doing a high school year!
I'm so nervous for the security and stuff.. Not that I have something to hide but still...They make you feel like a criminal, lol.

same here. i never try to have pen pals before.. actually i am more on emails and chatting.. let me try this one.. if anyone want to be friends with me just pm me . thanks!

I would be happy to write to someone if there are any "seniors" on here! I am 47 and live in the UK. Happy to write to anyone anywhere - maybe it's also a nice way to swap memorabilia if you are in another country! PM or email me

Di x

I am a "senior" too. LOL! PM me.

I'll get writing to the people I have addresses soon :) If anyone else would like to write PM me :)

This is an awesome idea! I really need somebody to talk to ....not many MJ fans in my area!
Please PM me for my address!

i must be an old git then cos iam 49 :(.
but willing too natter by email or pm if anyone wants. :)

i must be an old git then cos iam 49 :(.
but willing too natter by email or pm if anyone wants. :)

Lol from one old git to another! I never felt so old til I came on here at the grand old age of 47! :)

haha yep were a dying breed us old gits thats fer sure.
funny20face.gif

Wow, awsome idea! :)

If anyone would like to write with a Norwegian, soon to be 18yr old girl just feel free to PM me ;) Pen pals are awsome, I haven't had one since I was a little girl ^^ woho

Edit: You could simply also just email me or add my MSN; engh_@hotmail.com
I'll be happy to hear from you ^^ ..not many Michael-fans in my area :/

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm taking long to write the letters to who has asked but I'll try and get them out soon :)

I love this idea. I'm in Vancouver, Canada. If anyone is interested, PM me :)

im 25yrs old. PM me if anyone here wants to makes friends.. thanks!

Back